Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Is It Okay To Work With An Nd(national Diploma) Result? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Okay To Work With An Nd(national Diploma) Result? (1198 Views)

Massive Job Recruitment For National Diploma Holders @sol Nigeria / Vacancy For Mechanical Engineer ( National Diploma Holder) / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Work With An Nd(national Diploma) Result? by Ajayiii: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2008
hi nairalanders, a friend of mine graduated from one of the federal polytechnics last year, and went to lagos for her Industrial attachment (IT). i called her last week to know the next step she wants to take and she told me dat she is searching for job, and i was like why didnt she come back for her Higher National Diploma, but she was like been relunctant, she is confused because she has been promised an employment after her Industrial Attachment in a Private firm. she dnt know if to accept the job or go back for her Higher National Diploma programme.
Re: Is It Okay To Work With An Nd(national Diploma) Result? by bohler(f): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2008
if the job is available at the firm then let her take it.but she should also put in for a part time HND programme.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy @trans Africaworld Airline / Edit Your Profile Pics On Facebook! / Become A Caregiver And Earn Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.