Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,102 members, 7,973,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:01 AM

I Need Help, Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, Please (1554 Views)

Help Please! I Suspect My Husband Is Having S*x With His Step-sister / I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / What Did He Mean? I'm not nigerian, Help please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 7:56am On Aug 26, 2008
I have been going out with this lady for close to four (4) years and we promised getting married to each other and just recently, her big brother who is outside of the country came up with the suggestion that she should not marry me because of the fact that I don't have enough money and decided to introduce her sister to his friend who lives in Spain where he himself resides and this lady of mine started misbehaving and now she has finally call the shot - I am no more interested she said about 3 weeks ago. Tell me, what do I do now? I have friends whom I have refused to acknowledge all the while I was with this lady of mine. They are calling me and wants to get back to me. Please advice me.
Re: I Need Help, Please by Riskie(f): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2008
What exactly is the problem? You're not together anymore undecided. If you want to be friends again with those people nothing is stopping you wink
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2008
We are no more together right now, and I am still having this pain in my heart, because I really loved this girl. Though, I had my weaknesses, but in it all, I believe I tried. Those friends who are coming now are not even talking about just being friends, they want a solid relationship that will eventually leads to marriage. I am scared of ladies right now.
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 9:45am On Aug 26, 2008
Please, don't think I am just posting fiction. This is a true life story and it is happening to me right now. I am a living being and I am real. My heart is bleeding right now and I need your kind healing words to mend this heart of mine. Please,
Re: I Need Help, Please by smooooooth: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2008
guy leave her for the big bros, its useless fighting it, they (we) always win, cos of the cash naa. so just pray and wait for your time to chance person babe later.
Re: I Need Help, Please by hollandis(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2008
you didnt have money angry you still don't   tongue get a well paying job
you dated for 4 long years and you couldnt convince her to marry you undecided
She is a woman she is not getting younger
You have friends (female friends i presume) so fucking what?   
She has called it quits is that the end of the world?

For 4 years shocked get a life bro
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2008
Okay, I think I am getting somewhere. I don't have money now does not mean I can never have money 2morow. Anyway, I appreciate you guys. I should get my ass together and move on with life, good. The female friends I have are just hello friends, nothing attached to the friendship. All because of this lady, I really did not have my fun, all because I wanted to pleased her and now this. I will adjust by the special grace of God. Today I know, 2morow I don't know, so help me GOD!
Re: I Need Help, Please by abikelat(f): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2008
hmm. .i dont even know what to say cos its so pathetic data girl u ve been with for the past four yearswill leave you all because a brother of hers introduced her to a rich friend, anyway.you can go ahead and make other friends, her own part is gone
best of luck
Re: I Need Help, Please by hollandis(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2008
stevenosa:

I don't have money now does not mean I can never have money 2morow.

CONFIRMATION!!
You didnt have money shocked and you were dating undecided sad
BTW Are you a graduate?
If you are not THEN GET LOST angry
but if you are there is hope cheesy
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

CONFIRMATION!!
BTW Are you a graduate?

I am a graduate and when I talk about not having money does not mean that I don't money. I am an okay guy, but I am not the type that throw money around just like that. I know I can afford the basic needs in life comfortably. So, why the bulshit about getting lost? If you don't have any words of encouragement for me, please, stop posting, I am not taking any offence, but know that I am human.
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2008
Come to think of it, is it only graduate that should be dating? Did your grand father attend any school before he could win her love? Have you not seen people who are stack illiterates and yet they are doing even better than the so called educated class?
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:18am On Aug 26, 2008
Thank you Abikelat for your kind encouragement.
Re: I Need Help, Please by hollandis(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2008
meant to say "if you are not a graduate then get lost"
Nywayz ,do you know being attracted by a girl or to a girl is distraction to making money.

Think of it,you have spent 4years trying to please her,if you had diverted that time to money making,she would not have had the audacity the tencaity ,i mean the effrontery to call it quits
Re: I Need Help, Please by hollandis(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2008
The only thing that will make every woman respect a man is MONEY
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2008
What I think is that, because of the fact that her brother told her that his friend was a BASTARD millionaire and that he was ready to relocate her to Spain must have prompted her sudden decision to call it quit. She is an Ibo girl. When I met her I was working with Chief Wole Olanipekun, SAN, who was at that time the President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA). I had money, so, why this decision?
Re: I Need Help, Please by zheroes(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

CONFIRMATION!!
BTW Are you a graduate?

that was pretty too hard bro, its possible to be dating without the money though, i know a lot of guys who did but they had prospects, and that was exactly what the ladies were looking at, so do you have prospects? can you dream and materialise your dreams with the help of God? you  mustnt be a graduate and you musnt necessarily be working for someone, i am a graduate but what am doing today is what a well trained 5 year old can do and retire at 10. the information we have at our disposal and how we use it today could take us where we hope to be tomorrow.

you don't need to beg anyone for love, let her go while you put yourself together.
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2008
Thanks bros. I have prospect and I am still tapping into it. I would not mind to have the information you have presently that can make a five (5) year old now to be able to established at the age of ten (10) years. - This is on the light note - stevenosa737@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help, Please by Riskie(f): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2008
hollandis:

The only thing that will make every woman respect a man is MONEY

You couldn't be further from the truth. angry
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2008
Riskie shocked shocked shocked, so, you are one of them Riskie, have you ever laboured with a guy Please, be plain and truthful about this.
Re: I Need Help, Please by Riskie(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2008
stevenosa:

Riskie shocked shocked shocked, so, you are one of them Riskie, have you ever laboured with a guy Please, be plain and truthful about this.

One of who? undecided What do you mean by labored with a guy?
Re: I Need Help, Please by orisebawo(m): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2008
@ Poster,

I think you should be very happy that you experienced this before and not after the marriage,the truth of the matter is that the babe is not for you , so find yourself another woman (believe me you will find a better one)

She is gone and that is history,there isnt any advise we can give other than to encourage you not to see every disappointment as the end of the world.

I understand the pain but life is all about rolling with the blows, i wish you the best of luck in future
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
Thanks Orisebawo, I will move on. Riskie, when you talked about money bringing respect, I just wanted to know if you will leave your guy for lack of money? Then labouring, you have been with him for long. Faced hard times together and at the end living him.
Re: I Need Help, Please by abikelat(f): 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
stevenosa:

Thank you Abikelat for your kind encouragement.
dont mind me my brother that is just me for you o, i also like you , canm i have your number? lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2008
My number is: 08055463612. Can I have yours too?
Re: I Need Help, Please by Riskie(f): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
Shinu hatha I was saying that it does not take money to gain all women's respect.

stevenosa:

My number is: 08055463612. Can I have yours too?

Nawa o! See love connection on Nairaland! cheesy
Re: I Need Help, Please by abikelat(f): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
na wa o so you like free thing, ok, you can get me on 0808000000
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 12:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
Guys, do you know that I am feeling good right now getting encouragement from you all. I feel light and I am happy things are happening to me so fast right now. I feel like I have not lost anything at all. Thanks a zillion guys.
Re: I Need Help, Please by abikelat(f): 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
Riskie:

Shinu hatha I was saying that it does not take money to gain all women's respect.

Nawa o! See love connection on Nairaland! cheesy

wetin be your own, if i like d guy, ok you can also use style to post your own no. egbe
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2008
Why now? Okay, flash me so that no one else sees your number,  shocked. Please don't fight because of me now. Please, play safe. The first to flash me gets to meet me one on one, At a spot you choose.
Re: I Need Help, Please by Riskie(f): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
abikelat:

wetin be your own, if i like d guy, ok you can also use style to post your own no. egbe

I wasn't attacking you so put your claws back where they belong.

Use style to post what? I don't need to advertize anything online and I'm not criticizing those who have to.

What is 'egbe'? undecided
Re: I Need Help, Please by stevenosa(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
As much as I know, EGBE is in EGBEDA area of Lagos. grin
Re: I Need Help, Please by Riskie(f): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2008
stevenosa:

Why now? Okay, flash me so that no one else sees your number,  shocked. Please don't fight because of me now. Please, play safe. The first to flash me gets to meet me one on one, At a spot you choose.

What the. . . dude no one's fighting over you.  undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are They Really That Hungry? / Men Why Are You Like This? / Do Relationships With Younger Men And Older Women Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.