Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,300 members, 7,910,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:06 PM

Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! (877 Views)

Nairaland Has Done More Harm Than Good / PHOTOS: Rukky Sanda Exposes Private Parts In Tight... / Whch Girl On Nairaland Has The Best Personality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Jarus(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2008
Nairalanders, i've become so addicted to Nairaland that immediately I get to office in the morning, the first thing I usually do is open Nairaland and read new posts on topics of interest. At times I spend the first three hours of my office surfing Nairaland in particular, and other websites(newspapers, other forums etc) in general. Three days ago, I spent the whole of my office hours (8:00 am-7:00pm) reading every post on one Nairaland thread from the first page till the latest post, which was about 50 pages. I didn't do anything in office. Maybe because my manager was(and is still) on leave.

The next day, I vowed not to open nairaland until in the evening when I'm through with office work, and set to go home, but I can't just stand it. Despite my self-restraint that day, I still spent not less than 3 hours on Nairaland and other internets sites.

I'm now in a very tight corner. I've got some work to finish  before month-end, and I've wasted almost all of this week on Nairaland. I now have to come to office on Saturday and Sunday to make up(hey, can I stand not contributing to post-olympics final comments?), because I need to show my Manager what I've done when he was on leave.
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Mustay(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2008
Not every addiction is a bad thing.
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Phemour: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2008
samething HERE wink
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Shaz(f): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2008
ife-eco-06,
Been there, done that- I mean the addiction thing, around last year. but afterwhile i got used to it. I guess you will too.
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2008
Ever heard of Content Advisor in Internet Explorer? When you will to not use Nairaland is at the strongest, use it.
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Jarus(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2008
I need to work on my SELF DISCIPLINE and TIME MANAGEMENT.

I HOPE THAT WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2008
Maybe that, or maybe you need a more interesting job. cheesy
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Jarus(m): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2008
Seun:

Maybe that, or maybe you need a more interesting job. cheesy

My job is interesting o!!! But you know, work no fit be like play. Naira na play now!
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by timbabng(m): 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2008
All play And No Work makes Jack a Jobless boy
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by Jarus(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2008
timba_bng:

All play And No Work makes Jack a Jobless boy
But more play and less work during work hours could be disastrous!
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by DeepZone: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2008
I bet you are coming here daily to have the same aromatic Funmi euphoria. What an obsession!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Egbaami, Nairaland has put me in tight corner!!! by MrCrackles(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2008
thank God i have better things to do!! grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When Angry? / Postman Loses £130,000 To Nigerian Fraudsters In Internet Scam / Hausa And Igbo Man, Who Waka Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.