Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (64090 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
I tot i had missed alot here cos i havnt been online for a while.
LC n TAMPS make una show oo!!

I really enjoyed the hilite show.
Munya jus struck me as a 15yr old secondary school boy because I dont think guys of nowadays say stuff like 'U know i like you and you also like me' to a babe, Yuck! thats so not homeboyish!.
Anyway Lucille the babe in question simply gave Ricco a chance to show his player attitudeChai! i too feel the boy, he sabi book no be small..
I ll keep my eyes on Lucille, she seems simple but up to the game.

Good night my online family,
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Olumide7(m): 7:08am On Sep 16, 2008
Can someone tell me what track(artist+song) they were playing in the highlight show yesterday as they were showing the Head of House Task. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ponytail: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2008
Reptyle:

After Saturday night's event's, if I hear Munya saying anything that has gangsta in it, I will break my TV.

Lol!!!!!

Yes please who knows that song? i think the chorus goes 'me love you long time, ' or something like that
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by mamus2010(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2008
lawyerchap:

Now add a third indescribable situation: Saturday night in the Big Brother Africa House. If you missed it, there are no words that can convey the atmosphere in which the events occurred. Solution: do not miss the Highlights during tomorrow's Nominations Show. Have been struggling to write a review of that phenomenal night without much success. The words just do not seem able to do justice to Morris and Munya's beggarly unmanliness, mimi's evil slithering from one housemate to the other, poisoning their souls with the virulent gunk from the depths of her unplumbed mind, Lucille's astounding idiocy in acting upon mimi's prompting, Ricco's about-face from Latoya to Lucille, Uti's berating of the other guys over alcohol, Latoya's getting a taste of her own medicine, (where's Beamer when you need him?)

LC u no go kill person. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2008
Well well, what a letdown. So much for cause and effect. I had been looking forward to watching the ripples caused by the housemates antics on Saturday night balloon into tidal waves in the Diary Room and sweep the most deserving onto Eviction Row. But Biggie had to be a wet blanket and kill our joy. Well, it’s his house. We’re just mere viewers. But it does make some sense. Otherwise how would the eviction for this week have been done? Now we’re going to be voting to evict one of the housemates in the Rubbish Dump. Meanwhile the remaining housemates think they are all up for eviction. Prepare for some grandstanding and damage control as the housemates are going to be on their best behavior this week.

Which is more than we can say for their behavior on Saturday night. Ever wonder why everything happens after Waxxy has been in the building? Two weekends ago it was Tawana and Takondwa’s tryst where a Mouth Gig occurred to the soundtracks of DJ Waxxy. This time again it started during the party on Saturday and it was Morris who set the tone for the night. In an agonizing display of how not to be a man, he went back to Latoya again to beg. He had done this earlier after their carnival task telling her stuff like I miss you yadda yadda yadda. At that point I thought, okay, he’s probably just trying to ease into the ‘friend zone.’ But on Saturday night it was straight out groveling. He actually wants Latoya back. Where are these people from? After babe don dey kiss person for your presence, you still dey go beg am?  Either Morris suffers from a severe testosterone deficiency or he has never heard of R.Kelly. Trust the vixen, she walked out on him, refusing to buy whatever he was selling.  Can somebody please tell the mutant cabbage Morris that when a woman’s mind’s made up there’s nothing you can do about it. Leave Latoya alone, she’s gone for good. Yeah, I know it’s hard when you didn’t hit that, but you’ve got to focus on the game. Kill the groveling, it’s so not Neanderthal.

Work is killing me right now so i'll be posting shorter posts on specific housemates antics on the night. Watch this space, folks. Next up: the resident evil - mimi of the potbelly.

@ponytail and olumide7
That song sounds like Banky W. Will confirm it for you in my next post.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2008
@ponytail

its by Banky W

i still think BB is ripping us off, why shud we have to vote again to evict people we've already voted for

By the votes latoya is out so why go through all this. I'd rather they just left them there and eventually evict latoya
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Mantee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
Chei I don die. LC hit by job and can't write as before, Tampico out of touch, Spora has undegone a metamorphosis to become Spora1 (coutersy of Seun) and hence a passive Nairalander. Mantee can only read can't write a report as required by Seun.
Adechuks, Salsera etc what can we do arrest this situation?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by ponytail: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2008
thanks people

salsera i agree with you, its a major rip off but I'm not surprised. I was actually a little amused at the housemates going on and on about whether big brother is being fair with all these nomination/eviction antics. Big brother is not interested in fairness, they just want to make as much money as possible from the show
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2008
y are you asking that question olumide 7, u have no work to do abi, better go and study ur books.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2008
@MANTEE

we shall hold forte till our 'captains' resume duty

cos u'd have to pay me to write their lengthy posts

@jjuuumaii

so i was right grin
well its good to know you were 'watching' over us
abi u sef go born pikin like spora[/i]

at least we have our first catch phrase for BBA3
'Keepn it gangsta'

very soon we'll have our own 'mimi[i]ctionary
'
chei that girl has the largest assortment of accents this side of africa

@LC
LOL at 'unplumbed' . the last time i saw that word i was reading for SAT!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by spora1: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2008
@ Tamps
Sorry dear. My mind was being mischievous trying to richiana you and LC a la TLC babes. I guess that's why I was referring to you as TC. You know TC and LC= TLC.

@ LC
Still waiting for the Yahoo! Ads stuff. Please it's very urgent!

@Mantee
Sorry ma guy. Not my will! Na condition make crayfish bend.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by RSA(m): 12:04pm On Sep 17, 2008
From Lerato of BBA 2 Fame,

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
by Lerato Sengadi

It has become increasingly hard to stay tuned for more than 30 minutes to Channel 198. Firstly because all the housemates seem to do is hoard around each other having a major, meaningless Pow Wow’s, secondly because they are all constantly screaming at the same time like a bunch of wild banshees so we can never fully hear what they are saying anyway! And of course because I think the whole show is getting pretty ridiculous!

The first fake eviction was ok, a nice little twist to keep the house mates on their toes. But I think the creative team needs to get off the horse tranquilizers and vicodin and stop trying so damn hard to make the show “Wild & Wacky”!

I’m not gonna bother too much about the week that was but a few events deserve special mention…`

Morris needs to wipe the brown stuff off his nose! Because all the ass kissing he’s doing to Latoya is that obvious. He needs to move on already! Yeah, he may not have the best personality but it seems like the desperation to hook up is setting with the ladies so he might have a second chance at “love”….lol.

Uti has become quite vocal lately; I think he takes up any reason to argue. (Note to self: have to arrange for him and Justice to have an Argument Face off!) And has he become a narcoleptic? Cos he seems to nap at any given moment.

Mimi has moved to the top of my favourites list. The girl is unintentionally amusing. I get the feeling she sees herself as a dark-chocolate-woman-of-wisdom-Pamela Anderson type– Bond Girl - sex vixen. Contrary to what the mirror says though. None the less her confidence is what makes her rock for me…

Munya is slipping….at a rather rapid pace actually. He follows Lucille as if she has doggy treats hidden in her underwear… he’s become such a love sick pup.

Friday came and the female pool cleaner arrived to do her thang’… it was only fair as the girls had had their share of perv moments last week. Next time when it’s her turn to clean the pool Biggie should make sure that there are enough bibs for the boys, cos she had them drooling worse than an 8 month old baby eating Cheese Naks! The eye candy, clad in a blue bikini gave the guys one hell of a show, much to the dismay of the female housemates. In fact their jealousy led to them hurling insults at the poor girl. The main culprits were of course Mimi & Slutoya. Slutoya took the trophy though. Commenting on the girl’s figure, fake hair, stretch marks and breasts. She was in no position to talk at all & I’ma put her in her place damn quick (and it’s because she’s just a plain trashy person. I know I aint perfect but the girl is forcing me to rebuttal! And defend the poor girl who is probably contractually bound not to talk back to the housemates!)

Here we go:

• Her own stretch marks look like the damn Nile River drainage system
• Her wild, fake ass synthetic hair makes her look like she’s part of the Lion King cast
• Her boobs aren’t that great either, I keep thinking Orangutan.
• And her cellulite reminds me of the pot-hole filled roads we use to go visit some of my family that lives in the hectically rural areas of SA.
• So she needs to get herself in check! And Quick!

Fast forward all the other unnecessary crap that bored me…

Sunday arrived much to my delight. As the show started I crossed my fingers, toes, and everything else that I could for Slutoya’s name to be called as the first to leave. But before they could make the announcement we were subjected to yet another dodgy mimed performance. Where the hell are all the A-grade artists from Africa? Do they also realize that this show is really suspect, is that why none are gracing the stage?

Anyway…then the concept of the Rubbish dump was explained. OMG! These guys have to be bloody kidding me! Firstly I think it’s a dumb ass idea and a waste of time! The place just happens to be the penthouse minus the glam, with just the bare essentials and loads of stuff which should have been given to a homeless person to go recycle and get cash for. And I have to say that I think it’s just a ploy to get all ya’lls money. It’s a con to vote for people who you, as the viewing public, have already decided should be out. I smell a money making scheme!

So the show continued. I did notice that there were a few more audience members this time around…did the producers invest in “Rent-a-Crowd”? lol…, if so then they get an “A” for effort….lol.

When the time FINALLY came for them to announce the evicted housemates I was more than thrilled to see Slutoya had been voted out by all but 3 countries (SA, come on, what went wronge!?) And it was obvious that Tawana would be going with her. I was, however, surprised that Sheila hadn’t received not even a single vote…good for her.

The two where led back to the diary room. Slutty was more than ecstatic that she had not been evicted. In her puny mind it was yet another fake eviction. She seemed so sure that Africa would never vote her out…she’s convinced that she is Africa’s Darling….lol…, mean while back at the ranch…, lol.

Upon reaching the Rubbish dump Slutty immediately started whining! I swear if I was had been stuck with that chick I would have opted for a slow and painful death instead or just start slitting my wrists with a very, very blunt razor. I get the impression that she thinks she is entertaining, that she brings the drama and brings spice to the house…I think she’s delusional! Tawana immediately makes the best of the situation and starts cleaning the “dump”. I guess she’s hoping to find a silver lining around every cloud. She better keep smoking cos those are the only clouds enough to bring her sufficient silver to survive Slutty and her annoying croaking!

I am still vying for Slutty to leave and here are my top 5 reasons (amongst others):

• She’s a meanie! (that’s a nicer word than what my instincts were telling me say)
• She never wants to take part in any tasks (she’s quite during 2 and flat out refused to do another…totally unheard of!)…well except bed hopping!
• Her dentist is waiting for her!
• Her forehead misses home!
• I’m tired of her camel toe!

Rock stars of the week: Endemol production team for getting rid of those damn dancers! Ricco for getting over Slutty quicker than her illustrated eyebrow could dry! And Tawana for being such a Domestic Diva! KUDOS!

“L” on the forehead goes to: Goes to TK’s jersey. If the housemates aren’t careful it might win the show….ROTFLMAO!

Anyway, can’t wait Miss Tanzania to leave.

Till next week….

Hallelujah holla back
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
Mimi may stink and be the ugliest person Munya has ever seen up close, but that’s nothing compared to what she got up to on Saturday night. She showed herself as being as unattractive inside as she is on the outside. Whether as part of some warped and presently unclear strategy or from an innate need to cause trouble she cornered Lucille and told her that Ricco was madly in love with her and he had confided in her that he would do anything to win her heart.

Lucille rightly pointed out that Ricco is constantly doting on Latoya.   Listen to the black big bellied bitch pontificate: How ken Latoya be jamping fram man to man? But apparently it’s okay for  Ricco to jamp fram woman to woman, abi? She gets Lucille to go along with her plan, and I felt like I was in the Garden of Eden watching the serpent convince Eve to eat from the tree of good and evil and plunge mankind into eternal suffering.

Lucille gets top marks for gullibility considering the ease with which she agreed to be part of Mimi’s machinations. But perhaps that’s because she’s been secretly attracted to Ricco so she really didn’t need too much convincing. To be fair to her though, she was a passive player in the grand scheme and Mimi did all of the dirty work. Next the Ghanaian was off in search of Ricco to relate ‘Lucille’s love test’ to him. And before I could say TK they were all in bed together a la Richard, Tatiana and Ofunneka.

That left Latoya alone and forlorn. Until she spotted Munya, also alone and forlorn. but that is a story for another post. Gotta run.

@Spora1
Guy, sorry o. Work no let me see road. I had an article where the entire thing was broken down but i can't seem to find it now. However, do check out this link. I hope it helps. http://www.bmcommunications.com/int_ad.htm

@RSA
Thanks for Lerato's take on the week. At least we have something to read. But Mimi at the top of her favourites list? That is just plain twisted. But then, it's Lerato, what else can we expect?

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Beamer: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
LOL at but it is Lerato what can we expect. grin grin

LC, am also up to my head with works. Your snippets are still concise. I thought what Mimi was doing was stoking the fire for drama, and everyone should welcome a Drama Mama.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2008
wetin be this lerato own sef? why is she calling the HM names like that,is she better than any of them, afterall she and Max did the do in the Penthouse even when she knew well Maxwell was engaged back home, she might as well have been called SLUTRATO., abeg make the girl free me o jare, who is she to name call anyone. angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by spora1: 7:52am On Sep 18, 2008
@ LC
That did not work. Do you, by any mean, know the coy that handles etisalat ad. If yes, please let me have the name. I guess they may be able to handle it. Peace
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2008
@Spora

Sorry the link wasn't helpful. What exactly is it that you want to do? If it is advertising, i work in a full service advertising agency and i'm sure if i knew the exact nature of what you needed to do, i'd be able to offer more helpful assistance. But as for Etisalat, they are handled by an agency called 141 Worldwide located in GRA Ikeja.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by spora1: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2008
LC, Now, you're talking (isn't that etisalat payoff? I wont use it as they refused to give you that job)

What I actually want to do is this:
You know, when you open Yahoo! mail, sometimes you see the display ad of one company or the other either on top or at the right pane of the screen. This ad is configured in such a way that it's only displayed in the part of the world where you want it displayed a la Google Adsense.

That is exactly what I want.

I contacted Yahoo! and I was made to understand that I have to go through their agent in Nigeria. Now, give me the name of your agent in Nigeria, they begin to dilly-dally.

Any help, dear?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Mantee(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2008
Thank God, LC and the new Spora called Spora1 are now getting active. I will be a bit more delightful if they can 'advertise' BB3 on this thread and limit the business discussion to yahoo chat or mail. Abi? Salsera I no speak well?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2008
So who will likely go home on sunday, prophets??
As for me i guess Gorimapa grin, cos i feel and hopefully some other people will want to see the drama that will unfold if LatoNya goes back to meet Ricco.
As for ricco, mimi, lucille- I feel Mimi likes ricco but tries to hook him up, well with time we ll tell.

LC, Lacasera, Tamps where una flows,

Good night every1, make e no be like say i no reach ere
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Angelheart: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2008
Generally, Lerato o a hlanya!! She is the last to speak of stretchmarks, What of her bulging tummy?? She looked a a pregnant elephant expecting twins. Not entertaining! Looked for attention and made herself vulnerble.

Nkebe ke le yena, I would keep my ugly mouth shut!! O a hlanya! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by pfeifer(f): 1:04am On Sep 19, 2008
Angelheart:

Generally, Lerato o a hlanya!! She is the last to speak of stretchmarks, What of her bulging tummy?? She looked a a pregnant elephant expecting twins. Not entertaining! Looked for attention and made herself vulnerble.

Nkebe ke le yena, I would keep my ugly mouth shut!! O a hlanya! :

More like a HIPPO angry angry angry angry

pls wat language is this
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2008
@mantee

you talk well my broda!
but dem fit talk bzness small, cos their money go useful at reunion grin

I actually like lerato's post but its hard to read since WE all remember what she was like
kai i wonder what mirror she uses
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by lawyerchap(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2008
@Spora
abeg send me a mail at lawyerchap007@yahoo.com. I have the information you need but them no wan let us talk biz here, grin

@Mantee,
Abeg no vex say we go offtopic. But bear in mind say you go buy your ticket to Zanzibar by yourself. wink

The rubbish dump was smoking yesterday with tawana and latoya giving us the best television yet on BBA3. Latoya is such a free spirit and she so understands the dynamics in the house. She should go back in the house because i think she will bring the most drama. She's already said she's hooking up with Munya as soon as she goes in the house. Tawana will just be another body in the house occupying space. I'm voting her out.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by denitro(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
wow
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by jjuummaaii(f): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2008
thank u LC for sharing my ideas, i c no reason why anyone shld be struggling for Tawana to come back, Latoya will be the only one to bring the dynamics that will keep us talking and even Biggy knows that, the house has kinda stoodstill ever since she left. I jst hope Africa see this and bring her back. I'm yearning for drama thats what i signed in for abeg.
I wanna c the shock on Ricco, Lucille, Mimi, and Morris faces, i tell u it will be a sight to behold.

@ LC
let me task u with what u think the dynamics would be if Latoya comes back between Ricco,Lucile,Morris, Munya and Mimi
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Dalby(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2008
lawyerchap:

The rubbish dump was smoking yesterday with tawana and latoya giving us the best television yet on BBA3. Latoya is such a free spirit and she so understands the dynamics in the house. She should go back in the house because i think she will bring the most drama. She's already said she's hooking up with Munya as soon as she goes in the house. Tawana will just be another body in the house occupying space. I'm voting her out.

jjuummaaii:

Latoya will be the only one to bring the dynamics that will keep us talking and even Biggy knows that, the house has kind of stoodstill ever since she left. I want to c the shock on Ricco, Lucille, Mimi, and Morris faces, i tell u it will be a sight to behold.

@ LC
let me task u with what u think the dynamics would be if Latoya comes back between Ricco,Lucile,Morris, Munya and Mimi

I really do agree that Latoya in the house will be far far better than Tawana, cos Tawana has the psyche of a grand mother undecided

I also think that the house has kind of stood still not because of Latoya's absence, but because all the house mates believe that they are all up for eviction, so they are trying to put their best foot forward
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tommyex(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2008
LC homie,
Sup? well i agree that Latoya will surely bring more drama and i can assure you she will surely hook up with Munya when she comes as you know Munya aint so sharp he may fall, and she even says she Men aint so hard to get to.
But Gorimapa will also bring small drama- She also says she has some issues to sort out with TK, but how much can we get from Tawana and TK? I pity the babe small cos i feel she has a cool n mature personality though a tit too Old.

Wait o, did some1 finish my tampico drink? i beg show background.
salsera, how work n ur end?
Uchetobi, jjumai,dalby, makin, spora, mantee-I say make i hail una small
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by cabali(m): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2008
This is to confirm how boring the BBA III is!

The post pace is so weak. I got my decoder activated for it and I dont even go there anymore. Even Uti started to piss me off with his loud mouth.

Just annoying
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by timbabng(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2008
Nice Karaoke session yesterday but Mimi's fight with Rico was so stupid
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AKO1(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2008
So Latoya is out, as expected.
Everyone voted for her except Ghana and Zim (I think).

On the other hand, Tawana is back in the house, but she is the biggest idiot for telling everyone that they were watching.

I have a feeling she might be unanimously nominated tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2008
Hey.guys, u people should just nominate Uti cos is our guy. He is trying his best but he is not the best anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Esther Goes To Frodd After Biggie Called Him For Removing His Pant In Bed / Ilebaye Wins Big Brother Naija All Stars 2023 / Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.