Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (102229 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2006
don't worry when j-girl comes we shall discuss the issue properly

*meanwhile any1 wanting a 2nd wife lemme know, if d law is passed i'll reserve her for you wink*

I think diddy fits that perfectly, though polygamy is not yet official on this thread
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2006
@teezy

come holla at the kid mami. i asked for your msn but u didnt give it to me. sad sad sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 12:19am On Jul 18, 2006
@debosky

please dont tell j-girl i want it ooo. she go kill me without mercy.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Teezy(f): 12:20am On Jul 18, 2006
sumn happened on that thread i couldnt post nothin undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2006
no problem i shall table the issue as one of utmost nairaland importance due to the imbalance between females and males wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 12:22am On Jul 18, 2006
@teezy

thanks alot mami. you can remove it now cuzz i dont want no one else to see it.

@debo

thanks man.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Teezy(f): 12:23am On Jul 18, 2006
Im not online right now tho, cuz im not at home n how do i remove it?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2006
click the modify button at the right side of that post and remove it.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Teezy(f): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2006
kay done. ima holla atchu when i get home aii wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 12:31am On Jul 18, 2006
aiight mami. tkc.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey retro, my internet connect won't be set up for at least 2 days. cry

Either way, I was thinking that we should open up our nl relationship to include a couple more girls. cool

What do you think about that? Besides, you like girls too, don't you?

I miss you. See you later. kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Teezy(f): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2006
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2006
@teezy
dats the guy dat retro called a god. u can see it. he is so full of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Teezy(f): 1:50am On Jul 18, 2006
oo lolz, damn he feels himself too much (i read sum of his posts)
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 1:51am On Jul 18, 2006
Teezy:

cheesy cheesy that was ''the'' Aeni for U, delivering a Speech lol cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:52am On Jul 18, 2006
Retro is my Goddess.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Teezy(f): 1:53am On Jul 18, 2006
and u're her god, aint that sum real shxt cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2006
lmao teezy, cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 1:57am On Jul 18, 2006
he needs more females to reduce his gayness cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by DaHitler(m): 1:59am On Jul 18, 2006
debosky:

he needs more females to reduce his gayness cheesy

The additional girls are my gift to retro.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by debosky(m): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2006
ah i see, because u have no use for them, why not look for some man-whores to add? those'll probably suit u better
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 2:01am On Jul 18, 2006
Afeni:

The additional girls are my gift to retro.
U're full of bull-Shxt!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2006
shocked shocked HeY!!! baby gurl!! U're here now lol cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:07am On Jul 18, 2006
Hey, Hey, Hey cheesy I sure am baby girl cheesy kiss kiss

Damn, so much happens on this thread shocked

Any new matches made, or is everyone here all talk, no action? undecided tongue

Where's my darling? He's probably sleeping like a baby right now. . . awwwwwww tongue cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:09am On Jul 18, 2006
@baby girl:

Why does your location now read:

in ya mama's @$$!!!!!!!! what's with the numbers hun? undecided
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 2:11am On Jul 18, 2006
shocked shocked baby gurl, U're Soo damn Smart shocked

i hadnt even noticed it, probs seuns doing angry angry angry
Hey!! Seun, One more Shitty action from U and im gonna Show ya who's boss!! angry angry
what the hell IS that huh?? angry try me again angry

Cheers baby gurl kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 2:15am On Jul 18, 2006
2cantango:

Hey, Hey, Hey cheesy I sure am baby girl cheesy kiss kiss

Damn, so much happens on this thread shocked

Any new matches made, or is everyone here all talk, no action? undecided tongue

Where's my darling? He's probably sleeping like a baby right now. . . awwwwwww tongue cheesy
cheesy cheesy glad ya here nowbaby gurl cheesy cheesy
Im gonna be Online tomorrow undecided cheesy cheesy kiss kiss

Soo much Sure does happen baby gurl cheesy cheesy, no One Has been hooked Up yet lol cheesy but whats Up with blue and deb?? i Confess i laughed when i Checked blue's Siggy and realised it was the Same as deb's cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ur darling Ashiwatu?? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2006
You're welcome baby girl kiss kiss

Lol cheesy I see Seun is now playing e-tag with you. grin tongue

Nice sig hun wink cheesy

My lips are sealed where 'my darling' is concerned. wink tongue cheesy cheesy

Yes it's certainly big news about blue and deb - kinda thought that blue and diddy were as tight as. undecided But that's life isn't it shocked Always full of change angry cheesy

Who's your NL boo? Seun? tongue cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by bluenubian(f): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2006
hey rhoda kiss, hey 2C kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 2:22am On Jul 18, 2006
yeah!! baby gurl cheesy cheesy

looks like Seuns wants to play hide and Seek with me angry
howz ya day been baby gurl?? cheesy kiss kiss
my nl boo?? cheesy, Uhmm, . .  lets See cheesy cheesy i Guess i'll have to Settle for Ashiwatu tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss
definetely not Oluwaseun angry cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by Rhodalyn(f): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2006
shocked shocked blue?!?! Wow!! aint this a Surprise?? cheesy cheesy glad to See ya babes cheesy kiss kiss that msg Of Urs was really Sweet!! kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2fine4u(f): 2:27am On Jul 18, 2006
i hope when guys finish considering 2nd wife the next will be girls considering 2nd hubby lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (216)

Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone. / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.