Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,086 members, 7,880,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread - Dating And Meet-up Zone (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (102530 Views)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic / Who Is The Official Hottest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (216) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2006
2cantango:

Why don't you get yourself a lawyer and stop making comments until then.

What will it change? I'lld still lose, right? By the way, I'm pressing charges against IBB for assault and breaking in. Do you need evidence? Or maybe I should just quit it because I'm dealing with corrupt lawyers.

svs:

he raped ya?he should be charged to nairaland court
judge-SVS
plaintiff-RETRO
criminal-IBB
witnesses of plaintiff-EVESEH,2C AND GOOD MEMBERS OF Nairaland
witnesses of criminal-NONE
now tell me who would win the case grin

Lmao!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2006
lol retro
i cant believe ibb tried to rape u after he tried to get ME!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2006
This whole thing has become pathetic.

You're taking all of this too seriously - let it go. A joke can go too far.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2006
At first, he wanted to have sex with me but when I rejected him/fought back, he raped me. This is unbelievable. This is the worse courtroom ever.

svs:

lol retro
i can't believe ibb tried to rape u after he tried to get ME!!!

He tried to have sex with me but I refused then he raped me. Eww!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
he raped you?and afeni was there watching?lol grin grin
this aint serious @2c
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2006
2cantango:

This whole thing has become pathetic.

You're taking all of this too seriously - let it go. A joke can go too far.

LMFAO! LMFAO! You have got to be kidding me. LMFAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You should know that my sister and I are in this together.

If you read my posts, I always put things that should let you know that I was joking. Jeez 2C! *Cries*.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2006
svs:

he raped you?and afeni was there watching?lol grin grin
this aint serious @2c

Exactly! This isn't serious! Who in their right mind will take this seriously? Lmfao! HAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, Svs understands sarcasm and fun.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmfaooooooo grin Got ya! tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2006
2cantango:

Lmfaooooooo grin Got ya! tongue

It was a set up? *Rapes 2C*. I seriously think you should consider being a lawyer, your questions are annoying, just like lawyers!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

It was a set up? *Rapes 2C*. I seriously think you should consider being a lawyer, your questions are annoying, just like lawyers!

shocked shocked

Oh, Oh, I have proof that I've been raped!!! tongue grin

Lol retro cheesy I almost gave myself a headache shocked cheesy

It's 1:25am over here, I should be sleeping like a baby!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2006
luv that pic on ya prof 2c,already saved it grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2006
2cantango:

shocked shocked

Oh, Oh, I have proof that I've been raped!!! tongue grin

Lol retro cheesy I almost gave myself a headache shocked cheesy

It's 1:25am over here, I should be sleeping like a baby!

Lmao! Hahahaha! You should go to bed. Lmao! Poor you. *Re-rapes 2C*, that's better, you'll sleep really fast.

svs:

retro!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

*Rapes Svs*. Now what?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2006
svs:

love that pic on ya prof 2c,already saved it grin grin

grin It's mega cute huh! cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2006
ya it sure is!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

Lmao! Hahahaha! You should go to bed. Lmao! Poor you. *Re-rapes 2C*, that's better, you'll sleep really fast.

I only wanted to sleep - not end up with sore treats. shocked wink

Take it easy on me girl, I've been out of action for years embarassed grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2006
2cantango:

I only wanted to sleep - not end up with sore treats. shocked wink

Take it easy on me girl, I've been out of action for years embarassed grin

>_< *removes penis*. Sorry girl.

Oh, I saved the picture too. I love the baby.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2006
retro:

>_< *removes penis*. Sorry girl.

Now that has got me seriously laughing

retro:

Oh, I saved the picture too. I love the baby.

My little girl looked just like that, at that age smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2006
You have a child?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
I have two smiley a son and a daughter - they are my life.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2006
*Faints*. I thought you were 17 - 18.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lol cheesy I'm 32. cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2006
WOAH! Now I understand why you are that intelligent. This is so going to be odd, I'm going to be like a chicken around you now.

Goodmorning ma'am.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2006
2can, i need you oh. Can you imagine? The love of my life is denying me after saying he loves me. Guess who the person is?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by SvS(f): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2006
can i guess as well j-girl?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2006
@retro:

Please don't become a chicken around me embarassed just chill cheesy

@J-Girl:

What's happening hun? shocked Tell me all about it. kiss Is diddy playing with your emotions? angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2006
Ok, madam. embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by jgirl3: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2006
Yes oh, svs please guess

Diddy is playing with everything from my emotions as well as myself. He slept with 2 girls last night. I am so mad at him now
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2006
J-Girl, I'm so sorry. I know the feeling.
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by diddy4(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2006
@2c
it was not me. it was my twin brother. i didnt do nuffin. i love j-girl how can i cheat on her. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by retro(f): 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2006
*Slaps Diddy*, what we had in bed last night was nothing?
Re: The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread by 2cantango(f): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2006
Lmao @retro grin tongue

J-Girl, I'm on my way to kick his butt. angry

Diddy, you know I've got love for you, but I won't allow you to hurt J-Girl, she's too sweet and innocent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (216)

Have You Been Dreaming Of Marrying Your Birthday Mate? Pls Come In / Derail Zone. / BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.