Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,021 members, 7,890,358 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Desprately Need Your Help On This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Desprately Need Your Help On This (1646 Views)

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by onyinye2(f): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

Seriously, men ain't DOGS.
This dude needs to put his priorities in place. . . . Chasing skirts is not what he should be thinking now.
When i was his age, i was doing the paper chase. grin cheesy
Once that is stacked in piles. . . . .getting women is like taking candies from babies. EFFORTLESS. wink
Effortless abi? you have a lot of growing up to do. When i was his age, i could multi task. But i forgot guys have short attention spans. But that can be changed.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Joseph6(m): 2:54am On Aug 18, 2008
@ onyinye
maybe where u grew up, they dont know the value of education dats y u can compare it wit some amateur teenage romancem, maybe u need an education urself
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by onyinye2(f): 2:56am On Aug 18, 2008
Joseph6:

@ onyinye
maybe where u grew up, they don't know the value of education that is y u can compare it wit some amateur teenage romancem, maybe u need an education yourself
Who do you think you are osuofia? You telling me i don't know the value of education? Ha, have mercy upon you. Please fall back in line, cause you aint even worth it with your sesame street self.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Hannibal: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Effortless abi? you have a lot of growing up to do. When i was his age, i could multi task. But i forgot guys have short attention spans. But that can be changed.

When u were his age, u could multi-task. . . . . .Look at this infant talking about growing up.
Last time i checked, u are still struggling with ur A Levels. . . . . .U got alot to learn, Pumbaa.
This dude's confidence is low with women ALREADY. . . .If he goes seeking women and they nail him, he would be devastated.
The only way of solving this conundrum is if he's got $$$ $$$ $$$. . . . . Women would do the asking out then while he screens em n pick his choice.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Joseph6(m): 2:59am On Aug 18, 2008
@ onyinye
when ur son turns 18 u'd call him into ur room and tell him he's a dog and he needs trainin therefore u'd have 2 give him first hand lesson Mouth Gig
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by onyinye2(f): 3:03am On Aug 18, 2008
Hannibal:

When u were his age, u could multi-task. . . . . .Look at this infant talking about growing up.
Last time i checked, u are still struggling with your A Levels. . . . . .You got alot to learn, Pumbaa.
This dude's confidence is low with women ALREADY. . . .If he goes seeking women and they nail him, he would be devastated.
The only way of solving this conundrum is if he's got $$$ $$$ $$$. . . . . Women would do the asking out then while he screens em n pick his choice.
Mufasa who are you to call me infant eh? Struggling with what levels. . . . no levels. Of course his self esteem is low like most guys are his age. That is why i told him to build his confidence. Learn to be a gentlemen instead of a Mufasa.

Joseph6:

@ onyinye
when your son turns 18 u'd call him into your room and tell him he's a dog and he needs trainin.
He will be taught to treat women as a precious jewel from the time he is little till he is a man.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Joseph6(m): 3:06am On Aug 18, 2008
but wont u tell him how doggy his father was before u had him. . . . .since mehn are dogs according 2 u
meanwhile ur dotas wld learn 2 treat mehn like dogs 4rm birth abi haaaa atleast we know where the future elebolos are comin 4rm
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Hannibal: 3:07am On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

Mufasa who are you to call me infant eh? Struggling with what levels. . . . no levels. Of course his self esteem is low like most guys are his age. That is why i told him to build his confidence. Learn to be a gentlemen instead of a Mufasa.

He has been living with this self-esteem for 19 years.
U cannot expect him to build confidence in air. . . . . He needs something to trigger it and that kizzack is money(loads of it).
There's no way u can psyche this boy up to build confidence from the words of ur mouth.
Help him out. . . . . . . .Send ur student loan to him. grin cheesy
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by onyinye2(f): 3:09am On Aug 18, 2008
Joseph6:

but wont u tell him how doggy his father was before u had him. . . .  .since mehn are dogs according 2 u
Don't mess with dogs.

Hannibal:

He has been living with this self-esteem for 19 years.
You cannot expect him to build confidence in air. . . . . He needs something to trigger it and that kizzack is money(loads of it).
There's no way u can psyche this boy up to build confidence from the words of your mouth.
Help him out. . . . . . . .Send your student loan to him. grin cheesy
If you think that money will get him true confidence, you dey crase. That is a false sense of confidence.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by chiogo(f): 3:11am On Aug 18, 2008
Arrghh, nairaland is getting boring by the day! Anywayz, I don't care if am looking for trouble, someone gotta say it.

All these pumbaa, musafa BS makes no sense. If y'all can't advice the dude, then leave the thread be. Uugghh, nairaland is sooo childish. Making every thread redundant.

Btw @Onyinye, why do u feel like u gotta reply every tom d!ck & harry on nairaland? Man, with the way you're going, I hope u don't get a hypertension soon.

@poster, Well, I think Hannibal has given you the right advice in one of his posts. Get your education and money straight first. Then the chicks would come.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Hannibal: 3:11am On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye2:

If you think that money will get him true confidence, you dey crase. That is a false sense of confidence.

Pumbaa, u have been smoking llello again.
Money is a false sense of confidence?? Try poverty then and get back to me.
The dude lives in a country where money talks. . . . .Brilliant men with nuthing in their pockets are not reckoned with.
Are u this fickle?
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by onyinye2(f): 3:13am On Aug 18, 2008
chiogo:

Btw @Onyinye, why do u feel like u gotta reply every tom d!ck & harry on nairaland? Man, with the way you're going, I hope u don't get a hypertension soon.
Don't worry about me.

Hannibal:

Pumbaa, u have been smoking llello again.
Money is a false sense of confidence?? Try poverty then and get back to me.
The dude lives in a country where money talks. . . . .Brilliant men with nuthing in their pockets are not reckoned with.
Are u this fickle?
Blah Blah Blah, you are lucky i have a work out tomorrow because i would have given you a piece of my mind.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Joseph6(m): 3:20am On Aug 18, 2008
onyinye be a aggressive every once in a while u're toooooo girly i'm afraid u mite be lesbionic
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2008
GUY YOU ARE NOT HELPING ME AT ALL. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY USEFUL POST AND AS FOR YOU GUYS ASKING ME TO GO FOR GOLD DIGGERS I BET YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A GOLD DIGGER AND THAT YOU ARE TALKING FROM EXPERIENCE ANYWAY I DON"T NEED A GOLD DIGGER
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by Nautillus(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2008
WTF IS WRONG WITH ALL Y'ALL ? ? ? ?

Listen, kid . . The best thing for you to do now is HIT THE BOOKS . . .ok. go to school, i know that the world has changes 'because when i was your age . .all the chics our age were interested in the BRAINY boyz ok. The period you will spend in school will "sharpen" you up naturally . . .no "hit-the-girl-my-style" advice that you will get here can help you. I'm sure you've heard people use the term . . ."Going thru school & School going thru you"
Trust me, you are 19 you should be in University or about to get into one. Don't sweat it, once you get in there, your CHIC skills WILL be sharpened.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by bigboyslim(m): 2:37am On Aug 21, 2008
Just my 2 cents

Like previous posters have said, you should face your books, at the same time it seems your problem is self confidence. And I don't support folks that advise you to just face books for now because as individuals we should have a balanced academic and social life and for a young guy like you, talking to girls is part of the social life.
Suffice to say, I also was very nervous about talking to girls when I was about your age and I think the reason I attribute to that was because I couldnt bring myself to see them as anything more than objects to aid the realization of my sexual goals as I was still a virgin at that time. I really hope you do not see girls this way, cuz if you do then its only going to get worse. But to continue with my personal example, I summoned up courage and made up my mind that I would no longer see them that way, that I would strive to calm my raging hormones and I did just that, I faced my studies, and didnt try to get overtly friendly with any girl, I would just talk to them when totally necessary and gradually after saying a few words to different girls at different times, I overcame my fear and was able to hold decent prolonged conversations with girls as I pleased. I would advise you to start with girls that you see on a daily basis, like the ones in your class, or church, just say hi at times, I know naija babes can always put up a front with their facial expression like if you talk to them, rapture will happen, but its all a lie, girls are naturally softer at heart than their facial expression would make you believe.

So read your books, and start talking to girls gradually, start by saying hi and have a clear mind, no sex thoughts, just decent thoughts and sooner than you realize, you'll be a smooth talker.
Re: I Desprately Need Your Help On This by topup: 3:14am On Aug 21, 2008
You're nineteen, it's not a big deal to be shy, I think you need to focus more on self confidence, men tend to get their confidence from the accomplishments they have in their lives, financial, educational etc, It's because you're young, you have nothing to back you up.

My advice is just to understand that the other person could be just as nervous as you are talking to you, you never know.

If this problem is really getting in the way (maybe speaking to the girl you like) then just try and focus on other things. Not putting so much emphasis on talking to girls is better, it'll relax you.

Finally, don't compare yourself to other guys, we don't know what they're thinking inside or whether they truly are as confident as they appear.

Believe that you deserve to be listened to, and people will listen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Every Man Wants You To Know / Why Nice, Shy & Good Guys Will Not Finish Last When It Comes To Women & : / If Women Were The Only Humans In The World It Would Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.