Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,766 members, 7,972,761 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Have Contacts Of Foreign Buyers Of D2 Diesel To Be Specific. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Contacts Of Foreign Buyers Of D2 Diesel To Be Specific. (711 Views)

Direct Export Links To Verified Foreign Buyers That Will Give Letter Of Credit / Contacts Of Base Oil Dealers In Nigeria. / Get The Genuine Addresses Of Overseas Buyers Of Several Nigerian Raw Materials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Contacts Of Foreign Buyers Of D2 Diesel To Be Specific. by Thayo123: 10:42am On Aug 23, 2008
This is for my fellow Suppliers.I have contacts of foreign buyers of D2 Diesel to be specific.
Send your real competitive Quotation to my email( temitayo_fx@yahoo.com )so i can present it to the Buyers.
Business Terms will be discussed lateron.
Thanks.
Do contact me if interested.
Real Suppliers ONLY Please.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Forex Tutor. / Vogue Solar Charger For Your Mobile Phones/pda/digi-cam-mp3/4 (digital Devices) / Click Ads And Win Free Airtime On Your Phone Now !for Real Absoulutely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.