Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,090 members, 7,887,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:25 PM

Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? (908 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Did My Dressing Make Him Rape Me?help / A Letter Of Apology For Being Too Jealous. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by stayfree: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2008
Hi everyone,
I was here a few weeks ago for help with my boyfriend. He was acting all strange, by not answering my calls at nights. Well the situation has worsened and now I was advised by my friends to make him jealous by going out on dates with other men.Do you think this will work? I just want to hurt him just like he is doing me. please help. Thanks
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by jgirl3: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2008
stay-free:

Hi everyone,
I was here a few weeks ago for help with my boyfriend. He was acting all strange, by not answering my calls at nights. Well the situation has worsened and now I was advised by my friends to make him jealous by going out on dates with other men.Do you think this will work? I just want to hurt him just like he is doing me. please help. Thanks
Making him jealous might not be the best solution. Talk to him and find out what's wrong.
2 wrongs don't make a right.
Either that or you give him a taste of his medicine. You too don't call him. Make yourself unavailable. Let him miss you.
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by CodeRED(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2008
stay-free:

Hi everyone,

erhmmmm, Stay-free, I thought your woes were solved cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ok on a more serious note, sometimes( just my opinion) men need to be "taught" a lesson here and there to bring them back to reality. As long as your making him jealous, is based only on a platonic level, then why not?  Maybe when he realises that you can indeed find another dude, he may consider doing better.

Now taking in mind that he is NOT cheating, because if I remembered well, the last time you were here, you did say you had NO evidence he was. I strongly suggest  you guys really need to thrash things out. Prolonging this issue may become detrimental for both parties.

However, just for the fun of it, girl go out and make him jealous cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. And trust me he may act as if it doesnt matter, but don't mind him. Inside it will tear him to shreds oo.
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by CodeRED(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2008
j-girl:

Making him jealous might not be the best solution. Talk to him and find out what's wrong.
2 wrongs don't make a right.
Either that or you give him a taste of his medicine. You too don't call him. Make yourself unavailable. Let him miss you.

Says who? so wait - + - = +, abeg, two wrongs do make a right dread grin grin. See your face tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by jgirl3: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2008
CodeRED:

Says who? so wait - + - = +, abeg, two wrongs do make a right dread grin grin. See your face tongue tongue tongue
LMAO!
Code, I think something is wrong somewhere.
Two wrongs do NOT make a right.
I blame this post on what you were sipping on last night! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by CodeRED(f): 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2008
j-girl:

LMAO!
Code, I think something is wrong somewhere.
Two wrongs do NOT make a right.
I blame this post on what you were sipping on last night! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God forbid tongue tongue tongue.The ONLY thing I sipped last night was water, grin

And if my hubby cuts off my hand, and I dont cut off his,is that fair? Now he will still have 2 hands, and I left with 1. So, in order to complete the equation, I will need to remove one of his hands grin grin. So there you go, 2 wrongs, do make a right.

Let Stay-free do her thing, abeg. I am sure after her boyfriends gets "horned", he will shake up or ship out grin grin grin
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by ssRhino: 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2008
How will u feel if while u trying to make u jealous, you get to the club or on da date and u meet same dude with your friend that adviced u to go on a date to get him jealous.
I will rather advice that u find out why he is not picking the calls and work things out.
Re: Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous? by topup: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2008
I think the goal here is not to waste any more of your time on him, but to start thinking more about what will make YOU happy. If being with another guy (boyfriend) is going to make you happier, then I believe you may start thinking about ways to leave your boyfriend.

However, before you do anything rash, I believe you need to give your boyfriend a chance to explain his behaviour, let him know thta you're on to his games. It's usually a tactic of guys, they tend to distance themselves when they are no longer feeling committed to the relationship. When they are either losing interest in you, getting scared of the pace at which the relationship is moving or when they are having other problems with the relationship. You need to find out whether his reason is a genuine reason to even be mad at him for. For all we know, he may just be scared, however I believe it is simply because he is trying to slowly *though so noticably* cut off relations with you.

Man!! This frustrates me because we deserve an explanation, but some guys just can't bring themselves to end relationships maturely, they have to push you to the edge so that you do it.

If he no longer is interested in the relationship, I believe you should still try and act maturely, tell him *best to his face* that you don't want anything to do with him anymore, and make it clear that it was him who pushed you to do this (by ignoring you).

You deserve better than this, and you should go out and get that better instead of wasting your time on this boy.

(1) (Reply)

Its So Hard To Break Up/cheat On A Lady's In This Situation / Confused / Fall In Luv Wif Sum1 Who Raped U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.