Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,617 members, 7,926,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 11:25 PM

A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. (3997 Views)

The Nigerian Messi Fan Stabbed To Death In India By Nigerian Ronaldo Fan-Graphic / PHOTO- Mariam Adebayo, Latest Nigerian Killed By American Lover / Nigerian Killed In A Carjacking Incident In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by brownbonno(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2008
India Police investigation reveal how a Nigerian was killed by gun shot by another Nigerian over money:

SOUTH-WEST DISTT
Dated: 02.06.2008

BLIND MURDER OF NIGERIAN SOLVED

South West District Police of Sarojini Nagar Police Station has solved a blind murder case with the arrest of a accused namely Alfred George @ Fred @ Bazinga collins aged 31 years (Nigeria National).

INCIDENT:

On 12.05.2008, an information was received at Police Station Sarojini Nagar vide DD No. 27-A at 5.10 PM through PCR that a person is lying injured in Arjun Nagar Dhobi Mohalla, Safdar Jung after a shoot out. On reaching the spot, it was revealed that one Negro with bullet injury has been taken to Safdar Jung Hospital by PCR Van in an unconscious state who in the hospital was found brought dead. In this regard a case was registered vide FIR No. 194 dated 12.05.2008 You/s 302 IPC at Police Stn. Sarojini Nagar and the investigation was taken up.

INVESTIGATION

It was a total blind murder case and initially, there was no clue about the identification of either the accused or about the details of the victim as well. The investigation of the case was taken up by a team constituted of officers of Sub Division Vasant Vihar under the close supervision of ACP/Vasant Vihar Shri Kumar Gyanesh.  On enquiry, the victim was identified as Peter Eke, a Nigerian, residing at Arjun Nagar, New Delhi along with a Girl. The girl informed that on 12.05.2008, she along with Peter and their common friend Friday Okoh were present in the house. At about 4/4.30 PM, some one knocked at the door and Friday Okoh opened the door and he went out with him followed by Peter. After some time she came to know that Peter has been shot dead.

Intense search for Friday Okoh was made and finally he was tracked from Vasant Vihar area. On questioning, he revealed that he had witnessed the incident. As per him, one Nigerian Onwuemeri A Kennedy along another Nigerian and two Indian accomplices had come in a white car. Initially there were some arguments between Onwuemeri A Kennedy and Peter Eke over some money. In the meantime, the other Nigerian who had come with Onwuemeri A Kennedy shot at Peter Eke.

During further investigation, it was revealed that Onwuemeri A Kennedy along with his Nigerian associate was hiding somewhere in Banaswadi area of Banglore. Different teams were formed under the overall supervision of ACP/Vasant Vihar Shri Kumar Gyanesh. A raiding party consisting of Hd. Const. Rakesh Tomar, Const. Amit Kumar and Vishwajit under the supervision of Inspr. Laxmi Narain, SHO/Sarojini Nagar was sent to Banglore, Karnataka. The raiding party raided at various possible hideouts in Banaswadi area of Banglore, but was revealed that the accused persons have moved to Mumbai. The team followed them to Mumbai but the accused managed to move to Varanasi in UP. Finally the Nigerian associate of Onwuemeri A Kennedy was traced and raid was conducted in the area of Satya Niketan, Delhi from where he was apprehended. The accused was identified as Alfred George @ Fred @ Bazinga collins aged 31 years (Nigeria National). On interrogation he confessed about the commission of crime.

Alfred George @ Fred @ Bazinga collins aged 31 years (Nigeria National) came to India on 08.06.2005 on a Visa valid for six months as a soccer player. He claims to have played for few state clubs as Kerela, Delhi etc. After expiry of the Visa, he did not go back and overstayed illegally. He does not have known source of livelihood but used to travel by Air oftenly and spent money lavishly. He also has been receiving money through Western Unions from various countries. He came into contact with Onwuemeri A Kennedy a few months ago who told him about his dispute with Peter over a sum of Rs 4 lakh approx. On the day of incident, they had gone to settle the score with Peter and during the altercation the accused shot dead Peter. Few forged passports have also been recovered and the verification is on.

RECOVERY
• Forged passport from accused residence
• Photograph of Peter from the possession of arrested accused Alfred George @ Fred @ Bazinga collins
• Two mobile handsets and 5 SIM card, two being Mumbai based and one Nepal based.
• Various transaction slips of foreign currency from various countries as USA, Australia etc.

MOTIVE

The motive of accused behind the murder of Peter Eke, Nigerian national was money dispute between Peter Eke and another Nigerian national Onwuemeri A Kennedy as revealed by the arrested accused. A forged passport of the wanted Nigerian Onwuemeri A Kennedy has been recovered which shows him to be South African.

Further investigation is in progress.

(SHALINI SINGH)
DY. COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
SOUTH WEST DISTT, DELHI

delhipolice.nic.in/home/backup/02-06-2008.doc
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by aishatua1: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
hummmmm
igbo kwenu all the way to india!over money too i am not surprised.. lipsrsealed
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Callotti: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
No surprise there!
Anything disgraceful, dem hand go dey h-inside!
Twa!!! Money! Money! Money!
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 25, 2012
Callotti: No surprise there!

Calo Calo. Chei! I don miss you oooooo! It wasn't the same without u. I'm already laffing now. Chei! Calotti I'm glad ur back.
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by NiceWizy(m): 2:36am On Aug 25, 2012
[b][/b][center][/center]Dat ws very bad of the mudererDat ws very bad of the mudererDat ws very bad of the muderer
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Callotti: 4:13am On Aug 25, 2012
pDude:

Calo Calo. Chei! I don miss you oooooo! It wasn't the same without u. I'm already laffing now. Chei! Calotti I'm glad ur back.

I don come back jare. Nice break from cyber urchins! grin Since all my h-enemies don turn "hidden posts" aka 'bag of SOT' for hia and all over the cyber finish. What nauseating creatures! angry

Erm. . .? Wetin be all those "follow" and "unfollow" wey full for my profile page? undecided embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2012
Callotti:

I don come back jare. Nice break from cyber urchins! grin Since all my h-enemies don turn "hidden posts" aka 'bag of SOT' for hia and all over the cyber finish. What nauseating creatures! angry

Erm. . .? Wetin be all those "follow" and "unfollow" wey full for my profile page? undecided embarassed

Nne, me I nor know o!
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Callotti: 10:37am On Aug 28, 2012
pDude:

Nne, me I nor know o!

Any way, I am fortified!!! They can't fit to do shyte! cool
Faya on!!!! wink
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Callotti: No surprise there!

Lol. grin grin
This is why am glad to have you back on Nairaland.
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Callotti: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2012
Good Girl:

Lol. grin grin
This is why am glad to have you back on Nairaland.

Thank you! My good 'friend'! wink
Back and SUPER-FORTIFIED from 'Purgatory'! grin
Re: A Nigerian Killed In India By A Fellow Nigerian. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2012
D famous salloti don arrive e! Dis shyte is about to get interesting.... Halleluya sumborri!!!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Cuts Off Her Boyfriend’s Penis While He Was Asleep, He Wakes Up Tak. / See How Indian Man Who Allegedly Committed N816M Fraud Is Smiling On EFCC Photo / Ukrainian Rapper's Wife 'chopped Up Her Dead Husband And Kept Him In The Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.