Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,135 members, 7,949,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fuel Saving Spirit - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fuel Saving Spirit (776 Views)

In The Spirit Of Celebrating Democracy Day, Lets Re-write Your Cv For Free!!!! / how To Keep Your Spirit High When Searching For Job In Nigeria / Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Saving Spirit by Ferdinandu(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2008
Is there anyone in the house who have used the fuel saving spirit being distributed by joltmann Petrochemicals? Is it effective? Or anybody Their Distributor? I was invited to be their distributor but i don't know whether their Product can sell or not . Or worst still If the company is real. I don't want to commit my money where it will fail
Re: Fuel Saving Spirit by zmovement(m): 12:58am On Aug 23, 2008
My Dear Ferdinando!

Just relax and smile! Hold your peace!!
I just wrote the company (Joltmann) requesting for documentation from several organizations (Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and the International Standards Organization (ISO)) and I have been copiously ignored,
I do not want to speculate just about now, but prospective customers whom I interviewed, especially corporate organizations requested this documentation before they could try this product on their powerplants. I do not know what is wrong with Joltmann. You do not just create a product, test it in some German university(test not supported by adequate documentation by ISO or SAE or TUV), build a razzle-dazzle website about it, picture some individuals (not corporate organizations) to testify about the efficacy and yet the supplier in Nigeria conceals its own Registration details with the CAC, and expect the whole country to travel down to Lagos just because N15,000.00 is involved and also expect the prospective marketers to do a marketing abracadabra for such a product.

I am an engineer myself and I know the importance of adequate documentation with products of this sort.
I am not really moved by threats of foreclosure of their sales offer. They can do as they please.

That is fine by me.

I think it should be the same with you.

Ciao My Guy!

(1) (Reply)

Guinness Calling For 2nd Stage / Bank Job For Graduate And Entry Level / Regional Manager Legal Manager Operations Officer Business Dev Risk Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.