Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: (937 Views)

I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] / Marriage Proposals From 2 Igbo Men. Help, Who Do I Choose??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by Jessicablo(f): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2008
am based in the UK. A have a guy i loved so much back in Nigeria he's 26, a graduate. and i have dis other guy i just meet here in the UK, he's 27,so humble with amazing sense of humor and also a graduate.

Both are cute, Good future,Intelligent.this second guy i know i definetly have a crush for because i use too think i cant any as better as my first and begining to think i was wrong

i need advice please,
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by MrCrackles(m): 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
U cant love two people at the same time, search your soul, therez gotta be one dat tips d scale, go wit him!
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by skipo87(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2008
hustle two of them jare angry , that's what girls are good at lipsrsealed
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by Jascobee: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2008
NONE OF THEM WILL EVENTUALLY MARRY U.IT SEEMS U WANT TO EAT UR CAKE AND AT THE SAME HAVE IT, WHY GIVING ANOTHER GUY CHANCE WHEN U TRULY KNOW U LOVE THE ONE IN NAIJA?WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE THAT U WONT BE INVOLVED IN EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS WHEN U GET MARRIED?
U SEEMED TO BE A CONFUSED FELLOW, WHAT I BELIEVE IS THAT THE 2ND GUY IN UK HAS BRITISH PASSPORT AND U WANT TO MARRY A CITIZEN SO THAT U GO FIT STAND FOR GROUND THERE,
U ARE AN ADULT,U ALREADY KNOW WHAT U WANT,STOP WASTING PPLE'S TIME ON THIS FORUM MISS CONFUSION.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by johnson90(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2008
Hello mrs uk , i know now you hardly think about the guy here, Stop deceiving people oka you are a big girl i know right now , you should know the best for your self, You have to study the both to know who truly loves you, But my advice is that you should focuse on one of then so that you can have a happy married life, Please i beg you don't miss use you youth age okay, My number is +2348084716914 or you can also contact me on this number for more advice , It's good to share our feeling with people other number +2347082199009
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by swazi: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2008
Hi sweety, there is nothing wrong with you, well we all get confused at times.

My advise is, juggle both of them at the same time, untill it all comes clear to you.As long as you don't compromise your values, u should be fine.

And who knows, maybe you might meet the love of your life in the process, and he might not even be either of the two.

Let me tell you a secret about men and relationships,:men like interesting girls.Contray to popular belief, men don't really like submissive girls, they just like women who allow them to take the lead.The less predictable you are, the more interesting you become.Below are some pointers, they worked for me, and a lot of my other soon to be Mrs friends.

1. Have your own life.Dont wait around for him to take you out, explore the world on your own.
2. The more people u meet, the more interesting you become.Interesting conversation is what makes people desirable to be around
3.Look good regardless of the occasion.Look  good for you, and the world will notice.
4. Be the unavailable lover.People like to chase after what they think they can't have, thats why there will always be infedility on this planet.Both men and women like to be with people who give them a hard time (but not too much).So cancell dates at times, ignore his calls once in a while.
5. Add value to his life.Instead  of being at the receiving end all the time, give back something.Be his motivator, nurse him when he is sick, bake his favorite cake a times , but be carefull not to mother him, you might end up being a nagg like his mom.

Good like, I am getiing married next year.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by gbolahana(m): 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2011
yes, i'd go with Skippo, hustle the humble one and marry the one here in Naija, you know how we do it now?, follow your instincts and ur better off, you'll see,
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2011
If you think you are in love with two people pick the second one cause if you still love the first there won't be room for a second person.
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by amefi(m): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
Jessicablo:

am based in the UK. A have a guy i loved so much back in Nigeria he's 26, a graduate. and i have dis other guy i just meet here in the UK, he's 27,so humble with amazing sense of humor and also a graduate.

Both are cute, Good future,Intelligent.this second guy i know i definetly have a crush for because i use too think i cant any as better as my first and begining to think i was wrong

i need advice please

You mean the english speaking UK or
Re: Am In Love With 2 Men: Help Me: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hw can u love two persons at same time, stop abusing the word love, pple of ur likes should use the word lust not love. bet me ur likely to cheat in ur relationship including ur marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Traumatic Relationship:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / How To Make A Lady Feel He's Lucky To Have You-the Secretes To A Women's Heart / Why Do Relationships Rarely Have Happy Endings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.