Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,818 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:46 PM

Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? (1263 Views)

Usain Bolt Beaten By Justin Gatlin In 100m Race In Rome / Tattoo Map Shows British Olympic Gold Medallist Is A Proud Nigerian. Pic / World's Most Entertaining Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by more4dlord: 2:32am On Aug 26, 2008
The world record holder in 100,200, 400 * 1 at the Olympic after a flawless victory will always act casual while running to the finishing line except in the 200m where he was poised to break micheal johnson's record by 02 seconds. His celebration entails dance and caricatures display.
Is he proud or his so excited, the IOC director Mr jacque Roque once told him to have respect for the contestant. what is your view about this? because i like him for the victory celebration style.
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by 9ja4eva: 4:46am On Aug 26, 2008
Entertaining.
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by lepashandi: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2008
Both - when it is your turn - dont be proud of your achievements. Who says it is wrong to be proud of ones acheivement? Or you want him to remain a mediocre?
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by galatico(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2008
He is an entertainer I I just love that!!!
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by shilling(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2008
Both!
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by creatorjc(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2008
if i were asked to choose the star of the olympics,it will be usain bolt.i like everything about him_his pace,dance,smile,everything!
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by Seun(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
Isn't sports all about entertainment? And why shouldn't a world record holder be proud? He's both!
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by ssRhino: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2008
The guy has done all it takes to be the best and to be the best, you have to beat all the best, so he has done that, and he has the right to wag his tail.
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by bollingjoe(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2008
he is entertaining and proud
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by more4dlord: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2008
do you mean he is an entertianer and proud as a sin -( not having respect for his colleagues) or proud of his achiever
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by MrCrackles(m): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2008
He has the swagger and cockiness you would expect from a youngster

Most Jamaicans i know aint proud to be honest, he his just being real!
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by vikiviko(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2008
He's more than proud, to break the world record in style.

He's a legend.
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by donpapa(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2008
Seun:

Isn't sports all about entertainment? And why shouldn't a world record holder be proud? He's both!

I CONCUR
Re: Is Usein Bolt Proud Or Entertaining? by cescky(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2008
Brash!:

He has the swagger and cockiness you would expect from a youngster

Most Jamaicans i know aint proud to be honest,[b] he his just being real![/b]

the boy no even send wetin people dey talk for him back,hez just catching his fun

(1) (Reply)

2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix Season (official Thread) / Fifa Club World Cup Final - Barcelona (spa) 4 X 0 Santos (bra) / Any One Out There With A Good Football Betting Guide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.