Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Like To Move And Look For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Like To Move And Look For Job (1283 Views)

TOP 5 Nigerian Oil Servicing Companies You May Like To Work In / Job Section Library For Job-Seekers: Discussion Threads, Etc. / Would You Like To Work In Oceanic Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like To Move And Look For Job by crazyape(f): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2006
Hello friends.

I have a big problem my man live in Turkey and work there too i have my job house and everything here in germany. we are fighting now for over 1 year that my man come to germany to love with me here together but the government of turkey make problems again and again. I hate this state! Now i was thinking aboput to leave everything here and move to nigeria. But i dont know if i can find a job there? I would do this only because of my family that we can live togeether.
At the moment i working as a kindergarden teacher and i love this job but i dont know if u have this job there also or a kind of it. CAn somebody help me to bring me telfone numbers adresses or something else from companys where i can work? I would do every job so that i can build up a great future together with my man. Hope somebody can help me. Mostly i like to work with kids!

Thanks for any help!!!
Re: I Like To Move And Look For Job by Seun(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2006
Crazy_ape,

Teachers - especially Kindergarten teachers - don't earn enough money in Nigeria.

Apart from that, in Nigeria you'll have to:
- Burn fuel in a noisy generator to get electricity.
- Pay a ridiculous amount for a home in an estate or put up with uncivilised neighbours.
- Drill a bore-hole in your house to get water or pay a tanker to bring it to you.
- Spend 2-4 hours on the road everyday, if you're working in Lagos.
- Suffer, suffer, suffer, and there's no such thing as welfare here.

On a teacher's salary? Impossible. You can't be happy here unless you own own a really successful business.

Keep on fighting the good fight with your government officials, please. wink
Re: I Like To Move And Look For Job by earthrealm(m): 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2006
well, it depends on if u want to continue in the kindergaten job market, or u want 2 switch?.what is ur course of study?, u cud get kindergaten jobs of about 250 ponuds a month.but thats about the max,
unless u are really patrotic i wud suggest u think twice about moving down 2 nigeria, life is not real organized here
Re: I Like To Move And Look For Job by twinkledew(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2006
Laugh. grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Infor On The Last Nnpc Test Conducted In Benin / Intercont,oceanic,pz / Anyone Got Chevron Aptitude Test Format?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.