Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,163 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! (1815 Views)

What The Hell Is This? (photo) / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by arramyjay: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2008
Only slight men cheat a real man wont cheat.
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by nnacent(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2008
guys, cheating is just one of the attributes of humans. by the way, all that cheat do so to be at advantage. nobody likes fatal heartbreaks u know. sha lets all be faithful to our partners it pays.
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Sep 16, 2008
I tire ohhh. . . Wait I dig back my post from the last thread about this topic. I'll get back to ya.
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by Gabry(f): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2008
here it is nne.

Ok, I know this and different people cheat because of different reasons. I know 4 guy friends and all are different.

Guy A : He is broke when he came to malaysia from nigeria and he could not get a job at all in this country because this country do not employ foreignors at all. So in order to survive, he would have 7 different girlfriend's and cheat them just to get their money. He keeps doing it untill if the girl finds out he is cheating on her, he would leave her and go on with another girl. This guy cheats for the money to survive.

Guy B: He cannot live without sex so he just needs to get any girls to have sex with him. Thats why he is cheating with his girlfriend's on that

Guy C: He loves this girl at first untill the day she keeps calling him like 90 times a day asking him stupid questions like Where are you, who are you with, how come you are with that person, Why did you not call me, Did you not love me anymore, are you cheating on me and bla bla bla bla. . . . And then it goes on for months and soon he got tired and he is afraid to tell her that he wants to dump her so in the end he fell in love with another girl and he could not admit anything to both ladies so he have decided to just go on with both relationship. So thats a cheater as well.

Guy D: He has not been having sex for a year now and then suddenly he met this girl whom is a virgin. He thought that maybe this time, he will get laid finally but suddenly the girl told him that she will stay virgin untill she gets married. So what the guy do? He cannot hold it any longer so he therefore goes for one night stands and stuff like that. So he is obviously another cheater.
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2008
pls stop blaming the guys
sometimes its not just easy
with all these pretty young things running around town
with their skimpy outfits and u
cant just help but want to have a taste of these fresh apples
espacially if u gat some little money
to buy spare them.

besides ,it takes two to commit the
so called cheating act.
it takes a cheating girl to
do it with a cheating guy,most times
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by dyabman(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2008
maybe i or someone should create a topic

WHY THE HELL DO GIRLS CHEEAT!

how bout that?
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by Gabry(f): 3:11am On Sep 17, 2008
Girls and guys do cheat but I think the reason why guys are always mentioned more its because based on the statistics of the world, guys cheat more than girls but ladies, does not mean that you are innocent because its been proven that guys cheat mainly its to do with youractions (90% of it at least) like for instance, not giving him enough sex, not giving him enough support, not believing in him expecially in his capabilities, not tolerating with him, naggggggggggg. . . . . lower down his self esteem by comparing him with other men. . . . . And guys, you might also be the same so actually its both to be blame here.
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by hoticez: 2:17am On Sep 18, 2008
[color=#990000][/color]
why the f**k a girl should have more than one boyfriend?
i mean they always pull the trigger first.
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by soulamanne(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
this topic has been remixed,merixed,xemired, am so amazed at the response it still attracted
Re: Why The Hell Do Guyyys Cheeeat! by Tranngirls(f): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2008
I believe a real man, a bad man or whatever kind of man can cheat
it has nothing to do with how real or bad a man is. If a real man is in
a bad relationship he will cheat rather than break his lady's heart
by ending the relationship. But some men it is a way of life they cant
be with one woman maybe because they are afraid of heart breaks
themselves

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Admiration Of A Beautiful Female Banker In Nigeria / Strictly For The Ladies / Why Is That Most Of The Girls That Love Me, Are Not Upto My Standard ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.