Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,236 members, 7,970,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:46 PM

Insourcing Any Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insourcing Any Info (758 Views)

Insourcing Recruiting For 1stbank / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insourcing Any Info by cross12: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2008
PLS DOES ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW WHERE INSOURCING INTERVIEW WILL BE TAKING PLACE IN BENIN I JUST RECEIVE A TEXT FM THAM THAT I V BEEN SHORT LISTED FOR THE APTITUDE TEST ON 23RD OF AUGUST 2008. ANY ONE WITH THE VENUE SHOULD PLS SEND IT TO MY MAIL BOX: helencross_12@yahoo.com   cool cool  smiley
Re: Insourcing Any Info by CHUKWUKAHE: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
Thesame apply to me, but the text says i should visit their web site and print out my letter online, but when i login to the web site there was no option to print out the letter. So if you have any idea as to how i will go aboyt printing the letter please let me know or call me on 08036834434 or sent the details to my email add (enuhar4love@yahoo.com)
Re: Insourcing Any Info by moreebby(f): 3:57pm On Aug 20, 2008
I got a text message from Insourcing Limited that i have been shortlisted for an aptitude test which would hold on the 23rd august.
Venue is not disclosed, was asked to go to the homepage and print out my letter online but on the website, there is nothing to print. Is there anyone here who have been through that body?
Please acquaint me on what to do?
House do you think its best i go to their office before the slated date for test?

(1) (Reply)

Start Asap.(civil Engineer/architects) Construction / Toefl And Gre Reg. / Toefl,gre & Gmat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.