Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,478 members, 7,964,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:07 AM

What You Miss Being A Virgin! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Miss Being A Virgin! (6116 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I'm Not Sure I Need A Boyfriend But I Miss Being In Love / Do U Ever Miss Being In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by superstan(m): 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2008
nairalanders and virgin topics again!

it seems most people don't have anything else in their heads.

virginity is the lack of opportunity to shag.

let no one gloat on a public forum that he/she is a virgin.

last time i checked, hymens don't give cash at the atms.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by idupaul: 12:09pm On Aug 24, 2008

may be it does at the bank of ignorance . grin grin grin grin

useless virgins.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by MrCrackles(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2008
superstan:

nor does it gaurantee a free passage to heaven! grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2008
I'm a virgin, i swear!!
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by proo212(m): 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2008
RichyBlacK:

To answer your question, I think the reason why most men (not just me) want a virgin is because it gives a sense of pride. It's the same reason why men don't tolerate the idea of their girl friend sleeping with other guys. Women also don't tolerate their men cheating, however, this sense of intolerance is much stronger in men. A guy will marry the woman that is strong enough to make him commit to marriage, but, if she turns out to be a virgin, most men will be happier.

This is crap, Mr. Why don't meet someone who adds value to your life and vice versa, who complements you, who you complement. After you disvirgin her, will you continue to "respect" her even if you'd rather be with someone else? I still don't get this virgin at home and going outside to get your excitement business. This is the Madonna complex that a lot of men have sha
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Gamine(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2008
Oh my days.

it boils to this again.

Consolation is indeed the Wisdom of Fools.

pity eh undecided
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by topup: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2008
As for idupaul & superstan, shame on you for making fun of virgins!
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2008
superstan:

nairalanders and virgin topics again!

it seems most people don't have anything else in their heads.

virginity is the lack of opportunity to shag.

let no one gloat on a public forum that he/she is a virgin.

grin grin grin
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by idupaul: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
topup:

As for idupaul & superstan, shame on you for making fun of virgins!

what fun? abi do u want us to give em plaques for being virgins.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by KarmaMod(f): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2008
proo212:

This is crap, Mr. Why don't meet someone who adds value to your life and vice versa, who complements you, who you complement. After you disvirgin her, will you continue to "respect" her even if you'D rather be with someone else? I still don't get this virgin at home and going outside to get your excitement business. This is the Madonna complex that a lot of men have sha

None of them have yet to explain it either. Irony.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by A40(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2008
Absolutely nothing i am afraid as in what's there to miss?
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by missWande(f): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2008
well, not true of AIDS OR EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN you may be a virgin and still be a victim.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by olaremint(m): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2008
you know y u should be a virgin, it prevents stds, heartbreaks, makes you look younger and beautiful (ladies) when you are 25 and if you are lucky to get married as a virgin, your guy would butcher the whole world just for u. wink wink wink
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by nzucha(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
god bless u real good my dear. god will indeed save our generation . i am one and am proud to keep it itll marriage.
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by vindi: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2008
Good idea,men claim its old fashioned,but they dream to marry a virgin or atleast sleep with one

If u are one hold it tight
Re: What You Miss Being A Virgin! by ekong0514(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2008
"well, not true of AIDS OR EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWN you may be a virgin and still be a victim".

i like this truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Beautiful Girl You Have Ever Seen? / WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? / Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.