Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,342 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Procter & Gamble Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Procter & Gamble Vacancies (3416 Views)

Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / Procter And Gamble (P&G) Is Recruiting / Procter and Gamble is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procter & Gamble Vacancies by Muyiwageek(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2008
Hello People, the link below takes you to the vacancies in Procter & Gamble Lagos.
(You might have to register on the site before you can apply)
For people that stay in Ibadan you're to drop your CV's with the receptionist at

Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ltd,
First Commercial Road,
Oluyole Industrial Estate,
Ibadan.

http://pg.sitebase.net/global/tpages/index.cgi/global_taleo_search_frame?url=https://pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/moresearch.ftl%3flang=en%26udf1=%26location=1156

It might take a while before they start calling people cause they just conducted a test 2weeks ago @ Jogor centre,

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power; The world will be a better place"

M.O.A.T
Re: Procter & Gamble Vacancies by caringchi(f): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2008
@poster
thanks 4 ur contribution, i stay in the east and i want to submit to the ibadan office, pls can u help a sister in need
my email is caringchi@yahoo.com, better stil u can give ur email on the forum
thanks in anticipation

(1) (Reply)

Deadline in 48 hrs!Microsoft Graduate IT Technical Support Intern Programme 2016 / Get Me A Job And Collect My Salary For Six Month / How Much Exactly Is A Graduate Starting Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.