Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread (63394 Views)

Poll: Who's gonna win the BBA competition?

Hazel: 3% (7 votes)
Latoya: 1% (3 votes)
Lucile: 1% (3 votes)
Mimi: 2% (6 votes)
Morris: 4% (11 votes)
Muyana: 6% (14 votes)
Ricco: 16% (37 votes)
Sheila: 3% (8 votes)
Takondwa: 2% (5 votes)
Tawana: 1% (4 votes)
Thami: 1% (4 votes)
Uti: 54% (120 votes)
This poll has ended

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Zizi(f): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2008
I think Lucille is being a bitch!!!!! I did not think Uti meant any harm(by the way am not Nigerian so don't think am supporting Uti). If she's looking for ways to win the money she should play the game and stop riding on other people's back. Moreso Thami was not offended by Uti's remark. It was their usual dissing banter. Anywayz I find her extremely disgusting. I don't even know why people say she's fine. She is sooooo ugly. She sure would be the BERTA of this year's show.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by JUNIT1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
ok let me comment on some issues arising in the house

Firstly, i wanna talk about the voting last night, u could just see awho is playing the game and who is there for fun, munya's statement about taking out the competition just vexed me, he wasone of my fav., but nw, i dont know, he needs to convince me, how does he know who we regard as our favourites, he obviously hasnt learnt from max's experience has he.

Another suprising event coming out of yesterday is the thammi issue, he pisses off people in the house, he keeps nominating uti(naija-sa beef apparent), but uti doesnt nominate him, when his name was announced, he tried smiling but he just couldnt hide it, i'm sure he was thinking, what bunch of backstabbers i live with in this house, thammi, welcome to the game dog, no literally u a dog.

ok ok, i know some of u have some sentimental attachments toward tk, but the guy dey vex me ahnahn, he just sits around, asking housemates weird questions, strategising, just watch out for him o, though the housemates have noticed this has he receive 3 votes last nite, not bad chap.

tawana tawana, look at the way she was sooooo excited when she won the hoh challenge, thinking it's real, that's why she didn't receive any votes yesterday cause everyone knows she was gonna save herself, if she doesnt win hoh next week she should get at least 8 votes, she dey vx me.

as i mite have pointed out sometime or the other, hazel dey cunny, like bertha, watch out for her, look at how she went to meet tawana, after hoh was called to make a decision, watch out for that malawian cunny basket.

did u notice that the people who went to console thammi and morris after the nomination names were announced were the people who put his name up for nomination, bba3, that's cunnyness at it's higheest level

uti and rico, just keep chilling.

i'm out, later wink

told ya to watch out for lucille, didnt i, she so cunny, says other people's voice ios exty, failing to mebtion how irritating hetr;s is, she really pisses me off, silent assasin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by sexibabes: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
text 08064572655 to activate channel 198
make sure u put in ur smart card number
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by KikiDixy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2008
Even though i dont really like Lucille's "Missgoodytwoshoes" act , I think Uti went way overboard in his reaction and should apologise. if he feels its just her strategy to make him look bad, then i'm sorry to say, HE fell for it big time, not smart uti!

I get where he's coming from, the whole Lulu thing is an act, she either is unstable or seriously playacting, but regardless, its week 1, and he should be careful! And he's someone to talk about butting into people's affairs, since he's appointed himself defender and preacher of religious and moral matters in the house from day 1, so he needs to chill out, totally uncalled for response!Makes him look real bad!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Spicegirl1(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ahn ahn! which time BBA3 start wey thread don reach page 10?

What's up peeps.

Tampico, Salsera, Uche1, Lawyerchap, Mamus, Adechuks, Uchetobi. Good to see you guys around again.

Where's Ndi by the way?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by bigfather(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2008
Never liked the stupid lucille right for the first time she came into the house . I could remember when she was interviewed at the point of entrance,she said she doesn't like having people around her. Can you imagine ?! And she seems more like a serpent to me. Slimmy pretender ! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Seun(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2008
She's the prettiest housemate. If she openly said she does not like people, then she's not pretending.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
Seun:

She's the prettiest housemate. If she openly said she does not like people, then she's not pretending.
My wife also thinks so. I could not agree less.

whatever happened to Hazel Or even Latoya for that matter.

If no be say na seun, i for ban grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Frankies(m): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2008
Can I get channel 198 with strong decoder?
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Bluesteps(f): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
I dont think Lucille is pretending.
She is been herself.
Uti shd take it easy. He shd mind the way he talkes
if not he will put himself on the line.
the game is getting tougher.
Lucille is real dude. I believe so.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by tng(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ bluesteps

I dont think she is. still, i think uti overreacted. he just apologize and get this over with. Btw, where is LC? and tforever? we need analysis oh
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by serubawon(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2008
Hey guys, aren't we missing something? It's only the 1st week out of 3 months!!! Everything we're seeing right now is basically peoples facades being worn down gradually. You'll be surprised who connects with who in the coming weeks. A lot of fights are still coming and the enemies of today will become friends 2morrow.

Let's take it easy and watch, too early to make any predictions. but let's face it, Lucille is making a lot of people boil over, isn't she. Think about it. She might not be so dumb after all.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2008
J UnIT   You are a bigger DOG. How can you call Thami a dog?
ZIsi       too is a ashowo dog too. How can you call Lucille a dog

That Uti of a freak told Lucille "Bleep you". And that coming from a BIG CHRISTIAN PREACHER in the name of Mr Idiotic UTI makes me not wanna get into a church ever again.   

Disgustingly some of you even support him for saying that. what if he said that to his mama would that still be OK?

He has just drawn the battle line. he will surely reap what he sow.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2008
if ever Uti gets a children, i hope they will all be retarded. just wait n see. Gosh, he vexed me big time.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by naija4laif: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2008
nairafan:

if ever Uti gets a children, i hope they will all be retarded. just wait n see. Gosh, he vexed me big time.
ah ah chill, lol
dats a harsh thing to say remember Lucille provoked him,granted uti went too far, on no condition shud a guy disrespect a girl, but i guess he saw through her tactics about wanting pity nd all dat i guess, well i hope his behavior doesnt harm us in future, oh nd i ddnt buy her tears at all
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2008
So do you mean when it was said to Thami is was not harsh? It is harsh for anyone to say such to other human being FULL STOP.

Eerybody who has mentally or physically challenged children cry in their hearts. I do. I have one. We do not want our children to be made punchbags just as you so called mentally and physically "perfects" wouldn't want to be.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Nnekie(f): 8:54am On Sep 03, 2008
Fair enough Uti went a bit far, but i genuinely think he is frustrated cause he can see through Lucille. The chick is stringing all those other guys along like fools. The worst part is i think she was trying to get his attention (cos he isn't one of her puppies) and it back-fired on her big time. And wow she then went to spent the night in TK's bed, the chick really has morals!
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Olumide7(m): 8:58am On Sep 03, 2008
Yes Uti used the F-Word against Lucille but  the way the girl adressed Uti was quite annoying. Thami didn't complain and besides Thami has even said worse things than 'Retard' to Uti. Uti wouldn't have gotten annoyed if Lucille had invited him to a private set-up and told him how she felt about him dissing Thami and Uti would have explained the whole issue to her like adults. The fact that she confronted him openly proved that she wanted to potrait Uti as a bad guy to the other housemates and the fact that she said the viewers are offended proved that she also wanted to potrait him as a bad guy to the viewers. I watched that scene and Lucille's comments sounded rehearsed. Uti saw through her like I did and got very angry, I would have also gotten very angry but I won't have used the F-word. The fact that Lucille has developed a strange soft-spot for Thami due to the fact that they spent time in the punishment room might have also powered her decision to adress Uti in that manner. I believe they will be sorting out their differences today. wink

I don't know if anybody else has noticed but Munya seems to be very pretencious, he's a bit like Bertha. Remember, this is how Bertha was at the beginning with her fanbase growing so fast until her true colours came out (Its a Zimbabwean thing!!!) Many people might not agree with me but watch that guy Munya, he seems to be very pretencious!!!! angry

Mimi is cool but her gossipping weakness will soon land her in trouble, no doubt. She should just watch it.

Uti actually likes this Thami guy but Thami just seems to hate Uti unnecessarily.

If this is Hazel's real behaviour then she'll be going far in the competition and Uti wouldn't have made a better choice for a partner in the house wink

Whenever I see that Tawana girl, I just feel like vommitting, mahn, the girl dey annoy! Chei,  her attitude, her comments, the way she talks, walks, everything just annoys me !!! I hope she doesn't win hoh this week and is nominated. She is irritating.

Well, these are the only people I have something to say about, the others have done nothing to make me impressed or irritated YET! tongue

nairafan:

So do you mean when it was said to Thami is was not harsh? It is harsh for anyone to say such to other human being FULL STOP.

Eerybody who has mentally or physically challenged children cry in their hearts. I do. I have one. We do not want our children to be made punchbags just as you so called mentally and physically "perfects" wouldn't want to be.

And who said, Uti would mind being called a retard. I don't think he would mind as long as it is said in a jocularly manner, after all, he has been called that in the house already and he didn't take offence in it. Besides, Uti didn't curse Thami's children.

Why are you only having problems with Uti calling someone a retard. I have heard housemates calling other housemates mad, crazy, idiot, fool, stupid, dumass etc in that house, do you think that there aren't viewers with mad people in their family? Let's not bring sentiment into this, the housemates are just joking with themselves. If you take offence in their use of words, there are other channels you can watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2008
nairafan:

this is exactly wot Uti was pissed abt.something that woulda gone un-noticed is now a major issue just because one dumbass strategist used it as a bait.i c she is getting the desired result.
anyways i think Uti should try and mend fences privately with her.so each would know their boundries.besides,he shoulda left the room instead of increasing his irritation by staying and arguing it out. also i think using the F word repeatedly is counter productive.anyways sha,its good she knows where the buck stops wen it comes to Uti,i.e mind ur bloody biz wen am not talking to u. lipsrsealed undecided cool grin
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by nairafan: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2008
SEUNOO1
is my BLOODY BIZNIS to comment on the forum. go to hell and rot there together with UTI
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2008
nairafan:

SEUNOO1
is my BLOODY BIZNIS to comment on the forum. go to hell and rot there together with UTI

so u are now Lucille i guess hmmm?!!!!then u r also a blockhead. grin grin grin grin
BTW am already rotten ere in earth. tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by adechuks(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2008
@Nairafan,
Seun001 was just saying that Lucille had learnt to mind her own business. Obviously was not referring to you.

Abeg, this is a civilized forum o.

@Seun001.
Your last post was uncalled for.
Ever heard of turning the other cheek?
Now you've turned off all your own supporters who would have rallied round after nairafan's emotionally-charged missile.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 10:43am On Sep 03, 2008
adechuks:

@Nairafan,
Seun001 was just saying that Lucille had learnt to mind her own business. Obviously was not referring to you.

Abeg, this is a civilized forum o.

@Seun001.
Your last post was uncalled for.
Ever heard of turning the other cheek?
Now you've turned off all your own supporters who would have rallied round after nairafan's emotionally-charged missile.

actually, am not in the least pissed or anything,was amused he/she didnt get my flow.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Ibro20(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2008
Wow.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 12516(f): 11:19am On Sep 03, 2008
Heyy NAIRAFAN[i][/i] i fink u takin dis issue a bit personal, U dont av 2 start using abusive words at ppl.
And why is it dat it wus when Uti used dat word dat u n Lucille heard, Other HM say it often,
Its also funny dat dis same Lucille was one of dose who nominated Thami .
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by seun001(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2008
12516:

Heyy NAIRAFAN[i][/i] i think u takin this issue a bit personal, You don't av 2 start using abusive words at people.
And why is it that it wus when Uti used that word that u n Lucille heard, Other HM say it often,
Its also funny that this same Lucille was one of dose who nominated Thami .

a classic example of difference between ''wot peeps say and how they lead their lifes.''
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by AMIGO112(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2008
DUDE,DUDES! PUT SWORDS AWAY. JEEZ!
NOW, LETS LOOK AT THIS LOGICALLY. WHAT UTI SAID ON ONE HAND IS NOT TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER. GUYS FOOL AROUND
AND SAY ALL SORTS OF CRAP, WHICH IS ALL GOOD WHEN WE ARE GOOFING AROUND AT HOME OR AT HANGOUTS.
ON THE OTHER HAND, I WOULD SAY UTI WAS INSENSITIVE WHICH I AM SURE WAS NOT DELIBERATE BUT HE SHOULD KNOW
THAT HE IS IN THE SPOTLIGHT WHERE EVERYTHING COUNTS.THE SHOW IS WATCHED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING
FAMILIES THAT HAVE DIFFERENTLY ABLE MEMBERS. THE FACT IS, WHAT UTI SAID WILL HURT MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO
MAY NOT SHARE HIS HUMOR.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by keba(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2008
what the heck
the BBA3 house is starting to get hot
so PLS guys don't get this thread
hot too wink
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by serubawon(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2008

Ol boy, u sure Uti hasn't taken a babe away from u at one time or another. You're sure taking this thing a little bit too personally.
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Tampico(f): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2008
Hi y'all
In my recent post,paragraph 1.I had mentioned that in as much as Uti is doing great, he shud mind his biz.Maybe i shud have telepathied earnestly this tot to him in the house, b4 his fuse blew.Nigeria and this ITK attitude self  undecided  undecided  undecided.

FORUM-A public meeting or assembly for open  discussion.
Like Adechuks said this is a civilised forum, open to all ideas and comments.Name calling or fights against ourselves is totally unneccessary because:
1. We don't know ourselves
2.Our fight or comments will not win us the $100,000 that the HM's are contesting for.
It's so dumb to fight over what we will not possess at the end of the day( I speak from experience BBA2 ).

We shud also realise that as much as this is a Nigerian forum, everybody has access to it, n not all posters here are Nigerians. I am in full support of Uti, cos he is my guy.I am definitely not happy that he disrespected a lady,girl, abi watever.Guys shud learn like LC said, females r complex creatures that the male shud not bother trying to figure out.Uti shud have simply made his point to Lucille to mind her own biz,and leave like a man without the vulgar parting shot. Guys if ure girl/lady/wife is upset and gets seriously worked up about something,calmly leave d mata, if not u will see the issue blow up into meaningless proportion.

I still maintain my stance that Lucille is a shy girl.Wat she is doing now is a case of wrong timing.When she was quiet , u guys complained.She is talking now,she's a snake.U guys nawa o. I have some friends that are like Lucille,they r very shy, and are taken out of context in a negative way wen they eventually speak up.Her tears were real,and are probably not as a direct result from Uti's attack,but a femine hormonal thing(been there) that has been building up due to the frustrating isolation,competition amongst the guys for her, and envy from her fellow female HM's .Uti's attack just brot it out. As for her wanting attention, If all the other HM's both male n female are putting her on a pedestal, it is likely geting to her head, consciously or unconsciously.Power can corrupt even the most decent of human beings.

We shud take 1 major factor into consideration.Although BIGBROTHER is a T.V thing, the HM's are human beings.The xteristics the HM's are displaying now is a combination of  dawning reality n impact of isolation.Lock anyone up, n give them a set of rules to follow time after time,and tell me the person won't go crazy after some time. It's an experiment that has been confirmed time after time. This is my life, I know when i act sometimes, we all act sometimes in our lives.Then there r those times we are ourselves. Same way the HM's know they r on T.V, even in the last days there will be acting once in a while, but once in a while too, the facade drops.In as much as we all have our different views and comments, let's respect the HM's for agreeing to be public guinea pigs, and just enjoy the show.

Lov u all be good.
Tforever  cool
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by 12516(f): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2008
nairafan:

SEUNOO1

I really know au feel but u just av 2 chill a lil bit cos dat MIND UR BLOODY BUSiness was 4 Lucile.
Also if ur Child stumbles on this page n sees wat u just wrote,Will He or She be happy,
lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa III (3): Official Thread by Olumide7(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
Uti and Lucille have apologised to each other and they are talking to each other as usual again. Well, they were both wrong in my opinion, though Lucille was 'more' wrong than Uti. Uti was wrong in the sense that he used the F-word and Lucille was totally wrong for sticking her nose in like that. They'D probably still be nominating each other come Monday and I also expect Munya to nominate Uti except he sticks to his 'eliminate-the-threats' policy and nominates Ricco and Sheila again.

Come rain come Sunshine Thami would still nominate Uti. Thats at least 3 nominations for Uti next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Slang Of Chiwetalu Agu / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / Windeck Fan Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.