Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,001 members, 7,970,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Bike Lovers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bike Lovers (1044 Views)

(SOLD) Bike Lovers Toks YAMAHA YZF-R1 For Sale (Price Reduced) 700k / Power Bike Lovers..this Is 4 U.(2008)Moto Gucci..for Sale!!! / Price Of A Fairly Used Power Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Lovers by prince8319(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
were are the bike lovers, please post your coments here about wat you think,
as for me, bike is meant for the big boys, not for kids, e.g a 600cc bike goes for N650K to N700K, while a 1000cc goes btw 1.2m, the helment alone cost N30k to N50k and the body wear is about N80k, so u see what i mean,
Re: Bike Lovers by bigfather(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2008
for wetin ?! when i can get a good and nice ride for that price ? TUFIA !
Re: Bike Lovers by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2008
big father:

for wetin ?! when i can get a good and nice ride for that price ? TUFIA !
These type of bikes are usually used for leisure, and thus are are not the first mode of transportation acquired by most
Re: Bike Lovers by Yizzurr(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2008
whether Na 1M or 700k wen rain dey fall na still beat e go beat u, Why not buy a tight RIDE,
Re: Bike Lovers by fotodaddy: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2008
bigfather, yizzur,

You cannot understand. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. grin

Try to know persin. A friend of mine bought his brand new bike for close to 2 milla. shocked
Re: Bike Lovers by bigfather(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2008
fotodaddy:

bigfather, yizzur,

You cannot understand. The taste of the pudding is in the eating. grin

Try to know persin. A friend of mine bought his brand new bike for close to 2 milla. shocked

Am sure he is a business man abi ? Can he wear AGBADA to any party with his bike grin? If the answer is no ! Then i nor dey taste any pudding jare !
Re: Bike Lovers by fotodaddy: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2008
Did I say 2 milla shocked Sorry it was 3 milla!!! smiley
big father:

Am sure he is a business man abi ? Can he wear AGBADA to any party with his bike grin? If the answer is no ! Then i nor dey taste any pudding jare !

If going to party with agbada is the yardstick then there is no comparison.

Bikes!! You just can understand!!And its not your fault!!! grin Leave bike for us jare make you dey with your agbada and moto. grin grin
Re: Bike Lovers by bigfather(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2008
fotodaddy:

Did I say 2 milla shocked Sorry it was 3 milla!!! smiley
If going to party with agbada is the yardstick then there is no comparison.

Bikes!! You just can understand!!And its not your fault!!! grin Leave bike for us jare make you dey with your agbada and moto. grin grin

3milla ?! God forbid bad thing ! I go buy car of 1milla and i go buy land and i go even get small change take buy better shares sef ! grin

Make una enjoy una OKADA o ! grin
Re: Bike Lovers by fotodaddy: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
big father:

3milla ?! God forbid bad thing ! I go buy car of 1milla and i go buy land and i go even get small change take buy better shares sef ! grin
Make una enjoy una OKADA o ! grin

Ahh big father, we go change your name to small pikin!!! grin

Anyway na so me sef dey do before. I no know say na money dey yab man!!! My friend go buy deck with 17K shocked na him I scream. Today the set wey dey my own motor fit buy small moto. So I go forgive you. Like say them stone you with some powerful dough, you go dey find bike of 5 milla to buy.

FYI the bikes used by Lasta are Motoguzzis and they cost over 2.5 milla without shipping in the UK.
Re: Bike Lovers by bigfather(m): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2008
fotodaddy:

Ahh big father, we go change your name to small pikin!!! grin

Anyway na so me sef dey do before. I no know say na money dey yab man!!! My friend go buy deck with 17K shocked na him I scream. Today the set wey dey my own motor fit buy small moto. So I go forgive you. Like say them stone you with some powerful dough, you go dey find bike of 5 milla to buy.

FYI the bikes used by Lasta are Motoguzzis and they cost over 2.5 milla without shipping in the UK.

Anyway different strokes for different folks. Me nor fit use my money to buy okada jare even if you carry millions of pounds stone me to death !
Re: Bike Lovers by prince8319(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
like i said before, bike is meant for the big boys who have the mind 2 spend the money,
I derive somuch joy seeing people on top of it, there is these respect that comes with it, small father, sorry, big father, abeg save ur money-oooo, make u no go buy bike and go hungry 2mrw,
Re: Bike Lovers by bigfather(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
prince8319:

like i said before, bike is meant for the big boys who have the mind 2 spend the money,
I derive somuch joy seeing people on top of it, there is these respect that comes with it, small father, sorry, big father, abeg save your money-oooo, make u no go buy bike and go hungry 2mrw,

Go hungry with ILLEGITIMATE or LEGITIMATE funds ? Abeg make you leave that tory jare ! So if you see guys for inside them BENTLY or MCLAREN abi ESCALADE e nor dey trip you abi ? Na so so OKADA ! Abeg enjoy yourself while it last !

(1) (Reply)

2006 Murano,full Options. / sold sold sold.3 Months Old 2005 Toyota Corolla / Salvaged 2007 Hyundai Sonata 4cylinders For 1.8m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.