Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? (1688 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Why Men Like Confident Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Bluesteps(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2008
Is it true that Guys with less cash are less confident than Guys who are boxed up?
I have met several Guys. Talked with them, dated sum and it appears the ones with less
money are not confident. They dont feel safe especially if the Girl they are with is beautiful
Pls tell me people if its true or not cos thats what i have found out.
Me I don make up my mind say any Guy wey no get money I no go date am again.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by hollandis(f): 7:53am On Aug 22, 2008
I have also heard that ugly girls are more intelligent and are very smart than the so -called beautiful girls

1 Like

Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by StephenP(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2008
I understand where you're coming from there but you have to know, confidence doesn't really have anything to do with the amount of money one has. One can be rich and be the shyest person in the room or not-as-rich and be the most confident person. Sure, it could help some people feel confident but then again it depends on what their priorities are set to.  

For example, some feel more confident when they are dressed to impress, some feel more confident when they've got their favorite perfume on, some feel more confident when they've got new shoes on, some like you said feel more confident when they've got money, others feel confident just because they generally are.

All in all, confidence is a personality trait not literarily something money can buy.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by sisqology(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2008
True yarn@poster
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Bluesteps(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2008
I am not talking about when the guy is trying to toast the Girl.
I mean when u people are already dating.
Your bf will feel less confident if he has no cash and especially if u are beautiful.
He will feel u might not want to be with him sumday.
He feels less secured.
I have met Guys that are tht way and am wondering wat their problem is.
I dont know if u catch my drift?
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by hollandis(f): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2008
Bluesteps:

and especially if u are beautiful.
I don't know if u catch my drift?

sorry I dont get your drift and what gives you the notion that you are beautiful undecided
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by adekennis(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2008
hat gives you the notion that you are beautiful Undecided

i woder oo angry angry
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Godalone(m): 9:37am On Aug 22, 2008
It depends on the guy,money or no money being confident is an attribute.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by hollandis(f): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2008
Bluesteps:

Your boyfriend will feel less confident if he has no cash and especially if u are beautiful.
He feels less secured.
I have met Guys that are that way and am wondering what their problem is.

whats the difference between me( a man) and you

Lets assume you are beautiful undecided

I am an earning asset ,you are a depreciating asset.When you get to your thirties ,you might have been too wacked and i wont be able to screw you,because you beauty is fast losing its value
So you better come for a lease for some months
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2008
hollandis:

whats the difference between me( a man) and you

Lets assume you are beautiful undecided

I am an earning asset ,you are a depreciating asset.When you get to your thirties ,you might have been too wacked and i wont be able to screw you,because you beauty is fast losing its value
So you better come for a lease for some months

Ture, but you guys dont have the brains to think that far ahead. You are always more intrested in showing off the hottest girl as yours. Even those so-called rich guys do really foolish things to get pretty girls. Its always so much fun playing them for all they r worth, cos we know if we werent good looking, they wont give us a second look.

Poster, you are right, guys with less money have less confidence, especially when they are dating a pretty girl. Its cos their fellow guys wont just let them be, they'll keep disturbing the girl and confusing her till the poor girl makes a mistake.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Opslag(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2008
Bluesteps:

Your boyfriend will feel less confident if he has no cash and especially if u are beautiful.
He feels less secured.

i totaly disagree wit u.basicaly,they're guys wit aded ego's i mean.why shuld a guy be less confident in himself cos he aint got cash?does'nt make sense 2 me,if he's hard working,has gud mental pix of his accomplishments in d near future,he wud know dt his being a "brokeass"temporary.its an added advantage 2 me cos i'l wat my lady really is like. cool
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by MrCrackles(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2008
@Post

I dont completely agree guys with less cash are the least confident, infact guys with more cash are like jellies mostly!
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Opslag(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2008
Bluesteps:

He feels less secured.

i totaly disagree wit u.basicaly,they're guys wit aded ego's i mean.why shuld a guy be less confident in himself cos he aint got cash?does'nt make sense 2 me,if he's hard working,has gud mental pix of his accomplishments in d near future,he wud know dt his being a "brokeass"temporary.its an added advantage 2 me cos i'l wat my lady really is like. cool
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by hollandis(f): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2008
Ujujoan:

Ture, but you guys don't have the brains to think that far ahead. You are always more intrested in showing off the hottest girl as yours. Even those so-called rich guys do really foolish things to get pretty girls. Its always so much fun playing them for all they r worth, because we know if we werent good looking, they wont give us a second look.

Poster, you are right, guys with less money have less confidence, especially when they are dating a pretty girl. Its because their fellow guys wont just let them be, they'll keep disturbing the girl and confusing her till the poor girl makes a mistake.

In the stock we call you a buy and sell.We can't hold you forever .You are sure going to fade away(some fades do occur even before the first whooping round)When we have had our fill we now sell you to some others.

@Topic
I find it hard to believe that a girl as “beautiful “ as you still hasn’t found a man worth millions.It shows how much you are experiencing a permanent “bullish “ trend.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by dadahgirl: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2008
I disagree.

The amount of money does not matter. A man can have so much money and be wanted by so many women for his money. He may feel confident because he can choose. On the other hand, a man who has no money  understands what it is to not depend on money but on his own abilities and deal with constant change which makes him more confident.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by smooooooth: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2008
False, why will a guy not be confident when u guys already started dating, not even b4 the dating self, a confident guy is a confident guy, whether he broke or not. i think i was even more confident those days wey nofin dey my pocket.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Opslag(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2008
hollandis:

In the stock we call you a buy and sell.We can't hold you forever .You are sure going to fade away(some fades do occur even before the first whooping round)When we have had our fill we now sell you to some others.

i'm sory but i did'nt quite get you.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by hollandis(f): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2008
Opslag:

i'm sory but i did'nt quite get you.

sorri i wanted to quote ujujoan,i quoted you instead.I have modified the post
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Orikinla(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2008
I think you are right to an extent.
It actually depends on the society.

In Nigeria, more academically and professionally educated men are very confident whether they have the cash or not.
While men with enough dole, but are not well educated feel less confident in the company of educated women.

What a guy really needs is not the cash, but the strength of faith.

Wise women do not judge men by their quantity of cash, but by their academic and professional prospects.

A jobless and cashless college graduate of today may end up the Big Boy at the top of the game tomorrow.

We have been a group of young men living in the same flat and with little or no cash, but we had our pick of the leading ladies in Lagos for years.

Again, women love brilliant and intelligent men even if they do not have the cash.

Cash or no cash, a real man will prove he is a real man and not a fall guy.

The cash does not make the man
The man makes the cash.

1 Like

Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
hollandis:

In our world we call you 'Mugus', cos all we need to do is bat our eyelids and we have you begging on your knees where you belong. We might not have it forever, but we have your money to make sure it lasts for a damn while grin
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by iice(f): 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2008
False!
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by ssRhino: 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2008
False + False = 2 Falses
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by plawson(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2008
itz not that guys with less cash are less confident.
those are wussys!!! who pay pension to bia-bia bank.

a real guy knows that with/without money he ability to
speak eloquently while addressing issues as they come
is a key player in gaining confidence and winning the lady's
admiration.

the answer is true and false.
TRUE: because women wrappers actually are confident with
money in their pockets and when they don't have they
said they are in ABUJA.

FALSE: because most guys eyes don sharpen dia eye, money don't
grow on trees. and who made it a rule that a boy
must[color=Black]
give his girl money for hair, buy her things, take her
shopping always, do things 4 her like an idiot, when she's
okay and her parents are there -i will now pay school fees for her
and buy textbook! NONSENSE!!![/color][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
"na here you wan chop your night food? u no chop before you come" - i go die.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by izeek(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2008
yes they are less confident cos they cant give the girl nicities,
but aside that, why wud they less confident.
thier kini works just as well as the rich dudes, if not better.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by SOJ(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2008
$$Rhino:

False + False = 2 Falses

Now multiply 2Falses by anoda 2= quadFalses
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by ssRhino: 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2008
Confidence is not about wallet, but what you have inside of yuo.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by tRoOE(f): 3:08am On Aug 23, 2008

@topic
True wink that is why i don't talk to broke ass men guys

Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:58am On Aug 25, 2008
@ POST

Nah. . . . . . . . .it can't be there are lats n lats of guys out there

with so much money, and yet they happen to be very timid,

don't think money is everything, most of the time intelligence and a good sense of humor=CONFIDENCE
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by dadahgirl: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2008
I can agree with one thing and that is that a guy or gal that has no money or way of generating money (working for it), may feel inferior to others that do. Lack of money does affect self-esteem. On the other hand, a man who has a lot of money may put all his confidence in the material things he owns. When you take all the material things away from the man, he is nothing and has nothing but a dull and boring personality.
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by nguage(m): 5:56am On Aug 25, 2008
[center]N-guage's rule of cash and confidence.[/center]
States that the amount of cash on a nicca is directly proportional to his confidence.

amount of cash($) = confidence x D
D= d*ck size
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:03am On Aug 25, 2008
dadahgirl:

I can agree with one thing and that is that a guy or girl that has no money or way of generating money (working for it), may feel inferior to others that do. Lack of money does affect self-esteem. On the other hand, a man who has a lot of money may put all his confidence in the material things he owns. When you take all the material things away from the man, he is nothing and has nothing but a dull and boring personality.

Well said. , . . . . smiley
Re: Guys With Less Cash Are Less Confident. True Or False? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 25, 2008
n-guage:

[center]N-guage's rule of cash and confidence.[/center]
States that the amount of cash on a nicca is directly proportional to his confidence.

amount of cash($) = confidence x D
D= d*ck size

o boy, u fail that maths equation

your cash is not directly proportional to confidence.
i have seen legions of leverless rich guys.
all they do is brag amongst there friends and thats where it ends.

however, most girls will throw themselves at a rich guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is 100% Sure Of His/her Spouse? / What Can U Do 4 Luv / Would You Marry Someone Not The Same Religion As Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.