Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,960 members, 7,946,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

No Sustitute Love By Estelle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / No Sustitute Love By Estelle (640 Views)

Rap Verse You Love By A Naija Artiste / Where Is The Love - By Sonya Spence. / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sustitute Love By Estelle by MeGaStReEt: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2008
This lady estelle. I watched her Video "NO SUSTITUTE LOVE" I REALLY LIKED THE SONG ALOT, i think she is a gr8 artiste and will come out big like Mary J, she is cool, she even did a track with Kanye West.

I think she got lots of talent

WHAT DO YOU THINK

check out her profile

http://www.ukhh.com/bhh/artists/estelle-biog.htm
Re: No Sustitute Love By Estelle by 9jabeats(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2008
this song is wack, lover her though saw alot of her boobs in the video. lol
Re: No Sustitute Love By Estelle by benedo(m): 10:45am On Aug 19, 2008
Also check out her American Boy a collabo she did with K west, veeery heavy jam.
Re: No Sustitute Love By Estelle by dominique(f): 11:59am On Aug 19, 2008
i agree benedo, american boy is way better than no substitute, but both are big hits in the states.
Re: No Sustitute Love By Estelle by thando(f): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
IMO theres nuthin special about both songs.1981 is betta than both.
Re: No Sustitute Love By Estelle by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
yeah, that was the song that got her into limelight but her latest efforts are commendable too.
Re: No Sustitute Love By Estelle by WarfyBoy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2008
i so much love this song, its hot and interesting,

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Iii Ikechukwu's Performance (video) / Have You See The Video Of 'no Dull Me' By Morachi? / A Nigeria Born Doing His Thing In Cotonou Benin Rep: Dee Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.