Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,402 members, 7,964,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:13 PM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (75576 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2010
Barca musta been shell-shocked last night cuz Villareal were playing an exact replica of their game and they just couldn't cope with it. . . . nice to see the barca full-backs resort to punting the ball upfield like stoke city grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2010
The old firm derby this afternoon - massive, massive fixture for both sides!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
RuuDie:

Barca musta been shell-shocked last night cuz Villareal were playing an exact replica of their game and they just couldn't cope with it. . . . nice to see the barca full-backs resort to punting the ball upfield like stoke city grin
They did just about that during the FIFA club football tourney last year. grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2010
Chic2Pimp where art thou ? Come and give the low down on the resumption of proceedings at the Scudetto .
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Krayola(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2010
hahahahah Dropping points to Villarreal at least once a season is part of the script. No news there. Barca no dey make excuses, and we no dey throw tantrums after every non-win. Confidence full ground!! cool cool

edoyad:

Chic2Pimp where art thou ? Come and give the low down on the resumption of proceedings at the Scudetto .

I wonder what happened to the guy. Maybe he went To naija and got kidnapped and his family don't think he's worth the money they're asking for undecided undecided grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Borat1: 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
RuuDie:

The old firm derby this afternoon - massive, massive fixture for both sides!

What a let down,
i could have as well been watching stoke vs wolves tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2010
~Borat~:

What a let down,
i could have as well been watching stoke vs wolves tongue

I tell u. . . . where am at, there was this bar full of Scotsmen, all Rangers fans and they were absolutely raucous inspite of the fact that there was really nothing to cheer 4. At the end u'd have thot they'd just done d seven-tuple!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chrisical(m): 1:59am On Jan 05, 2010
The draw suits Rangers better, they are seven points ahead
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2010
It was a game Celtic should have won! They had loads of chances!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mystikal(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2010
Impressive comeback by inter against Siena
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2010
una don craze grin grin grin. nah me una dey yab abi. thunder fire una bellies.
nah holidays + school wahala cause am oo.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2010
Chico la pimpo le pampa ! You don escape prison be that, abi na The Wesley Sneijder Show bring you comot ? shocked
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

impressive. . . but rather than jubilating they should be examining themselves - they were totally outplayed by bottom of the table Siena, against a bigger better side, they'd have been on the wrong end of a drubbing - not champion's stuff i tell ya!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2010
The big game in serie A is underway. . . Juve vs Milan

looks like its gonna be a big tug of war btw melo and gattuso in the middle there. melo fouled gattuso and the look from the little italian wasn't a very fond 1. anticipating cards in this 1!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Borat1: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked
should i dial 911 or 999?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2010
Ultimate disgrace to Juve, will they recover at all ?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2010
Melo is a disgrace, after just winning the Worst player in Serie A award it seems he has sunk further down
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mystikal(m): 2:07am On Jan 11, 2010
Ronaldinho still gat it/
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 7:34am On Jan 11, 2010
RuuDie:

impressive. . . but rather than jubilating they should be examining themselves - they were totally outplayed by bottom of the table Siena, against a bigger better side, they'd have been on the wrong end of a drubbing - not champion's stuff i tell ya!
Ability to come back. . .that's what "Champions/good teams" are made of. geddit? cheesy
You don't always have to play well to win.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2010
Ronaldinho is back!

The new 4-3-3 formation is doing wonders for Milan!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 8:04am On Jan 11, 2010
Man U better pray injury ravages the Milan squad before next month if they dont want to play a resurging lion next month.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chrisical(m): 8:53am On Jan 11, 2010
This juve team is pure crap.I reposed confidence in them to snatch the scudetto back from inter but they have been abysmal all thru the season.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by sage(m): 2:07am On Jan 12, 2010
Forza Milan grin

Cant believe how pathetic Juve have become
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:00am On Jan 12, 2010
Dry bones shall rise again.

Sage rises again
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dyabman(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2010
i dont like that defeat . . . waiting on Guus Mercy to save them.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2010
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by edoyad(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2010
Why the hell was Ranieri sacked in the first place ? I wonder what Felipe Melo must be feeling like at the moment ?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by FBS: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2010
Cracking game!

Bari 2 - 0 Inter. . .

Oh wait. . .

Inter equalized.

Bari 2 - 2 Inter.

9 mins + to go.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
It was hovering in the air for Inter - a team thats used to winning matches 2, 3, 4, goal margins suddenly starts playing 5-4, 4-3, 3-2 matches; you should know something is not quite right somewhere - its either the other teams have caught ur scope, tactics are not right or your players are not giving it a good go.
First bottom of the table, Siena now its mid-table Bari.

JM, like Rafa is slowly losing the plot - we might see a resurgent Milan top Serie A in the next 5 games cuz the way Inter are going; they don't look like they're getting any stronger to me.

Its the Milan derby next week and that game is gonna be mighty pivotal in the title race - next after that is also crucial; Inter away to Parma, tough 1. . . . slightly less difficult for Milan is Livorno. Its really looking like this is gonna be Milan's scudetto!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by RuuDie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2010
I fear for Eto'o when he returns. . . . Goran Pandev is a very, very good player!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chrisical(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2010
The dude is pure class.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by chic2pimp(m): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
Here is hoping Inter continue slipping up grin. The scudetto would be up for grabs.

Forza Rossoneri

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (90) (Reply)

Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool: UCL Final (0 - 2) On 1st June 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.