Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,477 members, 7,971,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:31 PM

Ifa Business Opprotunity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ifa Business Opprotunity (674 Views)

Ifa Money Pride Respect. Free Yourself From Financial Rat Race / Making Money With Ifa, Adic Life Assurance Ltd And First Bank Plc. / Independent Field Advertisers -[ifa] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifa Business Opprotunity by deebarca: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
This business opportunity has been in southafrica for over 10years, now the business opprtunity is now in nigeria for the main purpose of making poor richer. the formular is all about IMF.
I - INVITE
M - MEET(ING)
F - FOLLOW UP
All you need to do is to invite at least 10 people and get your monthly premium + other benefits.The programme is called IFA(INDEPENDENT FIELD ADVERTISERS).
For more information call 08052246764 or attend their programme in IBADAN, LAGOS, OWERRI, PORT-HARCOURT etc(for ibadan centre sectariat opposite union bank ibadan).
NOTE: Once you attend the programme you will get a form for only 150naira and inside the form there is a introducer information, that you have to fill.
introducer's IFA No 0085439
introducer initials O.S
INTRODUCER TEL. NO 08052246764
Introducer's surname bibilari
CENTRE IFA building sectariat
presentation date 22/08/08
business facilitator Micheal Adegun
Re: Ifa Business Opprotunity by jawboy: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2008
send me your number to jawwad.salihu@yahoo.com
Re: Ifa Business Opprotunity by Viable(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2008
Yes IFA is real. it is working. It is changing lives and fast too. i joined two weeks ago. For further information call me on 08074043300 or send a mail to okameme123@yahoo.com
Re: Ifa Business Opprotunity by ilekky(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2008
This is really good and it is going to alleviate poverty.I have heard people doing it and I know it works like magic.

I am also interested.
Re: Ifa Business Opprotunity by Viable(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2008
Is only those who want to remain poor that are afraid of making someone rich. The manufacturer who buys raw material is making someone rich. The wholesaler who buys from the manufacturer is making someone rich. Even the Employee is also making the Employer rich because any organization that is not making profit cannot pay her employee.

So mr. secretz tell me what you do and i will tell you who you are making rich. Just find out what IFA is all about before you pass your judgement.
Re: Ifa Business Opprotunity by Ebitibi: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2008
Anybody that is not ready ready to take risk in life is not ready to go anywhere. Even if you want to start your own business work for someone first to know your strength and your weakness otherwise you are on your way to failure.

i am also a member, like i always tell people, this opportunity is not for everyone it is only for those that can see into the future, IFA stands for Independent Field Advertiser. It is a division of Clientèle, one of the fastest growing life assurers in the country. It is relatively new in nigeria and in conjunction with ADIC insurance and Diamond bank. And i believe they too will not want to drag thier name into the mould considering what happen to the likes of pennywise etc.
IFA is a leading network marketing company in South Africa and has helped thousands of people to change their lives. Become a part of it if you want to:

- More money
- More time with your family
- Self-respect and Pride

IFA is a way of owning your own business and becoming the best you can possibly be.
It is a system that will blow you away! Not only does it make an income for you but also does life insurance, cover medical bills and loads of other benefits!. So if you want to be financially free this is an opportunity for you. As much as the IFA product have something in it for everybody, it is not for all-comers but only for the discerning few who are willing and able.

so if you are willingly and able you can contact me
introducer's IFA No: A0074495
introducer's Name: Soremekun Gbemisola Dunni
INTRODUCER TEL. NO 08028462444
CENTRE: RCCG RESURRECTION PARISH LEKKI
presentation date 6/09/2008
business facilitator : NJIDEKA ANYADIKE
e-mail: gbemmysco2010@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For All Moto User / Quality Leather Shoes Just The Way You Wantit / *** Honey* African Forest Pure Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.