Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,080 members, 7,925,425 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are (639 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Proud Father And His Daughters During Graduation / If U Think U Are Intelligent Solve This Riddle / In Need Of Ican Audio Lecture Mayerials For Pe I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be An Accounting Technician Of Ican-sign In If U Are by mayorde(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2008
fellow accounting technicians ,

let us come together to discuss issues concerning our exams, career, lectures, results, profession, the institute, job vacancy, evrything about the ACCOUNTING TECHINIAN SCHEME(ATS)

LET us take the Accounting technician scheme to a brand new level,
Let us make it very popular as it is in the uk.
Let us brand ourselves so that employers will come to appreciate us the more
Let us dicuss ideas, oppourtunities, biz
let us dicuss career development
make all the enquires u want to
discuss our challenging exams and aw we can get nthe best out of it

I AM PROUD TO BE AN ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN OF ICAN-SIGN IN IF U ARE

I am ELESHO FISAYO OLUMAYOWA AAT(011979)

let me get the ball rolling

Which Subject did u find challenging the most when u were sitting for u ATS exam. for me ATS2 QA and FA were nerve breaking.

Iam now in PE 1 and facing FA again. may God help us ooooo

(1) (Reply)

Post-ume For Any University. / Limited Dreams / 3 Round Of Boxing In Lasu Post Ume Test: Full Of Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.