Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,829 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl (8603 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
From what I read, the lady indicated the man is unwilling to marry the pregnant woman.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by FactorChic(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2008
olanajim:

From what I read, the lady indicated the man is unwilling to marry the pregnant woman.

OHH PUHLEASE!!! He's just saying that to make her stay, so selfish of him!
Imagine what would've happened if t he poster was teh one that got pregnant for another man, smh angry

@ Poster, you guys have come a long way but you need to move on. It's gonna be hard, in fact I should invent another word for "hard", that's how terrible it's gonna be, if you wanna be miserable for the rest of your life then you can stick with him.

but you need to move one, some things happen for a reason.

Don't waste your time over something you cannot change.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Busybody2(f): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2008
ayomifull:

He cheated on you yes idiot! but then how many of them guys are clean? he was only unfurtunate that the other lady was clever enough, boyfriend, fiance, husbands cheat on daily basis but once it doesnt result in pregnancy its coo? I can see some strong feeling from both sides with what you said. Look, that a man cheated (which of course is bad, unGodly and unfair) that does not mean he did not love his g/f or spouse forget about the talk about the guys sleeping with someone because he did not love you. You yourself can say if he loves you or not and when did having a babay for a man makes her his wife? . . .

He is being forced at gunpoint, shocked did you miss the part of the story about the involvement of the the police shocked grin Because of this she has to step aside and let the other girl move in till the baby shows face.

The other lady has categorically stated that she does not mind being the second wife. So pray what is Babyooo supposed to do during this waiting period? Wait on the Lord? Prep and psyche her mind and practice the role-play position of first wife.  tongue cheesy

@ poster

Was she a one night stand gone wrong? Was she a generator temporarily brought in to replace NEPA, or was she assured of her role as a transformer because he did not know that you were going to come back in four months time? Where did you travel to?

Gosh, I am usually a fan of "try to talk and make it work" but this one dey one kain undecided
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by topup: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2008
You began by saying he was your fiance, but then I assumed you two were married as you then said 'he is already married' - hopefully to you of course?
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by obongyi: 2:26am On Sep 04, 2008
Leave the prick
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by vampire(m): 3:14am On Sep 04, 2008
end of story, too badmay have to end the affair.pray!!
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by ayomifull(f): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2008
Busy_body:

He is being forced at gunpoint, :o did you miss the part of the story about the involvement of the [b]the police[/b] shocked grin Because of this she has to step aside and let the other girl move in till the baby shows face.

The other lady has categorically stated that she does not mind being the second wife. So pray what is Babyooo supposed to do during this waiting period? Wait on the Lord? Prep and psyche her mind and practice the role-play position of first wife.  tongue cheesy

Police now force men 2 marry whoever they impregnate. Well, i didnt realise he actually married d pregnant lady.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by CGKing(m): 4:03am On Sep 06, 2008
Sister, look back, go after the man of your heart, that is if you like the juice of polygamy.

Dont even think bout it. That girl is not going. She is the first wife. He is deceiving you and himself to think he can go ahead with that strategy. He can only say what he wants to do, tomorrow is not in his control.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by edoyad(m): 4:08am On Sep 06, 2008
Sister, look back, go after the man of your heart, that is if you like the juice of polygamy.

Dont even think bout it. That girl is not going. She is the first wife. He is deceiving you and himself to think he can go ahead with that strategy. He can only say what he wants to do, tomorrow is not in his control.

CG king it's idiots like you that make Africa retrogress
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Bobbyb(m): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2008
jst maybe it wasnt meant 2 be
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by Godinme: 4:09am On Feb 16, 2009
Thanks all for ur help.I have been trying to forget him but no way blc he is the one disvirgin me, since then we are discusing on phone but am not dating him, i dont even want to see his face but to marry another person is not easy for me. He told her to go after delivering without waiting for the baby to grow but am still confuse the baby is boy, i dont know if she will wait for him to grow or she is going to marry another person, i dont know.
Re: My Fiance Impregnated Another Girl by harry2009(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
o girl why you dey aks silly question, abeg ask another question wey dey ground make you go find another man marry, 7years courtship no mean say you go marry. abeg this one no be question at all. shioooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Describe Your Most Attractive Qualities And How Do You Know This? / WHO Is The Weirdest Person You Ever Fuvkked? / A Nairanlander Experience With Abuja Rich Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.