Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One (3137 Views)

A Poem for Change! / A Poem For Goldie's Death / Poem For My Father (MR Muritala Abdulkareem Babatunde) I Miss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by henry(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2006
hey
um here goes my own poem . i'd first of all like to say that we want creativeness and not suffs you see everyday (if you knw what i mean) here goes mine . the beat poems gets a hug kiss from me.
kiss
eyes that are captivating like the sea waves
voice that even nightgale is envious of
body that says it all, u say what?
that am beautiul
what u've given me i never taught i deserve
must have done something right for cupid to smile on me.
thanks. if you like it say yes before posting yours am waiting. smiley
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by Genial(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2006
Addressed to: Nobody

It was you that made my heart to sing

You that made me pause to think

Of roses and flowers of spring

Diamonds and rubies and precious things

Your smile sets my heart alight

Your voice - it's my song of choice

Your scent makes my blood to boil

You are my dream every night.

*This poem is copyrighted. All use is subject to the authorization of the author. Violators will be prosecuted.*
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by eveseh(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2006
u are everything that i want now
without u my world would be nuthing
i just cant stand being without u now
cos i cant get it no more,
everywhere i go i get so confuse cos baby am so lonely all da time
u are everything that i need now
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by henry(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2006
hey
genial genial genial hw many times did i call u? i think shakespare's gat a contest on his hand? smiley
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by eveseh(f): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2006
henry is dis u??

where were u? angry
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by henry(m): 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2006
hey
eveseh if you wrote that and it fell on the ground and i found it. it's eternity baby. i'd search for you for eternity . cometo think of it . i think i found it on the ground. wink
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by eveseh(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2006
LOL funny u,

tell me where were u?

were u banne by that seun? sad
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by henry(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2006
hi
  hey eveseh yeah this is me . yeah me. sorry no offense where did u knw me from?
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by henry(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2006
nope. seun didn't ban me. why would you think so?
have not being a bad guy have i?
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by eveseh(f): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2006
OKay i see sorry u aint that henry,
we have one henry here too,

sorry i thought he was u,am sooooooooooo sorry embarassed embarassed
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by henry(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2006
hey its ok i gussed as much too. so you knw i was thinking evryone gat a girlfriend on nairaland i hpe you won't be angry do you think i've gat the teeniest weeny chance of you being my girl heere.c'mon pls be nice wink. if you are not sure you might change your mind if u see my profile. grin
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by eveseh(f): 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2006
OK cool,

am in grin
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by kemulala(f): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2006
Hey guys, i hope you like it, is not like the traditional flowers with the roses and the hearts but hey it has a nice message, enjoy grin

Love is like a kiss
is smoother than a rose
and better than tons of gold.

Love is like a deep breath
it gives you life any time you inhale
and it kills you when it´s all taken away.

Although you took my heart,
the feelings deep inside,
that love still remains,
that love was never yours
it always belonged to God.

Boy, please don´t get me wrong
I was in love with you,
but who can ever keep
something that wasn´t meant to be?

I´ll keep you in my prayers,
I know i´m not in yours
i´ll keep you in my thoughts
eventhough she is now in yours.

I beg just look at me
and please make u understand
you tried to break my heart
by doing shakara.

Before i walk away
last thing i want to say,
if a dey see you again
be expecting just a smile,

the love that makes me stand
the one you´ll never undestarnd
the love that comes from God
that love I call my own
that one was never yours,
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by gwatala(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2006
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19812.0.html

VALENTINE FANTASY

This day reminds of memories of old,
Of words and thoughts and works and tugs of war
It brings back sighs of days of heat and cold
And days we stared and wondered what was more.
The pristine wind brings back your specless face
Adorned in hues and shades of innocence
With thunderclap I see that smile of grace
That went with us under the public lens.
But then I stop to look behind and forth
Since now alone we know, and thus obey.
This transient game will one day gain its worth
When he or she steps in and we nod, “yea”
So till time grimly comes to draw the line,
Let me pretend to dream, and think you mine.

All rights reserved. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-19812.0.html
Re: Write A Nice Poem For The One You Are Going Out With Or Your Dream One by somegirl(f): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2006
Olufe, hold me, hold me tight,
whisper, whisper in my ear,
it’s a never ever ending night
and you, you are not here.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic / Diary Of An Unborn Child / Showers Of Freedom By Sammoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.