Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,799 members, 7,886,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Naija Men (majority), Why Na? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men (majority), Why Na? (2191 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Na...see What Territory Marking Has Caused Me Ooo / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 23, 2008
davidylan:

the real question to ask is why you seem to attract only the nigerians with bad hygiene or too poor enough to get mouth or body wash. grin The rest of us (as far as i know) seem to meet a different set of nigerians. Are you sure you are on the same planet? cheesy

No, am on mars. Wouldn't be a bad idea if you come by wink excellent idea sef

@agaba
hmmm, Maybe none grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2008
davidylan:

the real question to ask is why you seem to attract only the nigerians with bad hygiene or too poor enough to get mouth or body wash. grin The rest of us (as far as i know) seem to meet a different set of nigerians. Are you sure you are on the same planet? cheesy

grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by masawa: 2:07am On Aug 23, 2008
lmao at this thread, i have to admit that, lol nigerians are so funny,we are the funniest in africa
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

grin
angry angry That was not funny angry angry
Is that why I met you a few weeks ago? At Victoria Secret? angry
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by agaba123(m): 2:13am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

@agaba
hmmm, Maybe none grin
Agaba surely cannot go empty handed and you know it grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

No one implied such.

That was the kind of vibe I got from the post.

The main point is that[b] Naija men are known for their odor[/b] same as Chinese men are known for their small kini.

Where did you get this? undecided
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

angry angry That was not funny angry angry
Is that why I met you a few weeks ago? At Victoria Secret? angry

Oh yeah . . . I was there because that girl wanted me to help her find a bra that fitted her cup size and a pair of g-strings that fitted her butt. A lot No more, no less  grin.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

That was the kind of vibe I got from the post.

Where did you get this? undecided
The same place I get my garri. jk jk.

That's like asking me where I got "Indian men are known for their odor" statement. Should there be a specific place, person?
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

Oh yeah . . . I was there because that girl wanted me to help her find a bra that fitted her cup size and a pair of g-strings that fitted her butt. A lot No more, no less grin.
LOL!
You were playing wiv the mopping stick again, weren't you?
I told you, you're a janitor, not a romeo ah ah angry angry tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

The same place I get my garri. jk jk.

That's like asking me where I got "Indian men are known for their odor" statement. Should there be a specific place, person?

The emphasis in my previous post was on the "known" (concerning naija men) as if it is a popular belief whereas it's something I am totally oblivious of. I've never had the opportunity to close my nose at any Nigerian gathering. If you really want to smell something offensive, work as a cashier in any of these American stores. You go smell die. sad lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2008
stillwater:

The emphasis in my previous post was on the "known" (concerning naija men) as if it is a popular belief whereas it's something I am totally oblivious of. I've never had the opportunity to close my nose at any Nigerian gathering. If you really want to smell something offensive, work as a cashier in any of these American stores. You go smell die. sad lipsrsealed
Stillwarra, we can't all familiar with every belief.
Those american stores are either african food shop or Jamaican food store. They smell so bleeping bad.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

Oh yeah . . . I was there because that girl wanted me to help her find a bra that fitted her cup size and a pair of g-strings that fitted her butt. A lot No more, no less  grin.
See. . . . you are a closet Freak and Opportunist.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 3:47am On Aug 23, 2008
LOL!! But I wasn't all that when you fell for it and were all over me right?  angry grin
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 23, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oyinye, you tried. I bet you had the gas mask wiv you wink tongue
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by StephenP(m): 3:55am On Aug 23, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oyinye, you tried. I bet you had the gas mask with you wink tongue

She did. She said I was smelling way too good for her.
Re: Naija Men (majority), Why Na? by onyinye2(f): 3:56am On Aug 23, 2008
StephenP:

LOL!! But I wasn't all that when you fell for it and were all over me right?  angry grin
Fell for what? Fell from your stench. . . . yeah. All over what? All over my Glade fragrance candles. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Keep Your Relationship Alive? / Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back / (Pic).Norwegian Man gets 1million Facebook Likes So Crush Will Sleep With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.