Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Need A Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Date (1001 Views)

I Need A Serious Girl For A Date / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Do You Need A Sugar Son For A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Date by lilian(f): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2008
HELLO NLANDERS I NEED A GOD FEARING GUY FROM 23 TO 31 THAT IS CARING AND LOVELY FOR A SERIOUS DATE. ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD MAIL ME ON pretty4sucess@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Date by hollandis(f): 8:48am On Aug 27, 2008
any pic?
Re: I Need A Date by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2008
Why cant seun just get rid of mumu posters like this
Re: I Need A Date by whitelexi(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

Why can't seun just get rid of mumu posters like this

You need to watch your tongue sport! If she wants a date whats it got to do with u? This is the romance section, why shouldnt she advertise?
Free the girl abeg, if she puts up her pic and gets herself a nice guy - goodluck to her, but thats fairplay. You dont have to sieze the opportunity to attack her PLEASE!
Re: I Need A Date by jaybee3(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2008
You forgot to post the vital stats.
Re: I Need A Date by MrCrackles(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2008
whitelexi:

You need to watch your tongue sport! If she wants a date whats it got to do with u? This is the romance section, why shouldnt she advertise?
Free the girl abeg, if she puts up her pic and gets herself a nice guy - goodluck to her, but thats fairplay. You don't have to sieze the opportunity to attack her PLEASE!

agree in a way with some of your comments but one thing i dont agree with is sheer lunatics creating new ID's just to abuse the section!

some people post stupid threads delibrately even though they dont really need it, but just want to create a scene by force

I bet this poster has another user ID
Re: I Need A Date by Easybaby(f): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2008
Good luck grin grin grin

@ujujoan, what is ur problem? sad angry
Are you that urgly? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Need A Date by MrCrackles(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2008
Easybaby:

@ujujoan, what is your problem? sad angry
Are you that urgly? tongue tongue tongue[/color]

grin
Re: I Need A Date by whitelexi(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2008
Easybaby:

Good luck grin grin grin

Are you that urgly? tongue tongue tongue[/color]

My thoughts exactly

Brash!:

agree in a way with some of your comments but one thing i don't agree with is sheer lunatics creating new ID's just to abuse the section!

some people post stupid threads delibrately even though they don't really need it, but just want to create a scene by force

I bet this poster has another user ID

I understand u too, but it will only be effective if anyone even as much as responds to the invite. I felt that people will probably not respond appropriately but not in the form of insulting the poster. . .  We want to encourage people to be themselves without risking an assassination of character.
Re: I Need A Date by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Free the girl abeg, if she puts up her pic and gets herself a nice guy - goodluck to her, but thats fairplay. You don't have to sieze the opportunity to attack her PLEASE!

I'll watch my tongue when I NEED to. There's a dating and meet-up zone, she can go there and beg for dates and spare us such distractions in this section.

Easybaby:

Good luck grin grin grin

Are you that urgly? tongue tongue tongue

My problme is with misplaced requests and please what has my being ugly got to do with being irritated by stupid posts. And why is everybody pitying her. is it cos she's s girl?? If a guy posted this rubbish I can imagine the number of girls that will be jumping down his throat now.
Re: I Need A Date by kufreabasi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ poster

dont mind Nlanders. I wish you best of luck
Re: I Need A Date by izeek(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2008
@ easybabe,
even if she is that ugly,
she is not that easy to lay.

my dear is better to be ugly than cheap.
u no commit crime.
Re: I Need A Date by Thor(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
I think a romance scammer is at work angry shocked angry shocked
Re: I Need A Date by whitelexi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ujujoan:

I'll watch my tongue when I NEED to. There's a dating and meet-up zone, she can go there and beg for dates and spare us such distractions in this section.

My problme is with misplaced requests and please what has my being ugly got to do with being irritated by stupid posts. And why is everybody pitying her. is it because she's s girl?? If a guy posted this rubbish I can imagine the number of girls that will be jumping down his throat now.

Uju, i dunno if u realize u're fighting this battle alone. . .  This is not the first time u've insulted a poster because of threads u feel are not right. . .  If it is not right then one of the moderators will get it out or move it - it aint up to u please.

izeek:

@ easybabe,
even if she is that ugly,
she is not that easy to lay.

my dear is better to be ugly than cheap.
u no commit crime.

Nobody wants to lay any ugly thing tongue
Re: I Need A Date by izeek(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2008
sure whitelexi,
but am sure u wud not wanna lay an easy tin too.
afterall hiv dey for town, no dey show for face.
Re: I Need A Date by whitelexi(m): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2008
izeek:

sure whitelexi,
but am sure u would not want to lay an easy tin too.
afterall hiv dey for town, no dey show for face.

Chances are that the average guy will lay an easy pretty girl rather than keep chasing an ugly girl playing hard. . . That said, i would also like to point out that the easier the pretty girl is will determine how many condoms are used as a precaution grin
Re: I Need A Date by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Uju, i don't know if u realize u're fighting this battle alone. . .  This is not the first time u've insulted a poster because of threads u feel are not right. . .  If it is not right then one of the moderators will get it out or move it - it aint up to u please.

I'm not fighting a battle, I just get irritated when I see posts like this and I dont need 'supporters' for that. But if you guys insist. . .  Poster, I'll give my Pastor's son your number. He's 29, single, jobless and also searching for a date on Niraland  cheesy
Re: I Need A Date by spikedcylinder: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2008
Just copy and paste the email address. Wetin una come dey vex for?

I understand ujujoan, some people should not post here. They create multiple IDs just to cause a stir. . . .i'm sure Uju thought this was one of them. . . .which she might as well be. Whats wrong with expression of interest? Ugly or not?

Whitelexi, long time no see. grin grin
Re: I Need A Date by whitelexi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Whitelexi, long time no see. grin grin

Spiked, I dey ohh, just too busy and also learning to jog and run again. . . Its doing very well sha grin
How your end nko tongue
Re: I Need A Date by ztyle(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2008
Come all of una dey make noise oh, angry i go write list of noise maker,
person dey find partner una dey make noise.  
Re: I Need A Date by spikedcylinder: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2008
whitelexi:

Spiked, I dey ohh, just too busy and also learning to jog and run again. . . Its doing very well sha grin
How your end nko tongue

Awwww, poor you. I am ok now o, passed the walking and running stage though I actually havent run. Lol. Havent fully healed though, give or take another 2 weeks.

So you dont lie eh? wink
Re: I Need A Date by ztyle(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
No.1 = spikedcylinder still makinq noise!
Re: I Need A Date by mecussey(m): 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2008
Lilian, why are you so desperate about getting a friend; even from 23? that means you are not even talking about marriage you just need a patner. You look good on the pics but I am affraid, you ain't getting a any good guy from adverts.
Re: I Need A Date by ssheryl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2008
Why can't seun just get rid of mumu posters like this Huh
, i hear u men!, its kinda of gettin annoyin, everywhere u turn its just this, STOPPPP!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: I Need A Date by spikedcylinder: 11:50am On Aug 28, 2008
mecussey:

Lilian, why are you so desperate about getting a friend; even from 23? that means you are not even talking about marriage you just need a patner. You look good on the pics but I am affraid, you ain't getting a any good guy from adverts.

Oh jeez. . . . . . I think you seriously need to learn how to think outside the box. So she should plan marraige when she doesnt even have a boyfriend because she is already 23 years old?
Na wa o. Didnt realise 23 is the new 30.
Re: I Need A Date by freezze(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2008
PLEASE HAS ANY ONE SEEN [b][/b]BOLANE FASUJI LATELY. PLEASE CONTACT FREEZZE ON whiteaxelaw@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl To Date Serious One ,and All The January Babe Should Meet Me / Any One Wanna chat / I Need A Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.