Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,454 members, 7,917,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:47 AM

Guiness Has Started Sending Invitations By Emails For Second Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Has Started Sending Invitations By Emails For Second Test. (763 Views)

7 Major Reasons Why You Should Avoid Sending Your Resume To Recruiters / Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / E- RECRUIT - Scam Invitations For Recruitment And Selelction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guiness Has Started Sending Invitations By Emails For Second Test. by pindo007: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2008
Guiness has started notifying those who wrote their first test for second test.I got my second test invitation email yesterday.
Please, do check ur email (inbox and bulk folder ) for yours.
Here is the details of the invitation:

GUINNESS GRADUATE MANAGEMENT TRAINEES -
INVITATION TO 2ND STAGE TEST

Congratulations, you have passed the first stage of the Graduate Management Trainees recruitment.

We are pleased to invite you to the 2nd test with details as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 27th August, 2008

Time: 11.00a.m

Venue: Hall 1
Trade Fair International Complex
Lagos Badagry Express Way
Ojo, Lagos.

Please note that accreditation starts at 9.00am.

You are requested to come with original of your credentials, this letter of invitation and a valid identity card. Failure to provide any of these items will lead to disqualification.

We wish you all the best.
Re: Guiness Has Started Sending Invitations By Emails For Second Test. by dellyzee: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2008
guy congrat 4dat 1st stage o! while i wait 4mine cos i know i'll get, i just hope it's according to states o! cos can't imagine coming to lag for test at this short notice! goodluck all as we wait, just be positive urs will come

(1) (Reply)

Are They Through With It? / Unilever And Nigerian Conservative Foundation Are Calling / Hlp It Or Sewes Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.