Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,307 members, 7,971,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

What's On Your Mind? - Forum Games (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind? (68036 Views)

Re: What's On Your Mind? 2 / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind? 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind? by goodass(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2009
na wa 4 2day o! rain!! rain!! flooded roads! trafic jam abi na go-slow, ds 1 na bumper-2-bumper.
wil i go home 2day? pass d 9t in d ofce? dunno
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2009
*Shentz*:

possibly?

Gabry where do you live?

I live in Malaysia smiley

goodass:

na wa 4 2day o! rain!! rain!! flooded roads! trafic jam abi na go-slow, ds 1 na bumper-2-bumper.

Eyah pele Baba Ngozi sad
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 11, 2009
I only just learnt how to do the candy dance by cameo a few minutes ago, feel so proud
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Uzzyan: 12:56am On Jul 11, 2009
Just feelin kinda sad cos am leaving for the day
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Gabry(f): 1:09am On Jul 11, 2009
See how those Bushland Molerats behave. . . . HMM! Im bloody 26 years old they dont have to treat me like a pikin for heaven's sake!!! angry angry angry

Im not the one drinking choc milk daily amd playing with teddies day and night and pulling pranks on people and going to Nairaland and and singing and dancing and colouring the colouring book and make fruit jellies all the time!!!

Oh oh. . Wait. Thats me. , shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed

Ok, well at least I dont sit with my fat ass on the computer and on the TV like 24/7!!! angry angry angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by chiogo(f): 1:23am On Jul 11, 2009
Missing him already, oh gosh!!
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 11, 2009
goodass:

Same thing here.
Made the mistake of leaving my umbrella, got soaked all the way through cry
Shivering and cold, goosebumps everywhere

Thinking thinking,today sucked.
How did we get on the wrong bus and end up lost? grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 11, 2009
chiogo:

Missing her already, oh gosh!!
I know, I missed you too grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind? by goodass(m): 2:29am On Jul 11, 2009
wia all of 'em gone? aslp?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by mukina2: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2009
That's why you will forever remain special in my heart, you never judge me, always listen and hear me out kiss kiss kiss There can never be another you. impossicant smiley
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Bbeee: 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
ki igboro daru cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind? by SeanT21(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2009
I am off to the beach in a few hours. I am going to stay far away from the ocean waves as possible. I can not swim and those strong waves makes me afraid.
Re: What's On Your Mind? by iice(f): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2009
mukina2:

That's why you will forever remain special in my heart, you never judge me, always listen and hear me out kiss kiss kiss There can never be another you. impossicant smiley

Na me? grin grin tongue kiss kiss
Warn D ooo, hin dey find my trouble grin grin

Urghhh the movie is taking so long to download. . .i need to finish it this weekend angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by mukina2: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2009
iice:

Na me? grin grin tongue kiss kiss
Warn D ooo, hin dey find my trouble grin grin

Urghhh the movie is taking so long to download. . .i need to finish it this weekend angry

my loff kiss yup yup na you kiss tongue
wetin D do? grin grin tongue

Yay kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind? by iice(f): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
Say as i suppose be hin 4th wife grin grin grin

Awww kiss kiss kiss It was good hearing from you kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Shentz(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2009
Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im sooooo hungry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
*Shentz*:

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

im sooooo hungry

will u eat me?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Shentz(f): 10:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
It would be an honour

Whats up with you how you been??
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2009
*Shentz*:

It would be an honour

Whats up with you how you been??

I have been cool. . . u?
what have u been up to?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Shentz(f): 10:48pm On Jul 11, 2009
Just came back from an East London carnival was representing my organisation so giving out flyers and everything. Some people are just soooo rude. Goodness gracious its soooo hard trying not to say something to their face

Been on nairaland all day?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2009
*Shentz*:

Just came back from an East London carnival was representing my organisation so giving out flyers and everything. Some people are just soooo rude. Goodness gracious its soooo hard trying not to say something to their face

I can understand. londoners are the rudest on the planet, black or white. thats why everyone frowns on the tube and minds their own business even when the neighbour is dying.

are u into sales?

Been on nairaland all day?

been here earlier in the day. u working tommorow too? clubbing?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Shentz(f): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2009
Its these youths! they think that they are sooooo nice but they hardly know how to dress just mismatching the most hideous clothing items and think they are drop dead gorgeous wow!

But no im not into sales just joined this urban development organisation which promotes urban music so today I eas just creating more awareness of our upcoming event. You should come if you happen to live in London! I'll see you there

Tomorrow hmmmmmmm I don't know. Definately not going clubbing, its boring on a Sunday. Are you going? How come you're not going clubbing today?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by iice(f): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2009
Why this boy dey force this issue? undecided He just got back into my good graces and is already trying to barrel through angry
Re: What's On Your Mind? by mukina2: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2009
iice:

Why this boy dey force this issue? undecided He just got back into my good graces and is already trying to barrel through angry

yepa!!! cheesy cheesy anti-freeze grin kiss kiss
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2009
@ shentz

where is the place and hope its free and lively. . . .  .dont get me wrong, I am not into awoof  grin I wont be coming though.

I was just wondering what u were doing at home on a saturday night and not clubbing.

my friends were supposed to pick me up for clubbing tonight, but just decided to let it pass. . . . just wanna sleep tonight.
so how are u loving london?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Shentz(f): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2009
Love london. I love it sooo much that I want to get a hoody saying 'I Love London' but its like for £20 so hmmmm still not sure whether to get it or not

I just got in from the carnival im sooo tired as i went shopping with my mum this morning - looking for dresses

So where do you stay Noetic2?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2009
u sound like a mummy's girl. what do u do? skool?

I live in prince regent, east of london. u?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by Shentz(f): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2009
Nah finished college heading off to uni this September. Mummy's girl no just trying to have a really good relationship really

East London eh? Hope you are not one of the rude ones, what do you do work? or school?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by nike4luv(f): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2009
i hope i can get a damn break soon
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2009
*Shentz*:

Nah finished college heading off to uni this September. Mummy's girl no just trying to have a really good relationship really

East London eh? Hope you are not one of the rude ones, what do you do work? or school?

see generalisation. I live in the rich east. . .prince regent.

where do u live?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by noetic2: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
nike4luv:

i hope i can get a damn break soon

break from?
Re: What's On Your Mind? by nike4luv(f): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
nothing you need to worry about

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (100)

Post What's On Your Mind Right Now / Name A Country Or City / What Are You Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.