Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,004 members, 7,949,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

She Is One In A Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is One In A Million (874 Views)

HELP: A Man Wants To Pay Me Half A Million To Leave My Girlfriend / One In A Million!! / For A Million Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is One In A Million by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
My One and Only Sweetheart deserves a gold medal.

Everyday I thank God for the young woman who is the one and only sweetheart I have had since 2006 to date.

She deserves a gold medal for her remarkable spirit of endurance.
She is prettier and sexier than most of the so called sex symbols in the entertainment world.
She is a natural beauty from head to feet.
I thought heaven on earth was a celestial dream until we made love for the first time and never stopped until we fell asleep.
The romantic and erotic experience made me to start calling her[i] Sweetest [/i] and I composed a special love song for her that I always sing to her.

I love her more and more and I cannot stop loving her.

She is my first love and I have never felt this way for other women until I met her.
I have had so many female friends and spent years with some of them and I have had a live in lover who is a Nigerian actress, but I have never felt anything special for anyone of them until I met my Sweetest.

I wish our love will last longer, but if it does not last for long, I will always cherish the precious moments I have had with my Sweetest.
She is proudly Nigerian and she is one in a million.

The key to the heart of a woman is to love her faithfully and truthfully.
Just love her heart and soul and do not look back.
Re: She Is One In A Million by jaquan(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2008
what are we suppose to do with this

stop opening poitless threads for the sake of opening threads. you are really becoming a nuisance.
Re: She Is One In A Million by opokonwa(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2008
someone who has not experienced this will probably not appreciate this post.
So I can understand your disgust and frustration Jaquan tongue Go find yourself someone you can love till death!
Orkinla carry go!
Re: She Is One In A Million by naijababe2(f): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2008
ORIKINLA, thats so sweet.
Re: She Is One In A Million by ssRhino: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2008
Wish u the best and call is for the weddiing to come chop rice.
Re: She Is One In A Million by sistawoman: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
This is beautiful and I hope she really understands how much you love her.
Re: She Is One In A Million by Orikinla(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2008
jaquan:

what are we suppose to do with this

stop opening poitless threads for the sake of opening threads. you are really becoming a nuisance.

LET ME PUT THE RECORDS STRAIGHT, BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT OF THE PERSON YOU ARE ADDRESSING ON THIS BOARD.

I understand where you are coming from is quite diferent from where I am coming from.

Please, check my last ten threads and do not see only one thread and lose your nerve.

[size=14pt]Go to the Sports, Health, Business, Literature and other boards and analyze the threads and find out the source and compare the news reports with the latest news reports in Nigerian newspapers and how relevant, then you would be wiser.[/size]

Ignorance kills intelligence.

It is my time and I am paying my bills to be online.
So, what is your stress?

Did you pay for my PC or ISP?

I am happy and I do not have time for those who are bitter.

What is pointless?

Have you read those who are posting negative subjects on trivial matters.

If you want to read books, I will give you links.
If you want to study my musical compositions, you can find one at the Library of Congress and another at the BBC Radio Library.
Sheet music and all, if you can read music.

If you want art works, you can find them in private collections and over 12 publications on Family Planning, Female Genital Mutilation, Harmful Traditional Taboos, Nomadic Education, etc, published by international institutions and translated into major Nigerian languages, including TOT modules.
Including exhibitions of illustrations in Japan when I was only 20.

If you want stage works, the records are available.

If I have the joy of coming on this board to discuss at random, IT IS MY BUSINESS.
It adds more to my work and makes me happy.

I do not hide behind a PC and a fake ID to look for trouble.
I am using my pen name, because I have nothing to hide.

I am 100% proud Nigerian Igbo and my people are happy with me.

It is not compulsory to reply to my post.

Here is the latest report on a collection of my own webpages:

Page impressions,   256,952   

I hope you know what  256,952 page impressions of adverts mean?
This report is for only 6 months and excluding over 16, 000 plays of news videos and the views of the five Nigerian TV Channels on two of my webpages.

Just visit The DARFUR Blog and the Nigerian Report, then you will understand the IQ of the person you are attacking.

N.B:
If you are,free  and can afford it, you are welcome to join me in the studio in Lagos for the recording of my new composition, Your Majesty, in Latin, English and Igbo.
There will be free lunch for you.

Others go to the bar, night clubs or elsewhere to unwind, I go online to read and discuss the issues of life.
Re: She Is One In A Million by StephenP(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2008
Nice ode. I like it.
Re: She Is One In A Million by Orikinla(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2008
StephenP:

Nice ode. I like it.

Thanks.

There is absolute nothing wrong ih the public appreciation of a good person.
Re: She Is One In A Million by deept(m): 12:39am On Aug 22, 2008
Awwwwwwwww, I want to fall in love.
Re: She Is One In A Million by topup: 12:58am On Aug 22, 2008
Lovely.

Hate to be really self-centred (well, not really hehe grin), BUT!! Aren't you always talking about no sex until marriage? Have I confused you with someone else? If you're just being honest though. I respect that.

I wish the best for you two, and even though there is no guarantee in the future, you are willing to say these things about another human being. You truly are a romantic and I hope you let her know these things, it's not enough just saying them, it is good to be a man of your words also.

All the Best.
God Bless.
Re: She Is One In A Million by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 22, 2008
Poster your stories don dey too long for this forum
Re: She Is One In A Million by tammyswits(f): 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2008
Ok, what do i say, Uh, She is so lucky! Um, Do u have a twin bro, i would like to meet him, if ofcourse you guys are good looking!so, wat do you say?

(1) (Reply)

I Like A Girl Someone Else Likes, But I Don't Know What Her Feelings Are / Yes I Said So / Pls Help Me Out Before I :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.