Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:53 PM

Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person (2123 Views)

Educated Young Men!,would You Marry An Uneducated Lady? / What Type Of Woman Would You Absolutely Not Be Attracted To No Matter What / Marrying An Uneducated And Jealous Woman This Is The Repercussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2008
hey sometimes you don,t really know what you are capable of doing, or going through in life
maybe experience might still become the best teacher afterall, i know i just like her because
of her innocent beauty, maybe a flare of beauty in her,but i pity her alot cos i know she has feelings for
me and i can,t really love her cos she is un educated and people will say alot of stuff, so i want to know
what you will do if you were in my shoes, pls don,t discriminate
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by CodeRED(f): 1:11am On Aug 23, 2008
If he has lots of money, why NOT?
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by jgirl3: 1:18am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

If he has lots of money, why NOT?
I trust you to give that answer. LOL!

@ Topic,
Personally, I cannot date an uneducated person. I would like a guy who can interact with my friends on a deeply intellectual level.
maybe it's because I'm a girl but i know i would never feel comfortable with such a person. . . . plus my parents will behead me sad
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2008
Well, as they say:
"Knowledge is Power". . . . but then "It's a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense".

To answer the poster's question, hmmm, well, no, I can't embarassed
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 23, 2008
dclokz:

hey sometimes you don,t really know what you are capable of doing, or going through in life
maybe experience might still become the best teacher afterall, i know i just like her because
of her innocent beauty, maybe a flare of beauty in her,but i pity her alot because i know she has feelings for
me and i can,t really love her because she is un educated and people will say alot of stuff, so i want to know
what you will do if you were in my shoes, please don,t discriminate

Awww undecided
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by CodeRED(f): 1:30am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

I trust you to give that answer. LOL!@ Topic,
Personally, I cannot date an uneducated person. I would like a guy who can interact with my friends on a deeply intellectual level.
maybe it's because I'm a girl but i know i would never feel comfortable with such a person. . . . plus my parents will behead me sad

Yea I will use his money to ensure he gets an education cheesy cheesy. At the end of the day, 3 degrees and broke to thief wont get me that lastest Gucci dread cheesy. And who says he needs to interact with my friends? As long we can communicate and he can sign his name on the back of those plastic cards, nothing else matters grin.

When the time comes to go out and interact, that's where my "boy toy" comes into play grin
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by jgirl3: 1:34am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

Yea I will use his money to ensure he gets an education cheesy cheesy. At the end of the day, 3 degrees and broke to thief wont get me that lastest Gucci dread cheesy. And who says he needs to interact with my friends? As long we can communicate and he can sign his name on the back of those plastic cards, nothing else matters grin.

When the time comes to go out and interact, that's where my "boy toy" comes into play grin
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Code you have killed me. LMAO!
Boytoy? Ha! Code, you have it all figured out.
Like i said, who told you are a good girl? They made a very big mistake.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by CodeRED(f): 1:39am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Code you have killed me. LMAO!
Boytoy? Ha! Code, you have it all figured out.
Like i said, who told you are a good girl? They made a very big mistake.

Girlfriend, the way things are going in these last days, it pays to have things figured out jare cheesy cheesy. Who has time to sit around and moan over a man for cheating these days? NOt moi. All I need to do is hit the beach in my Dolce & Gabana bikini , come see fishes running ashore for a glimpse now
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by jgirl3: 1:44am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

Girlfriend, the way things are going in these last days, it pays to have things figured out jare cheesy cheesy. Who has time to sit around and moan over a man for cheating these days? NOt moi. All I need to do is hit the beach in my Dolce & Gabana bikini , come see fishes running ashore for a glimpse now
You know what we should do?
We should work hard, get our guccis and then marry some broke educated guys for love. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue (like that's gonna be a happy marriage)
We need to visit that place with all the rich educated men.

Uneducated? I don't want my husband misspelling yellow and you know how misspelling gets on my very last nerves. I would go crazy.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by CodeRED(f): 1:49am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

You know what we should do?
We should work hard, get our guccis and then marry some broke educated guys for love. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue (like that's going to be a happy marriage)
We need to visit that place with all the rich educated men.

Uneducated? I don't want my husband misspelling yellow and you know how misspelling gets on my very last nerves. I would go crazy.

What da heck does love has to do with anything? angry angry angry angry tongue,

AS I earlier said, who says you have to let him accompany you anywhere of importance? The only place he should be seen with you is at the BANK grin grin grin
Don't worry, I will make sure I have fully wrapped around my tiny fingers, so nothing I do wrong, seems that way to him. When I am ready to mingle with intellectuals, I will hire Sly or Eldee to do the honours cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by jgirl3: 1:57am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

What da heck does love has to do with anything? angry angry angry angry tongue,

AS I earlier said, who says you have to let him accompany you anywhere of importance? The only place he should be seen with you is at the BANK grin grin grin
Don't worry, I will make sure I have fully wrapped around my tiny fingers, so nothing I do wrong, seems that way to him. When I am ready to mingle with intellectuals, I will hire Sly or Eldee to do the honours cheesy cheesy cheesy
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You know I have dibs on them both but we'll rotate them.
I know of a guy who's stinking rich and his wife is a banker. Although he's educated, he's not all that educated.
This woman insisted that she gets married to him in London without signing a pre-nup which means if they break up she's getting half of EVERYTHING!
It goes without saying that she's my role model. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL!
Maybe the uneducated rich ones are the best then.

However, no guy should marry an uneducated lady unless he wants a housewife and he's comfortable with that fact.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by CodeRED(f): 2:04am On Aug 23, 2008
j-girl:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
You know I have dibs on them both but we'll rotate them.
I know of a guy who's stinking rich and his wife is a banker. Although he's educated, he's not all that educated.
This woman insisted that she gets married to him in London without signing a pre-nup which means if they break up she's getting half of EVERYTHING!
It goes without saying that she's my role model.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LOL!
Maybe the uneducated rich ones are the best then.

However, no guy should marry an uneducated lady unless he wants a housewife and he's comfortable with that fact.

NOw that's how it should be done. You make sure they are loaded, treat them well, in and out of bed. erhmmmm, as per those our boys, yea I will gladly share them oo grin grin

@topic
Everyone cannot be educated, so what must we do with those who weren't fortunate enough to get an education, cast them out? Even though their brains aren't academically inclined, am sure, pretty sure he is talented in other areas grin
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by jgirl3: 2:11am On Aug 23, 2008
CodeRED:

NOw that's how it should be done. You make sure they are loaded, treat them well, in and out of bed. erhmmmm, as per those our boys, yea I will gladly share them oo grin grin

@topic
Everyone cannot be educated, so what must we do with those who weren't fortunate enough to get an education, cast them out? Even though their brains aren't academically inclined, am sure, pretty sure he is talented in other areas grin
Our boys can hold their own of course. Very smart guys, aren't they?
Those who are not educated can still be smart. They don't have to go to school. Those are the lucky ones.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by DonEse125(f): 4:34am On Aug 26, 2008
Wel,dis is rily easy.see,i'm a brainy gal,matter of fact i used to be a science geek.bein with som1 who stimulates me intellectually as wel as physically is a major priority.so,to answer d OP's question,no!
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by soulamanne(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2008
since we are sayin the truth here,I DO GET ATTRACTED TO THEM!.all these hairdresser are always lookin good to eat!even thou i cant marry them,i can ve an underground paro with them.simple.known to me alone.but ve nt done that sha o
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by iice(f): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
NO!
He must have more than 'something' going on back there. Don't care if it's formal training or not, he must just have it.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by tope2000(f): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2008
Dont think so, nah!
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Hannibal: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
dclokz:

of her innocent beauty, maybe a flare of beauty in her,but i pity her alot because i know she has feelings for
me and i can,t really love her because she is un educated and people will say alot of stuff, so i want to know
what you will do if you were in my shoes, please don,t discriminate

Attracted to an uneducated person?? Of course.
In the western world, the margin is minimal. . . . .A lot of peops never saw the 4 walls of a school but u would hardly notice.
Besides, why can't one be attracted to an uneducated woman. . . . . . What has that gotta do with love?
As long as she can read and write plus speak fluently. . . . .I am GAME!!!
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by tope2000(f): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hannibal:

In the western world, the margin is minimal. . . . .A lot of peops never saw the 4 walls of a school but u would hardly notice.
Besides, why can't one be attracted to an uneducated woman. . . . . . What has that gotta do with love?

you can hardly find an uneducated woman doing those thing in bold
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Queenisha: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
Hannibal:

How can she learn to read and write when she's unschooled?
Can you be attracted to sikiratu selling pure water at Tejuoso?
That is the question
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by tope2000(f): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
gbam!!!
hannibal can you??
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by bigboyslim(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2008
Thats a fairly easy question.

Definitely you can be attracted to an uneducated person. The difficult question is can you date an uneducated person?

You can't control who you are attracted to. there are lots of uneducated people that are just naturally beautiful and being educated will not stop you from getting attracted to them. But i would definitely not date an uneducated person because I would rather be with someone that can challenge me intellectually. I don't want a housewife that will just stay at home, cook and figure out how to spend my money.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by timbabng(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
Love is said to be blind
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
thanks alot,i think,some of you where truthfull, i appreciate that!
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by modupea: 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2008
You will not know what you are capable of till you find yourself in that situation.

There is a world of difference between an educated person and an intelligent one. Some of us here have parents that were not educated but they were literate and intelligent enough to send us to school and be what we are today.

For you to be educated you should thank your start and your parents, there are many who wish but they couldn't.

Will you rather have an educated, unintelligent, no-wife material than an uneducated, intelligent and a wife.

It is easy for you to brush her up, for all the noise, it might be that she doesn't have a degree is the "educated" we are talking about here.

Please make the right choice.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by ndumart: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2008
We get attracted to someones physique. U can only know whether such person is uneducated when u get closer to that person.
Secondly, do you mean Uneducated or illiterate?
I can be literate and be uneducated in issues like politics, automoblies etc
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by modupea: 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2008
You will not know what you are capable of till you find yourself in that situation.

There is a world of difference between an educated person and an intelligent one. Some of us here have parents that were not educated but they were literate and intelligent enough to send us to school and be what we are today.

For you to be educated you should thank your start and your parents, there are many who wish but they couldn't.

Will you rather have an educated, unintelligent, no-wife material than an uneducated, intelligent and a wife.

It is easy for you to brush her up, for all the noise, it might be that she doesn't have a degree is the "educated" we are talking about here.

Please make the right choice.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by cheyi(m): 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2008
i once found mysef in such but i tell u,she was an epitome of beauty.later found out dt she has got no manners and its just becos her level of exposure to school environs is affecting her.things wldnt just work out for two of us cos when u re thinking 2+2=8,she is thinkin 2+2=3.she is gonna slow u down man in deciding wt steps to take in life.to be a man,u need a good,classy good behavoured and matured lady to help u think together,at times even make decision together.u need someone to represent u at different functns wn u re made[mean wn d money has arrived}and most imptly,if u enter politics.trust me,ur opponents ll use her against u.so man, wake up, its mornin time,
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by ssRhino: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
Yes, and i have been in many cases, why? cos she is human like the best educated babe, she is just not fortunate to have the means of education, but if i love her well enuf, i would help her to be educated.
Re: Be Truthfull--can You Be Attracted To An Uneducated Person by Chi4nelo(f): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ poster
what does love got to do with education?
if u know u truly love her THAT MUCH y not send her to school.
EVEN IF NA ADULT EDUCATION. ALL JOIN lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Cant Be Arsed! - What To Do In This Situation / "The Sixteen Commandments Of Poon".. Is Interesting, A Classic, And A Must-read! / 10 Dumb Lies Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.