Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,315 members, 7,971,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:35 AM

The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu (716 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / PHOTOS: Chaos In LASU Students Protest Against The Postponement Exams / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by ade4prof: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2008
The Implementation of the post ume screening exercise which was Implemented by the Nigeria Ministry of education in collaboration in up -grading the standard of Nigeria Universities.

It has been declared candidate who performed in the lasu post ume test was non-indegens an was no offered admission only the blooddy baster indegends who fail and score 50 on the point where offere admission, everybody dont applied for second round , go and fight for chance especially delejames who score 57 in microbiogy , send information to the house of assembly including the govern babatunde fashola to help for consideration. writing of jamb every year will never be ur portion. Goodthings come one's an when you missed the chance you have missed all.
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by c33b33(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ade
comrade!comrade!lol
I quite agree with him about d non-indegene stuff but d person u want to report to is an indegene!Don't u know they receive orders 4rm above{lagos ministry of education} or u think they're happy admitting those who don't merit it?It's a state skool & they want to accomodate their indegenes 1st,all state skool do that.I'll advice u go 4 d 2nd round test{if there will b any }.
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2008
@ade4prof you are very stupid for saying bloody bastard indigene thou i failed but you don't ve the rite to say that is very bad and as for you second poster there is going to be another Post UME this year by October.
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by c33b33(m): 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2008
@hader
wateva!i wish una luck!
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by ade4prof: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2008
Already, I'm Lasuth Student

300lvl , Physics education
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2008
@ade4prof Then you don't ve to be spoiling the school like dat jst because u are not an Indigene jst why don't u also go to ur ondo to school
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by charliek(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hardar4lag:

@ade4prof Then you don't ve to be spoiling the school like that jst because u are not an Indigene jst why don't u also go to your ondo to school

dont be rude he speaks the truth.Are you trying to defend yourself becos you got into skool wen u did not merit your admission.
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by MrCrackles(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2008
everything in Nigeria is starting to turn a fraud!! grin
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by Hardar4lag(m): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2008
@charlie don't be silly i ve not even got admission into the school but wat he his saying is not true dats why am not in support of him
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by nuremoore(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2008
bro@ade4.am in full support of all u said.dont mind them.they are only hidding under the dark shadows of indegin.o-lo-dos like them.I wonder what it will become of them admitting dullants and depriving d brilliant ones the opportunity they need to explore
Re: The Fraudulent Admission List In Lasu by nuremoore(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2008
hi all,can anyone keep me informed about any degree programme in any south-west institution[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

good / Scolarship For Nigerians Wishing To Study In Uk / Post Graduate Forms For Nigerian Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.