Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,209 members, 7,977,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

A Dj's Dad Is Caught. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Dj's Dad Is Caught. (697 Views)

Is This Right/wrong? See What This Woman Is Caught Doing While Driving [photo] / Hilarious Photo: How To Know Your Wife's Dad Never Wanted The Wedding To Happen / If Shekau Is Caught, What Do U Suggest His Punishment Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Dj's Dad Is Caught. by mykali(m): 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2008
djcrooky wakes up 3 nights in a row when he hears a thumping sound coming from his parents bedroom.

Finally one morning he goes to his mom and says, "Mommy , every night I hear you and daddy making noise and when I look in you're bouncing up and down on him".

His mom is taken by suprise and says "Oh, well I'm bouncing on his stomach because he's fat and that makes him thin again."

djcrooky says, ''That won't work"

His Mom asks, "WHY?"

djcrooky replies "Because the lady next door comes over, after you leave, and blows him back up!!"
Re: A Dj's Dad Is Caught. by ThugLife1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2008
gettin a head?
Re: A Dj's Dad Is Caught. by mykali(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2008
Thug Life:

gettin a head?

yeah som'n like that grin

(1) (Reply)

The Customer Sales Representative / Punch / What Part Of Your Body Goes To Heaven First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.