Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,809 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:03 PM

Welcome, New Nairalanders - Nairaland / General (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome, New Nairalanders (279723 Views)

Welcome New Nairalanders...mr. Endowed Anambra 2015 Is Here In Town / Welcome New Nairalander. Is There Any Thing That Confused You Here / Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestaccountingh(f): 12:35am On May 12, 2020
I read a lot of blog posts and I never heard of a topic lick this. I LOVE this topic you made about the bloggers' bucket list. Very ingenious. QuickBooks Scan Manager Not Working
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestaccountingh(f): 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
Thank You for sharing such a piece of good information. I read a lot of posts and I never heard of a topic like this. I LOVE this topic you made about the bloggers' bucket list. Very ingenious. QuickBooks Admin Password Reset
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Assignmentw32: 4:05pm On May 13, 2020
Assignmentwriting.ae was founded on the desire to the provision of quality submissions in all our tasks. With the rising education demands in UAE and GCC, it is imminent that students will always compete to edge their peers in terms of performance. http://www.assignmentwriting.ae
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by fasasisodiq04: 12:18pm On May 25, 2020
Shaz:
Hey y'all.Welcome to Nairaland. If you find anything confusing, check this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-162414.0.html. And if you don't find your answer, you can make a post and you'll bre replied as soon as possible.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestaccountingh(f): 6:11pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks for writing such a wonderful article. I am impressed and wish you the best of luck for your next post. God bless… QuickBooks Web Connector Has Stopped Working
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by HaZely: 8:23am On May 26, 2020
Let me introduce myself. I am iogamess, New game site with many good and completely free game genres.

iogamess
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by HaZely: 8:24am On May 26, 2020
Welcome to iogamess - the world of io games, where updating and hosting the most popular and attractive io games today.

iogamess | Surviv-io | Skribbl-io
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
Do you need a creative and professional logo design ❓ Do you need a custom logo for your brand identity or your personal identity ❓ Message me to order unique designs of your choice �� ➡️Get awesome �� designs at Giveaway prices ⚠️Also, there are designs for, ➡️ Graphic designs ➡️Flyers & e-flyers ➡️ Birthday designs ➡️ Name designs ➡️Logo designs ➡️Any designs you need
➡️Fast delivery � ➡️ Attractive � ➡️ Unique � ➡️ Matching fonts � ➡️ Professional identity for your brand � ⚠️ Give your identity, company and business a new name,new style,a new look #Your satisfaction is guaranteed � ⚠️Your logo is your secret ambassador #Expect the best �
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by JamletTv: 7:45pm On May 31, 2020
```Na this matter we dey settle since```

_Coman solve this ��matter abeg_

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA3IpRhntjI/?igshid=abq21yq7g1ym
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestaccountingh(f): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks so much for writing such a wonderful article and covering this topic with a heartfelt post. So glad things worked out. keep it up! How to Void Check in Quickbooks Online
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Slashboy: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hi everyone,am new here thou,I have been following this forum for good 8 years.hope am welcome?
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestaccountingh(f): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks so much for covering this topic with a heartfelt post. I am a regular visitor to your website and have always liked the kind of work that you do. I genuinely get new ideas and thoughts that help me a lot in my personal work as well. So glad things worked out! QB Scan Manager Not Responding
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by FeeleyBee2020: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2020
What is copywriting?
Copywriting is the ability to use written words to persuade someone to take an action.

I know you are frustrated regarding finances or probably you don't have enough cash flowing into your business.

I have been there too and I can assure you that you are on the verge of liberation.

Do you know that as a copywriter you are very important to every business which have products or services to sell to customers because you can increase their sales by using effective and efficient copy?
Nobody rejects value, we have left the era of buy buy and there are thousands of jobs for copywriters.

Amazon, Ali baba, Aliexpress, Jumia, etc. all these companies need products description because they know that the better the description the faster the urge to buy. So they all hire a copywriter to do that.

I am going to put you through the process of becoming a copywriter for *FREE* because I see the need to impact people and change their financial life.

A click on the link below will take you there.

You wouldn't want to miss this golden opportunity.

https:///Dy6h6lwf7vDGILwN0xzydS
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by bestaccountingh(f): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2020
All the details are in this post are very interesting and brilliant and I am glad to see this post. keep it up I Appreciate Your Efforts In Preparing This Post. Cox Email Settings iPhone
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by kenpas: 6:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Good day all,
Am a new member by name kenpas.
I want to learn how to use this platform
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by OjoneBuilders: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2020
ojoné builder's Nigeria is here to put an end to family extortion, we are a register organization with outlet all states In Nigeria, we have completed over 10,000 buildings for clients home and abroad, and we have serve as relief to our brother/sister out of the country that want there dream home built In there absent according to there taste with out family extortion, contact ojoné builder's Nigeria
08066729857, 09091633610
head office: famous street amuwo odofin Lagos
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by panistefanin: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Joshua122: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2020
Am Adeniyi Feranmi I live in Nigeria have joined nairaland 2days ago and am getting more familiar with how to use it better
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by CallMeAthena(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Who is welcoming me?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by CallMeAthena(f): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Wheeew!Where is my welcome song?Am Eucharia and am a friendly person.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by AlanSmith247: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello I am New here.
I am working in the technical team of MyWifiExt.Net
I have listened about Nairaland but join today. How to use it and how to post in the most effective manner?
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Annebliss: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Are you a business owner? Have you been struggling with making sales and getting business partners? Get on board with our Facebook Mastery course and watch your business take a positive turnaround alongside massive earnings from *TWENTYXPRO ACADEMY* as you learn the secret to boosting your respective businesses
Join us to know more

https:///CFLOQI0Konu2unhk1VM3hY
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Annebliss: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Cydsessions7: 6:44am On Jul 05, 2020
Hello everyone. This is Cyd Sessions.

I am in the practice of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). CBT is a form of talk therapy that is result-oriented, goal-focused and collaborative in nature. It is a process of psychotherapy that assumes that unhelpful thinking patterns result in unhelpful emotions and behaviours. CBT has historically been proven to be highly effective when used in situations of:

1. Anxiety (and some types of fear).
2. Depression.
3. Anger & aggression.
4. Stress disorders.
5. Eating disorders.
6. Smoking cessation plans.
7. Problematic gambling and some other forms of addictions etc

In effect, if you find that in your Relationships, Career, Personal growth and Development, Recreational aspects of life, et cetera you are experiencing anxiety, depression, stress and other undesirable emotional outcomes, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy can help you in addressing such issues.

I will be sharing awareness messages on issues surrounding the experience and expression of emotional reactions. You will have access to awareness on the relationship between thoughts, emotions and consequences. You will have access to messages on self awareness, and how being in touch with your identity can remind you of your purpose.

You can follow Cyd Sessions on Instagram @cyd_sessions, on Twitter and Facebook @cydsessions. On my handles, you will be able to request therapy sessions with a certified CBT Practitioner.

Welcome.
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by UpdateUpdate(f): 2:14am On Jul 06, 2020
Hey guys, I'm new here and I have great stories to tell, you can see them on my profile.

I hope to hear from you.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by parkinsonsguide: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2020
It’s an excellent post, A useful wording is a great way to highlight the significant aspects of the topic keep it up. It was very informative. Parkinson Disease Treatment in India
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by trigitalsolutio: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Nice Thanks for sharing it was a Very Informative Post. Keep It Up. SEO Agency in Delhi
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by soulyogaguide: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2020
I am a regular visitor to your website and have always liked the kind of work that you do. A useful wording is a great way to highlight the significant aspects of the topic keep it up. It was a very informative post. Yoga Classes in Delhi
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by parkinsonsguide: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2020
Thank You for sharing this informative post. I am a regular visitor to your website and have always liked the kind of work that you do. Keep It Up Brain Surgery Cost in India
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by fliplearnmail(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2020
I am very glad to read this info. It helps me very much. I really like and recognize your website post. Thanks for this post. Fliplearn Online Learning App
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Food4Good: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shaz:
If you're new to Nairaland, please introduce yourself here. Thanks

I've been a nairalander way back 2009 but lost my email. Good to be back to impact lives. ✌
Re: Welcome, New Nairalanders by Ashly15: 7:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Hi I'm new here,I'm a writer

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (69) (Reply)

A Thread For Night Crawlers. (late Sleepers) / How Illuminati Killed Mandela / 03-12-09 | L1/l2/l3 Http Proxies (2001)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.