Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,819 members, 7,969,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep. (761 Views)

Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / Oh My God! Agbaje Is Leading!!! Upon All My Boasting / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep. by adelove4: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2008
Has anyone read this story yet? Omg, how could Inspector General of Police have this many things? Let's say we even pardon him for having all those things, how is he supposed to concentrate on police work with all these businesses and money all over the place.

chei ! chei !! Where our president dey wey all dis dey happen? ehn?

AAHhhhhhhh! No wonder Ribadu has all these problemsssssss, now we don know wetin dey happen.

read the story here: http://www.geocities.com/showpopulous/s2.html
Re: Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep. by vigasimple(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2008
CORRUPTION IS THE ONLY THING THAT THRIVE IN NIGERIA FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. The percentage of corrupt people in public and private life is astonishing.

When RIBADU was the chairman of EFCC, at least even the IGP, Governors and senators has some fear but since he was sent to some dodgy school in KURU and replace by Waziri, corruption has pick up steam again.

What we need is a foolproof solutions to reduce drastically corruption that start now.

Anything short of fighting corruption will continue to put us down.
Re: Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep. by bilymuse: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2008
OBJ said it all when he was accused of working with corrupt politicians, " if I have to work with a clean person, there would be nobody to work it".

all have sin and come short of glory of God
Re: Oh My God! Corruption Root So Deep. by ayinba1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2008
I always knew that okiro boy/man wasn't right. First with him raising a false alarm about alqaeda wanting to attack Nigeria, well this is what Yar adua has to offer. Really pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua Is Alive: Stop The Rumors / The Leadership Challenge / Nigeria: A Molue Without A Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.