Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Daniel Craig: The New James Bond - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Daniel Craig: The New James Bond (3303 Views)

James Bond's Daniel Craig Finally Quits Star Role / Your James Bond: Daniel Craig Vs Pierce Brosnan / Daniel Craig Is An Insult To The James Bond Persona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ADESUWA(f): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2006
What do u guys think bout the new guy, Daniel Craig. Heard that UK 007 fans are boycotting the movie. They said the guy is so fake , he misses every stunt and could not drive a manual geared car.

Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by jgirl3: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2006
Well i can't say much for now but after i watch the movie, i will tell you. If he can't drive a manual, then someone needs to find a new James Bond
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by diddy4(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2006
i think they should have allowed pierce brosnan to starr in this movie. i dont think the new guy did any justice to the movie. the movie will flop for sure. he is too fake to be real. there is more to a james bond movie than the actions and blowing up of anything they wann@ blow up.

he just killed james bond for d diehard M16 fans.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ADESUWA(f): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2006
pierce brosnan is the god of modern day james bond what i really like about him is the way he stays cool in the midst of crisis. check out the time he was speeding off when fire was at his back
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by diddy4(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2006
yep, wonder y he was told to leave. the guy is d next thing dat happened to james bond. his xter and coolness, makes james bond very unique. they should better fire the ass of this new guy before he kills james bond for us.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2006
more like daniel fake
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by Badman888(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2006
until i see one of his movies then i can judge him then,
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by jgirl3: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2006
If he should spoil the image of James Bond for me, it won't be funny oh. He's not even as cute Pierce Brosnan or Sean Connery when they were both Bond Characters. He better live up to their expectation
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by eveseh(f): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2006
he will neav be my own sexy active james bond
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ADESUWA(f): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2006
I think they fired pierce brosnan cos he was askin for a huge payrise
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by rikkyjen(m): 4:15am On Jun 25, 2006
I still dont know why Pierce bosnan was bounced, can someone explain pls!! wink
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by diddy4(m): 4:18am On Jun 25, 2006
they said he was old. imagine, old. d dude aint even old yet. hope they are happy with the new guy cuzz he totally spoilt james bond for us.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by iice(f): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2006
Pierce Brosnan wasn't fired, he actually said Die Another Day was going to be his last James Bond Movie because he wants to pursue other movies and i was so pissed when Daniel Craig was picked as the new James Bond thats y many are hoping to Boycott the movie because for one he is the first Blond James Bond and another he is nothing like the usual James Bond we know, he's too rugged and not at all suave like the others.  But no matter how skeptical i was about this movie, when i saw a few clips from the movie,i knew i was going to watch it for sure. I don't think all that issue about the stunt problems translated in2 the movie, it looks really good so far wink
PS, Daniel Craig was in the First Tomb Raider, he was the other tomb raider, he's also in The jacket as one of the mental patients smiley
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ADESUWA(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
this guy is not fit to be a james bond, each time i see him, i see someone that should be a bad guy
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ADESUWA(f): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2006
these guys should at least respec Ian Flemming's memories
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by eldee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2006
you guys should come to realise that the Daniel Craig is an actor and not a military trained spy
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by shawna(f): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2006
nope i aint feeling the new bond guy like c'mon why couldnt they just leave pierce brosnan as james bond the movie wont be thesame without him cry cry cry
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ojkid: 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2006
that's right folk's the new 007 is a 00zero he needs to get lost,cause it's easier to see the character of pierce brosnan than this Daniel haig ooooh craig sorry,i've been studying a general haig in history.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by tianshie(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2006
The first time I saw this new bond guy was the day he was revealed to the press.He looked like Michael Crawford, A joke.

I have followed the string of mishaps that have dogged his performance thus far (Did you hear he got two teeth knocked out in the first fight scene?) and he 's beginning to look more like James Bungle.

This is going to be another George Lazenby.A one movie James Bond.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by zebudaya(m): 1:38am On Jul 06, 2006
Pierce brosnan is over 50 he is too old to be james bond bond is supposed to be young, suave, and famous.

Give the new guy a chance will ya.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by Grizzly(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2006
Thats the dude, cool

Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by DARLINGGI(f): 4:21am On Jul 06, 2006
i think u guys should realize dat daniel is not a spy trainer.he is an actor. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by diddy4(m): 4:29am On Jul 06, 2006
i see. so pierce is a spy trainer. hmmmm, nice cheesy
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by IBBFan(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2006
all i keep hearing about this Craig guy is bad stuff and i haven't even seen the movie.

Brosnan remains the best Bond to me so far. apart from starring in the Ian Flemming 007 series, you'll notice that the guy is naturally smooth as silk. 2 of his movies i respect to date;

The Thomas Crown Affair
After The Sunset

let's face it, he has got good and bad guy qualities. he's a british spy and a smooth criminal. cheesy cheesy

cool cool cool
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by ademiller(f): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2006
this aint no 007, dis is 000. blue eyed devil he is.ma favorite james bond is Roger Moore, hes the best.agree with me?
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by clocky(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2006
y'all should wait and see the movie first before writing this dude off. I have watched his previous movies in Tomb raider and he was quite decent.
He looks very rugged much unlike the other bonds and i think this are for perculiar reasons mainly to modernize the bond character. He is also blonde which a lot of people are against , i wonder why, anyway after seeing a preview of the movie i think we should give d guy a chance . i really liked his rugged looks.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by iice(f): 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2006
I said so earlier but people don't really care, it's their own opinion wink I have a problem with the blond hair because i just like my leading scrumptous men 2 be dark haired (except 4 Brad Pitt LOL)
@Clocky, ya said it right about modernizind Mr Bond, before it was like bond was more about gadgets and wise decisions 2 overcome an enemy, the new bond is more of physical prowness anyhow i just pray that the movies turns out really good because it would be heartbreaking if they Bleep up tongue
PS, i love actor playing the villian
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by Oracle(m): 3:11am On Jul 07, 2006
East or West, Brosnan is the Best
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by zebudaya(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2006
Thats cuz you grew up watching brosnan, i have people who would argue with you that roger moore or Sean Connery was better
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by clocky(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2006
Basically me thinks the old bond character just doesnt make sense anymore i mean who cares about all the so called spy gadgets which are readily available to buy anywhere even the bond cars. That is why u will notice that the new bond films have not really been very successful. The producers are trying to reinvent the series in a bid to save it.
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by Jalal(m): 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2006
The guy's fake he doesnt hav d charm of Roger Moore, the handsomeness of Pierce Brosnan or the smoothness of Sean Connery

He has rugged looks, looks like a villian rather than our hero!!!!!!!
Re: Daniel Craig: The New James Bond by iice(f): 9:46am On Jul 08, 2006
I beg 2 differ, Die Another Day is the most successful of the James Bond series, Biggest grossing amongst them but its true when u say all the spy gadgets are a bit outdated, most films these days feature mind-boggling gadgets so i guess its not all impt anymore in a Bond movie.
@Jalal, i agree he's more suited 4 a villian but how we go do now? The movie's mostly done so we just have 2 make do with this dude, I recently read about the Bond girls, The actress in Kingdom of Heaven plays the first Bond Girl eva, she's soo beautiful, just remain see how she go act tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Slang Is For Entertainment Purposes – Chiwetalu Agu / Do Nigerians Appreciate Subtlety In Movies? / Gulder Ultimate Search V - The Lost Chronicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.