Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,922 members, 7,942,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

How To Cope With Serious Minded People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cope With Serious Minded People (843 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Cope With Serious Minded People by RobertK: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2008
Have u ever lived with someone that is not undesrtanding at all? Maybe the person likes arguements a lot. some get angry easily, How will you cope if such is ya lover? share your experiences guys.
And maybe my post might help too,
http://robdating..com/
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by madamkoko: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2008
I'm a serious minded person but I think that this side of me comes out more when I don't like the guy.

Everything the person says just irritates you. But if its someone one really cares about, you just relax and are not soo uptight.

At least you hope.
grin
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by madamkoko: 3:57pm On Aug 18, 2008
I think this comes out more when you date someone your age, I feel like they're always trying to prove something.

But if its someone older, they let you have your way most of the time and are more relaxed.
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by segzicres(m): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
just ignore the person when angry.
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by onyinye2(f): 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2008
Hmmm. . . . . this topic rings a bell to me. . . .
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by seyleego: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2008
understanding comes after some times. Every bits of reactions should be assessed properly if the relationship is to continue. There tends to be almost not a single similarity between us and others, at times this margin may be so wide but understanding should be seen as still possible.
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by JJYOU: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2008
madamkoko:

I think this comes out more when you date someone your age, I feel like they're always trying to prove something.

But if its someone older, they let you have your way most of the time and are more relaxed.
true
Re: How To Cope With Serious Minded People by izeek(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2008
all serious are in yaba.

(1) (Reply)

The Women Men Adore - What Men Look For / Help Me Please I Need : / Am Really Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.