Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:38 AM

Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? (1357 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Natforce Recruitment And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? by DESHIE(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2008
I want to Hail The embattled MD of Wema Bank that was suspended by the apex bank earlier this year.You are Welcome back to wema bank.Your effort to reposition the bank will now be appreciated the more.Now what will happen to the recruitment excercise embacked by omoyeni before his suspension?
I pray God to give him more wisdom to do more for the bank to compete with other banks,
once again yyou are welcome!
Re: Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? by MrCrackles(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2008
Oh so he has been re-appointed or re-instated or whatever?!
Re: Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? by DESHIE(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2008
yes o,He is to resume back to his office on the 1st of september.All the stake holders including the cbn governor,tunde lemo and o dua investment group.all resolve to withdraw their cases for the bank to move forward and omoyeni recalled to his position
Re: Wema Bank Recruitment And Omoyeni's Return As MD? by oayombo: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2008
I guess its in the spirit of continuity, its even good that i have this info now because i gat wema bank interview at 54,Marina tommorow.Make i no go dey mention John Aboh name.I'm surprised cuz i actually came online to check if anyone had some info about their interview blah blah blah, abi na only me dem call.I wrote the test last month @ shippers tower,apapa

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctors Urgently Needed At A Reputable Hospital In Ibadan / New Vancancy / New Jobs In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.