Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,070 members, 7,928,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) (19890 Views)

Should I Return The Funds / Should I Return Salary Paid In Error After Resignation? / Should I Return To Nigeria To Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ FunLoving
Thank you very much.

I will always remember what Obasanjo said in London in year 2000. He said :

" Get their passport, explore the opportunities but dont forget where you come from"

Which is the secret of the Jews and the Asians round the world.

@Jackal

The more you comments the more i see loopholes in your comments, i acan never be fooled. No way!
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2006
funloving:

One people say UK rocks and you just need to know how to swing your groove,
Please somebody should tell me how they rock this country.

Don't tell me about the bars and pubs and night clubs - I am not in for such grooves
Don't tell me about bonking white girls - Count me out of that
Don't tell me about English dinners - I hate them

Okay, now please tell me how to rock the UK and swing my grooves cheesy

He keep on saying it ROCKS and he's such a busy man. I just dont understand.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2006
Jackal:

@ Akola,
Lemme make some things clear to ya.

1) I don't pay council tax because i bought my house as a student. I have never paid TV license.
I don't open my doors for them. Its absolutely crazy.
Students don't pay council tax. I still enjoy this facility even now that i am out of school.
****** I don't know any individual that pays TV license in the London Area. The laws are not enforced here. TV licenses are more popular in 'em remote areas up North. Areas like Yorkshire,Leeds,Blackburn where u have more old people and retired service men.

2) Gas/Electricity bill comes once in a year.
I use British Gas

1) Your mortgage application will NEVER be approved if you tell them you are a student. Even if you use naija way of cooking up the application, council don't have links with Lenders, they wouldnt know you are a student from the on-set. You get rebate from the council only when you provide them with the school's letter confirming your FULL-TIME Student STATUS . I am still at loss with you been a Full-time student and full time worker.

## Jesus Christ!, so you don't know anyone that pays TV Licence in London. I will definitely report you to Metropolitan Police. That means all your family and friends are NOT paying.

#### Now i understand, how a hard working young boy living in North-West London, earning so much money is evading(by shutting his door) just £135 a year. An amount that should be a peanut from his Claimed fortune### grin

See what defaulters will face: http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/information/detectionandpenalties.jsp#link1

Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2006
Akolawole

How is he Fooling you. He has answered all your questions. You are the one now looking like a complete Marxist!!

The guy is a believer or may be he is a good Liar, but he has down right answered all your questions period.

@Funloving

Please just try and sit in one corner and watch the action. It sounds like you are about to cry. I had to look to see if it was a man really posting like a chic. Get off you A$$ and make $hit happen.

Jackal

You are now steering me toward your side!!! I am liking you more and more. DO not back down from these "Non-Believers".
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
Akolawole

Are u in London yet? Please stop being petty bro!! He does his thing and evades the TV license Tax or whatever it is called. I think it is the dumbest Tax on the planet. Do not open your door and let those Tax collectors move the Bleep on. Can't you just believe that he is doing so well. Now i am not sure why a Mortgage Lender would disqualify an application because someone is a student. I thought they all saw green. It is based on your credit right?
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by funloving(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Old Glory
Kai, your name sef suppose tell me say make i no reply you but I go just manage clear your confusion grin

Which part of my reply don't you like ?
1] I cautioned Jackal to stop insulting Nigerians and everything Nigeria.
Baffles me how that can make you bleed or why that is so bad to you.
Hope you are not soon going to be more American than the Americans as well.

2] I aksed to be told how to get my groove going in this country because like my name, I love to have fun and I want to have some good ol' british fun but I ticked out the kind of fun I don't want.

Since when has it become a crime to ask for advice on Nairaland or are you now trying to be more Jackal than the JACKAL himself.

The reply on grooving is not even for Jackal. It is for anybody in the UK or who has been in the UK, who can tell me how to have some good, clean , decent fun.

Old Glory, don't take me on just so you can support somebody. I don't operate on that wavelength.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by funloving(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Old Glory
Kai, your name sef suppose tell me say make i no reply you but I go just manage clear your confusion  grin

Which part of my reply don't you like ?
1] I cautioned Jackal to stop insulting Nigerians and everything Nigeria.
Baffles me how that can make you bleed or why that is so bad to you.
Hope you are not soon going to be more American than the Americans as well.

2] I aksed to be told how to get my groove going in this country because like my name, I love to have fun and I want to have some good ol' british fun but I ticked out the kind of fun I don't want.

Since when has it become a crime to ask for advice on Nairaland or are you now trying to be more Jackal than the JACKAL himself.

The reply on grooving is not even for Jackal. It is for anybody in the UK or who has been in the UK, who can tell me how to have some good, clean , decent fun.

Old Glory, don't take me on just so you can support somebody. I don't operate on that wavelength.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2006
@Funloving

So you don't know OldGlory?

There was a time they call me so much names in Nairaland.

It is not compulsory for people to be on your side in Arguments, just state your views and move one.

One of them once call me a 6-months holiday visa holder. grin

@OldGlory

I am in london now, Do you want to call me or meet up with me?

I know about UK mortgages. And i know the effect of being a UK Full-time Students on such application.

For somebody whose wages rank to Footballers like Jackal, i don't expect him to runaway from £135 a year, even "lazy" Nigerians in UK pays that compulsorily.

Do you know that its a Prisonable offence in UK?

@Everyone

If Tony Blair and Mr Bush ask all Blacks( including Nigerians) to vacate Uk and US irrespective of their status, some will be compelled to bleach their skin with Tura soap so as to appear white or commit sucide than to come back to a rubbish country like Nigeria. grin[i][/i]
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2006
Akolawole

Where in the UK are you right now? Give me your number and i will call you. I think i am 5hrs behind you tight now. If he wants to boycott the TV license, than so be it. I personally would go to Jail instead of paying that useless Tax. Yeah bro put your number up and i will call you.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by praetor(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funloving

you just crack me up

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Jackal(m): 5:31pm On Jul 04, 2006
funloving:

@JACKAL
The one problem I have with this Jackal guy is your persistent and effusive hatred of everything Nigeria and Nigerian.
If God has blessed you be grateful and stop looking down on others and speaking so proudly.
First you call us Lazy and now you talk about all the bad things in Nigeria and conclude that UK is miles ahead of Nigeria.
I do not disagree with you on UK being more prosperous but I am wondering why you have chosen to be more British than the Britons.

You only came here some years ago and then got Residency or Citizenship. You are NOT a TRUE BRITON and you will never be TRUE BRITON.
You will always be a black Nigerian, no matter how much you will like to think otherwise.
Stop branding everything Nigerian has weaker or inferior to Britain.
There are hardworking Nigerians in the UK. Lots of them.
Nigeria is not the worst country.
Nigeria is better than UK in so many other things.

Let those who want to come to the UK come but don't make it sound like it is all about the money, irrespective of how it earned.

Finally, STOP INSULTING NIGERIANS.

If you no longer want to be a Nigerian, it is your call but don't make those of us who are proud of our heritage feel like we are inferior.We are not. We simply choose to love ourselves and stick to our beliefs and not the white man's beleifs that you have come to imbibe so much.

Remember, no matter how much you defend this country, it will never be yours. It belongs to the Britons. The only country that is truly yours is Nigeria.

NOTE: This response is just to caution JACKAL to stop making Nigerians seem inferior and lazy.It is not a response to the topic under discussion.

Can someone tell me why Funloving is so excited about my comments?
I am not more British than the Britons but i am just stating the facts here.
How have i insulted any Nigerian on this thread?
I am not making Nigerians feel inferior but letting Nigerians know how to go about things when they get abroad.
It seems u are after me for more reasons than we think but i won't be distracted by ur anatgonisms.
My main target is Akolawole. I am going to make that born pessimist run out of Nairaland with his tails in between his legs.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2006
Jackal

We all know Funloving needs prayers or better still a Shrink. He is literally Off the wall!! He needs a name change quick.

@Akolowale the Pessimist

I am on stand by to talk to you! Your digits player.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Jackal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Akolawole.

I will not pay a TV license even if i have a billion pounds to waste.
Its absolutely crazy. Only peopz who don't know their left hand from the right hand pay all those stuffs.

Its not even about shutting my doors.
The gist is when u buy TVs from shops,they give out ur address to TV license hawks who will start dropping shit letters in ur crib.
I evade these vultures by dropping a wrong address and make them go on a goose chase.
I don't understand why i should pay TV License. I paid for the TV maself. I pay for Sky Digital and electricity so why still pay for a bleeping license?
Am i crazy? Pls alert Scotland Yard that a certain Jackal does not pay TV License.
The laws are not enforced in London so don't break sweats on it.

My mortgage application was approved while i was a student.
There are ways u go about these things. Ring me up if u need help.
I am not gonna disclose this on a public forum so hit me up on this.

@ Funloving,
UK rocks.
Whereabout UK do u stay?
There are 1 million and 1 ways to rock in the UK.
I noticed u are more of a homely dude than a night crawler. Maybe u should come outta ur shell a bit and party.
U can only live once. There's no promise of a second time around.
Staying at home watching Charmed or East Enders will make u grow grey hair fasssssssssssssst.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2006
Old Glory:

If he wants to boycott the TV license, than so be it. I personally would go to Jail instead of paying that useless Tax.

Rich and hard-working Abroad based Nigerians who earn "so much" but evade the least bill in England.

Jackal:

My main target is Akolawole. I am going to make that born pessimist run out of Nairaland with his tails in between his legs.

Why are you running away from meeting me then, i can even meet you up in the front of your house, i will tell you i am Ibada born and bred but Ekiti by blood( parentage) grin
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Jackal(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Old Glory

I am feeling u on this thread.
1000 Akolas and Funloving cannot shake ma beliefs on UK.
The country rocks like krazzzzzzy and u need to discover some hidden secrets to enjoy the fruits of the land.
Akola is yet to discover that secret.

Funloving is a loose cannon.
I can understand his frustrations. He is not getting his grooves on the British Channels and he is trying to vent his anger out on a Jackal that knows how to dodge and dock strays in UK.

Akola thinks i should pay TV licenses but i told him hell nah.
There are some things i pay that most Nigerians don't pay as well.
Its all about priority. Some people don't have insurance on the cars they drive and they feed 3 expensive pet dogs at home.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2006
Akola the Marxist

You are now throwing the white Flag and it is pathetic. Please step up your game and stop whining like a B*tch. I would not want to meet someone like you in front of my house. Hell no!! Maybe at a Bar or even the Zoo, but not in my home. Come on now! What the Bleep do you think this is?

Jackal

Please meet him on neutral turf. He would Jinx your lifestyle if you brought him home.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 6:06pm On Jul 04, 2006
Jackal:

@ Akolawole.

1) I will not pay a TV license even if i have a billion pounds to waste.
Its absolutely crazy. Only peopz who don't know their left hand from the right hand pay all those stuffs.

Its not even about shutting my doors.
The gist is when u buy TVs from shops,they give out your address to TV license hawks who will start dropping rubbish letters in your crib.
I evade these vultures by dropping a wrong address and make them go on a goose chase.
I don't understand why i should pay TV License. I paid for the TV maself. I pay for Sky Digital and electricity so why still pay for a bleeping license?
Am i crazy? Please alert Scotland Yard that a certain Jackal does not pay TV License.
The laws are not enforced in London so don't break sweats on it.

2) My mortgage application was approved while i was a student.
There are ways u go about these things. Ring me up if u need help.
I am not going to disclose this on a public forum so hit me up on this.

1) Honestly, i have nothing to say on this, You break Rules anyhow yet you are a Rich young Nigerian. And you earlier call Nigerians living in Thamesmead and Plumstead Fraudsters!

2) From the word go, i know you sabi so much Nigeria's way of getting things. I know there are plenty of people who cook- up figures, payslips, Bank statements to get Mortgage approved.

My brother, i dont need your help>

@ OldGlory

Keep on believing anything. You tends to be a Yes-man to everything Jackal says.

I believe you know how he get his mortgage now.

@Funloving

Please dont reply those comments o.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2006
JacKal

Akola walks with his head down 24/7. He probably is the typical Ibadan boy. The one that will put on his best shirt to a party and prays that a girl talks to him first. Bold around guys and timid around females. He is a Yes Man. Kill the sadness in your life, and wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 6:08pm On Jul 04, 2006
Akola

I am waiting on your number. Let's Fcuken go!! 011-44- and then what?
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 6:19pm On Jul 04, 2006
Old Glory:

Let's Fcuken go!! 011-44- and then what?

Old Glory:

Akola walks with his head down 24/7. He probably is the typical Ibadan boy. The one that will put on his best shirt to a party and prays that a girl talks to him first. Bold around guys and timid around females. He is a Yes Man. Kill the sadness in your life, and wake up and smell the coffee.

Old Glory:

Akola the Marxist

You are now throwing the white Flag and it is pathetic. Please step up your game and stop whining like a B*tch. I would not want to meet someone like you in front of my house. Hell no!! Maybe at a Bar or even the Zoo, but not in my home. Come on now! What the Bleep do you think this is?

He would Jinx your lifestyle if you brought him home.

As much as i like arguments, i dont like to throw insults.

I dont throw and i dont accept.

I do like my comments attacked or scrutinize though.

In sports, Jackal knows me for that.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Jackal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Akola,
Why are u breaking sweats on this TV License kizzack?
Ur squirms cannot make me pay and whatz ur interest on this?
Do u know anyone who has paid all his fortunes on TV license and which makes u jealous of me?

It was the 1st lesson i learnt as a young kid never to pay any TV license.
I don't know a soul that pays it in the whole London area but people are forced to pay in 'em remote areas.
Stop whinning-Its a female's trait.

@ Old Glory,
I copy u.
Akola is a typical Ibadan man. I will meet him at the London Zoo.
Its obvious Akola blushes around chics. I can tell he is timid but all his straight-jacket claims are fake.
I can bet Akola is traveling on an arranged passport/Visa grin
The DOB on the passport will be younger than Akola's real age.

Anyways, I will take his number off u later in the day.
He is becoming something else on this thread and only God knows why he is so desperate to meet me.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2006
Akolawole

Please stop the crying and whining. It is obvious that you are jealous of successful young Nigerian men abroad. It might be because you are a "Daddy's Boy" Or maybe because you have never gone thru the "Grind". I bought a phone card and i am waiting to talk to you today. It is Independence day here in the United States of America. I am waiting to talk to you, that is if you really in London. Not everyone is like you or thinks like you. Some people are just born with optimism in their veins. You have not been able to point out one Lie that Jackal has made. I have to take the man by his word, i am not there to know if he washes dishes for a living or if he waits tables. But i do not care either. In America there is a phrase that goes " Non ya ".If you missed your flight, Give me a Nigerian number i will call you, Now who is running?
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Jackal u contradict yourself atimes, i don't know anywhere where u get one bill a year at the very least you will get 4 bills which is one per quarter ( and i don't know anyone who pas £200 per for gas or electricity), not paying TV license sounds stupid to me especially since the money is obviously peanuts to you and what about the person whose address you give to the retailers. People like you talk about how corrupt naija is and how fantastic the UK is but always looking for ways to evade making paymnets they should. U make loads of money but you won't pay council tax, yet you expect street lighting, police on the beat and your rubbish to be removed, how do you think all of that is paid for? If too many people like you are around in the UK pretty soon folks will start to worry about armed robbers, power outages, etc simply because you think it's stupid to pay. Anyone listening to you will think there are no beggars in the UK abeg enough of your glittering talk jare
@ Akola i am holed up in scotland at the moment otherwise it would have been an honour to meet you but you can mail me when you arrive i will give you a shout
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2006
Naijababe

The TV license Tax is a dumb Tax. Even if it was $3 a year, i would recommend that you boycott it. Nothing to do with Income, it is plain dumb and should be avoided at all cost. Based on Principle alone, I think you serve the country when you protest stupid laws with you pocket book or your voice. I think is a Patriotic thing to do. Avoid the Tax. They know that it is dumb, that is why the law is not enforced.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Jackal(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Naijababe,
I did not say i don't/won't pay council tax.
Read before u reply my comments.

Honestly my gas bills come once in a year.
I paid about £254 around April and when i called them they told me its the bill for the whole year.
My water bills comes once in a year as well.

TV License is just absolute bollocks to me just like Prem Plus on SkyTV will be bollocks to u.
I don't understand why i should pay TV License. Please help me understand the essence of paying it.

My white folks/colleagues advised me not to pay the thingy as they don't pay it.
They still cannot fathom out why anyone should pay TV Licenses.

There wont be power outages and armed robbers in UK as long as i pay my council tax,road tax,bills and NI contributions/Tax.
Not paying TV license should not deprive me of good roads, electricity and gas.
Feel me?

The beggars u see in UK are junkies.
They take money off u to get hard drugs. There are beggars everywhere in the world and Nigerians know that now.
I don't pay TV license does not mean anyone should not pay.
If u feel like paying it i am not going to stop u.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2006
u are right prem plus is absolute bollocks to me why should i pay that when bloody sky is already taking £42 a month, as for TV license i guess it's up to you, i pay it because it costs next to nothing if i go to Jermyn street and buy two shirts it would cost more than a TV license, can't be arsed running around scared not opening my door cos of the ridiculous amount. I read your posts, u work full-time, have a house of your own but got around not paying council tax simply because u are playing the system. Ur NI contributions goes mostly towards your state pension and maintaining the NHS. It is your council tax which you don't pay that goes towards meaningful things like police, rubbish clearance, street lighting and other facilities provided your local council
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Jackal(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2006
Who's going to wear the 2 shirts u buy at Jermyn street? It's u and someone like me or Old Glory will see it on u and admire it. grin

Who's going to pocket the amount u pay on TV license? U don't even know.
Of what essence is this TV License?
Does it enhance the signals i get on TV or will there be a refund to my offsprings when i finally die?
No human being has been able to explain the reason why i should pay this fee.

Besides,TV Licences do not move addresses. The last occupant of ma house might have gotten one and he didn't change it cos he moved abroad.
I am just a lucky cowboy who won't fall off his horse.
Don't hate the playa,hate the game.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by funloving(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2006
@ Old Glory and Jackal,
can't you guys read to understand ? Do not allow your subjective opinion of a person or circumstance cloud your objective reasoning or thinking.
My last post clarified my point . But you guys have chosen to have fun by arguing unnecessarily.

I asked for a genuine advice on how to have fun in the UK.
Old Glory tells me to go see a shrink and Jackal calls me a house man and a few other things.Even though they are both extremely wrong.
Why can't you guys just say okay, this and this is what you should do ?
All you guys want is to continue to label others as pessimist, shrink, lazy, etc.

Jackal,
1]I am not a night clubber. I have never been and never will be be. I hate alcohol, can't stand cigarette smoke and loathe extremely loud music.
2]I don't indulge in pre-marital sex.
3]I don't like most English food

I am not a home boy. I am both the indoor and outdoor type, so stop passing biased judgement.

Now I ask you again, tell me how I can have fun without indulging in these three things I have mentioned.
If these three things are the only way to have fun in UK then count me out of the fun.
There are some principles some of us adhere to that we won't change bacuse we are now in the UK.

So any better advice on how to rock this rocking country ?

It is not enough to say the country rocks a million times, please tell me how.

I agree, there wonderful things about the UK. It is nice in so many respects and the beautiful cars are a testimony to the wealth available.
I do not dispute the prosperity of this nation

But still I must ask, what makes it rock ?
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by OldGlory1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2006
Funloving

Like i said, you need a Name change rather quickly too. You are Celebate, no alcohol, no women, no clubbing. I am sure you have a pet and you like video games, and like going to the museums ETC. Well for you i recommend the Seminary. I think God will be of some use for you. Move and let Ballers Ball.

Fun Loving

You can go to the Arcade
You can go Hunting
You can go Fishing
You can go-cart racing
You can Visit the Aquarium/ Zoo
You can go drag race
You can Roller Blade
You can go Bird Watching
You can go shoot Skeets
You can go Tune Up you ride if you have one
You can go watch a Movie
You can go see a Play
You can go donate Blood
You can go watch a Football Match
You can go to the Pub and drink only Virgin drinks
There are Millions of Fun stuff to do.

Or you can stay Home and Masturbate to a Indecency if that is your thing!!! grin grin grin
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by beyonce1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2006
@jackal ---- i wonder how old you're, and i shake my head for you  sad especially when u do not even understand the effect on couples

uuuuhm, there is no point in people arguing with u, because it's so obvious that u haven't gotten to d PEAK in this country, the only advise I can render u, is to ensure that u make hay while d sun shines, as in invest maybe in landed properties e.t.c back home now, tell u what ? I 've been in your situation at a point in this country, no worries, not even a single debt, but believe me when the curse on this country that gives people limitations of not being able to move to d summit strikes  sad sad
this country is not designed for people with long term wealth desire, but just sustainance, ( which I believe is more reason why Dele Momodu e.t.c ) knew when to pack and LEAVE.
whatever you do just ensure fulltime INCOME SECURITY on those ASSET of which are mostly liabilities anyway, that is giving U so much HYPERJOY,

1) If your car is on hired purchase and u miss a couple of payments it's in for recovery .

2) All your home furniture /decors / electronics all at stake

3) Your Mortgage , no matter the equity faces repossession .

etc,  I have experienced a couple of the above downfalls before , I was not lazy, I had a full time job with a Mortgage but when inevitable problems struck uuuuhm,  I never dreamt this sort of adversity would occur to me, and mind you it is a PHASE which everyone in life would DEFINITELY pass through,  IT actually made me sit down , revalued my sense of purpose.

---Back home, all the above are OWNED OUTRIGHTLY and you need NOT worry about them for '25YEARS'.

DO NOT BE CARRIED AWAY BY ALL THESE, THEY ARE JUST TEMPORARY limited period of time  cool
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by funloving(m): 12:17am On Jul 05, 2006
@Old Glory,
you are right. I am a celibate and loving it  grin
Now you can tear your shirt if that is too painful to bear  cheesy

Who says having fun has to do with having indiscriminate sex and beer and all night partying 
Sure God is of great use to me and I am of use to Him as well, that is why I am a christian. One of em' born agian types.

Thanks for the info on things I can do. I really appreciate it.

Have a wonderful week.
Re: Should I Return To The UK To Work? (I Have HSMP Visa) by Akolawole(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2006
Old Glory:

Akolawole

Please stop the crying and whining. It is obvious that you are jealous of successful young Nigerian men abroad. It might be because you are a "Daddy's Boy" Or maybe because you have never gone through the "Grind". I bought a phone card and i am waiting to talk to you today. It is Independence day here in the United States of America. I am waiting to talk to you, that is if you really in London. Not everyone is like you or thinks like you.

1) Who is that Rich young men? Jelous of You and Jackal ! I reserve my comments.

2) Ak is in London now, tel: 07804300630.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

20 Ways To Be Indispensable At Work / Friendship Goals: 7 Female Friends Qualify As Medical Doctors In South Africa / Recession: Oil Workers Go Spiritual As Massive Sack Hits 350000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.