Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,742 members, 7,895,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 02:29 PM

Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? (4547 Views)

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? / New Michael Jackson Album Out In November / " We Are The World"-- Michael Jackson **remake** (covers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2006
she is a humerous girl thats all!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 25, 2006
i'm not a girl
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 5:13am On Jun 25, 2006
@ adeoba, she was refering to me.

nothing was funny about the website. I think I took a pill overdose today so forgive me if i'm acting crazy lol. seriously. cheesy

did you create the website? it's cool. i didn't visit it yet though. but i will.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 25, 2006
ya tack
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2006
what do u mean!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 5:17am On Jun 25, 2006
i think he meant to say "you're a trick"?  i have no clue.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 25, 2006
isaisd yes, thanks that's swedsih y'all
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by WesleyanA(f): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2006
oh well. . .  undecided
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2006
;d
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Chuckdee(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2006
Yeah man, will definitlry buy any michaels albums anyday, dat guy is just too good irrespective of all the wahala he has seen in his life time sad
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by tianshie(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2006
I might be stupid but I'll still buy an MJ album. I hate the fact he's gone from black to white to 'something very scary'. And the molestation charges against him? well,it's happened so many times you've got to wonder if they are only just malicious rumours. But his music remains. Ars longa vita Brevis!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by idiotboop(f): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2006
Ah! How nice to see people can be still judgemental and frigging fickle. I for one will not judge him , if he is guilty of what they say he did, then i leave him and his conscience and his maker if he believes in all that.

I love and will alway LOVE MJ , i have not agreed with many things i have seen him do , but then again , who am i to judge? i got too many frigging splinters in my eyes to know when to begin to pick the specks in his eyes, and thats with mascara and all.

I love his music, i feel happy when i listen to his music thats the main thing. And as for him turning white and hating himself like someone said, well, you got to ask yourself this, have you walked in his shoes? do you know where he has been and what may have affected his life? Yes we all go through $hite, some more than others, and some cope better than others, so lets not get on our friggin high horse.

My take on his life from the little seen over the years is one of a damaged individual, and no, money don't solve $hite. I'd sooner be poor than , have the millions he had and be that damaged.

So yes i love MJ grin, warts and all.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by superb(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2006
if it's a good album i'll buy it.doubt he will ever be able to make albums as good as thriller or 'off the wall'.

i feel off the wall is his best album though even thriller made him world renowned
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2006
Bedtime at Neverland
Q: When is bedtime at the Neverland Ranch?
A: When the big hand touches the little hand.

Michael Jackson & the Boy Scouts
Q: Why did the Boy Scouts of America give Michael Jackson a case of Nicorette gum?
A: They want him to quit his two pack a day habit.

Michael Jackson Burger
Have you heard about the new Michael Jackson burger?
It's a slab of meat between two small white buns.

Michael Jackson is Baaad!
Q: Why does Michael Jackson think he's tough?
A: He can lick any kid on the block.

Michael Jackson and the Xbox
Q: What do Michael Jackson and the Xbox have in common?
A: They're made of plastic and little boys turn them on.

Michael Gets Mooned
Q: What did Michael Jackson start singing when a little boy mooned him?
A: "I'll be there."

Differences, Differences
Q: What's the difference between a plastic grocery bag and Michael Jackson?
A: One is white and made of plastic, the other carries groceries.

Q: What's the difference between Casper the Ghost and Michael Jackson?
A: One is white and scares kids, the other is a friendly ghost.

Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?
A: One was the first man to land on the moon, the other bleeps boys.

Q: What's the difference between acne and Michael Jackson?
A: Acne doesn't come on your face until puberty.

Michael Jackson Gets Food Poisoning
Q: How did Michael Jackson get food poisoning?
A: From eating 8-year-old wieners.

Michael Jackson's Boyfriends
Q: Why does Michael Jackson prefer twenty eight year old boyfriends?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

Baby Dangling
Q: Why did Michael Jackson dangle his baby over the balcony?
A: Because he heard his wife ask someone to drop the boy off a few stories.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by idiotboop(f): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2006
Reverend angry

You didnt exactly answer the question asked by the poster. Your little extract though entertaining might have been better off in the jokes section.

angry angry angry angry angry
You offend me , real bad, you my enemy from now, dont you diss my Mj like that again alrite

Just kidding love shocked
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 9:42pm On Jun 25, 2006
@ Bettyboop

OK Darling. I won't do it again, I promise cheesy cheesy cheesy

[img]http://www.mjnews.info/mike.jpg[/img]
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by idiotboop(f): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2006
Arrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh angry  Yah swine. 

kiss smiley

Luvie call me bettyboop chaars
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2006
@ Bettyboop darling

You wish is my command grin grin grin
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2006
The reason we are having this discusion is because Michael Jackson is a black man that changed him self to some white freak, If it was on the contrary he would have been a forgoten issue, yes he would never make any music better than thriller because he changed the basic thing that attributed to Black people singing better than every other race on the face of the Earth, [ the jaw and the nose ] have you tryed singing or talking holding your nose or pressing your jaw together. he caused his problems by his own self, reason with me people and learn to call a spade a spade.
      His operation spoiled everything he achieved and brake down all his talent, that's the problem with not having an education and I very strongly believe he is gay and a pedophile, there couldn't have been so many coincidences, lately am sure he doesn't even wanna here his own voice cause he bark's like a fucking dog, that's why he kept releasing his old tunes, understand me if it was a natural disability GOD forbid I wouldn't have complained.

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2006
---------------

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Reverend(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2006
NINETOFIVE:

The reason we are having this discusion is because Michael Jackson is a black man that changed him self to some white freak, If it was on the contrary he would have been a forgoten issue, yes he would never make any music better than thriller because he changed the basic thing that attributed to Black people singing better than every other race on the face of the Earth, [ the jaw and the nose ] have you tryed singing or talking holding your nose or pressing your jaw together.

I do not think that the reason this thread exists is because M. Jackson is a black guy!

And what has race or colour got to do with singing? Neither have any bearing on your ability to sing or not! Black people do not sing any better or worse than white, yellow or brown people.

In every race there are exceptional artists and performers!

Michael Jackson has extreme mental problems. This has been a slow, long process of self destruction. I am sure that his problems run very deep and that he has never been and sought professional counseling. He was abused as a child by his father, and I feel sure that he is guilty of sexually abusing children at his Never Never ranch.

He needs help, and not from the people he calls his advisor's who are only after his money.

I feel sorry for the guy in that sense. The whole idea behind him changing his looks was not to become white, but to recreate the look of Diane Ross his idol!

Michael should be behind bars or at least in a mental hospital!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2006
Reverend:

I feel sorry for the guy in that sense. The whole idea behind him changing his looks was not to become white, but to recreate the look of Diane Ross his idol!

Michael should be behind bars or at least in a mental hospital!

Saying that he did not change his colour to become white is very funny and untrue, the pictures would be the judge here, Diana Ross never looks white.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2006
Sure, i would buy a michael jackson's album, anytime, anyday and any where. HE IS ALWAYS GREEN IN MY HEART!!! Especially his SONGS! cheesy
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by tianshie(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2006
@ nine to five. Where did you get that pic with the point of the nose chipped off? I found it rather disturbing.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2006
tianshie:

@ nine to five. Where did you get that pic with the point of the nose chipped off? I found it rather disturbing.

Yeah I found it disturbing too, my wife found the pictures on the Internet, but I want you to see it and make up your mind if Michael Jackson is worth spending your dime on.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by EastnEuSis(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2006
His operation spoiled everything he achieved and brake down all his talent, that's the problem with not having an education and I very strongly believe he is gay and a pedophile, there couldn't have been so many coincidences cry
undecided

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by EastnEuSis(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2006
----------

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by EastnEuSis(f): 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2006
------ :-x-----

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by EastnEuSis(f): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2006
------- :-x------

Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Ciaralover(f): 5:40am On Jul 02, 2006
hey east why are u being soo mean to mike!!
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by NINETOFIVE(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2006
Ciaralover:

hey east why are u being soo mean to mike!!

she is not being mean to Michael, she didn't create those photos those are his photos, don't you want to know the truth!.
Re: Would You Buy A New Michael Jackson Album? by Saiesta(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2006
Naaahhhh I wouldn't buy Micheal Jackson album. I would download it.
This man is incredible good. Of all musicians he actually really made it.
( He was a good lookin' guy when he was black)

(1) (2) (3)

SO SAD: Singer Azadus Gone Too Soon / Download Terry Apala Feat Dj Ab X Barry - Won Ba Mp3 [high Table Album] / Emmanuel – That’s Why My Thing Go MP3 DOWNLOAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.