Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,330 members, 7,940,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tvs - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tvs (47792 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by Enigma(m): 10:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
Try: www.dishpointer.com type in your location and the satellite position you want e.g. 36e and find out how your dish should be raised (elevation) and in which direction it should be pointed (azimuth) and then patiently try for it; also remember to select 36e in your receiver. Come back to let us know how it goes or if you need further help.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by imothepxp: 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2008
salut les gars. Moi je réside à lomé au togo et je voudrais avoir toutes les fréquences des chaines que je pourai capter en bande C comme en bande KU.

Hi. am lomé-Togo and i would like to have every frequences of channels i could get at c and ku bands in my area!

Imothep
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by Enigma(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
@imhotep

Bienvenue, ici on parle l'Anglais; moi Je parle le Francais just en petit peu.

Pour votre question, il faut aller www.dishpointer.com et mettre votre endroit; aussi il faut aller www.lyngsat.com et www.flysat.com. Il ya aussi un forum francais a: http://www.rdi-board.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Apres ci, je parle et ecrit seulement en Anglais.

Rough summary: welcome; go to the websites for information; on dishpointer, type your location.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by mandy4s: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
pls iam here again.
i need help on this undecided
can i fabricate a 6m dish, i live here in the south (akwa ibom) n needs 2 capture - wen i mean capture nilesat bird.
all my ak piple hoola cool
i need u guys on this thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by babaegun(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2008
@ All

Dear FTA Lovers,

I will advice you move over to this link HERE  You will find more on the topic.

The class has just begun.

Cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by lukeazy: 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2008
coolhello enigma

pls did u know d freq for dstv station and hitv , and mytv station,for that my tv d polarisation is ver or hor 4 mytv.pls do reply or u mail me @ lukint2005@yahoo.com.pls do reply am waiting.lukeazy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by lukeazy: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2008
hello badaru1

pls can u tel me wish kind of dish u re usin and were is it facing,is it dstv directn or mytv or hitv directn.pls do reply and give me d frequency.i wwant 2 get d 100 channels u re talkin about.lukeay.or mail me @ lukint2005@yaho.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by lukeazy: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2008
[b]hello, baba_egun

pls can u give me d free to air 4 mytv dstv nd hitv,wit the frequency.pls do reply.or mail me @ lukint2005. lukeazy.
[/b]
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by ipe: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2008
pls house where can i get hollywood & bollywood. send me the frequency and the symbol rate
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by boogieman2(m): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2009
hi,
what is the best fta receiver to buy and were to get it in
nigeria pls help. cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by DatNiggaAk(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2009
ha ha ha!!
i just bought a new decoder.
ECHOLINK. with it i'm able to access all showtime arabia programmes
i've had a strong for about 4 years now but this shit is the bomb.
on friday they would start showing hellboy 2
last nite i was watching no way out(wwe) it was actually shown life on sunday but i was busy drinking brew
and getting my nuts sucked
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by abubaka(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2009
All,

Pls what are the website(s) that somebody can download softwares to update scrambles channels on ECOLINK decorder?

I guess ECOLINK decorder is the bomb for nw.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by kascar(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2009
helllo everybody in the house
i am a new member in the house.
olofofo i guess u remember me. what about my dogs?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by seunoluomo(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2009
pls i need someone to tell me if i can use dstv dish size to get free to air channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by mejimeji(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2009
hello from ivory coast abidjan how i can get free dstv and other chanell in abidjan i dont have mone to pay per mout pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by Enigma(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
Why copy and paste someone else's work (and so long at that), when you can simply provide a summary and give the link: http://ftafilesforum.com/satellite-tv/ ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
@phenase,

what you have there is absolute waste of cyberspace. angry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by bliss2al(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2009
any idea of how to unscramble my tv africa
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by seunoluomo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2009
hi guys,
pls i want to know i much it will cost me to get 1.8m dish(rotational).and which decoder is the best for fta.
my question goes to ENIGMA & ENITAN2002
thanks i will be wait for your reply
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by Enigma(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
@ seunoluomo

Please post your question on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.2464.html

Many more people including sellers/dealers/installers will be able to give answers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by nearest(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
I'm in need of info, i've gone tru posts and i've not been able to get detailed information on FTA Satellite positioning, someone should please use a Dstv or mytv satellite position to explain the degree measurement, the 68.8 Degrees is it measured from top to bottom or from right to left? please i need this info, any body who wants to help can send me the info or link to useful info to my mail address, nearest4u@gmail.com thanks alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by nearest(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2009
I'm in need of info, i've gone tru posts and i've not been able to get detailed information on FTA Satellite positioning, someone should please use a Dstv or mytv satellite position to explain the degree measurement, the 68.8 Degrees is it measured from top to bottom or from right to left? please i need this info, any body who wants to help can send me the info or link to useful info to my mail address, nearest4u@gmail.com thanks alot
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by solo1ng1: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2009
I amazed with the intellectual quality that NL is putting together for the benefit of the common men like us.
Please I have a HITV decoder and dish, is it possible to get FTA channels with the decoder? How?
I will be appreciative of a quick response.
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by solo1ng1: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2009
Enigma:

@ seunoluomo

Please post your question on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.2464.html

Many more people including sellers/dealers/installers will be able to give answers.

@Enigma,
I amazed with the intellectual quality that NL is putting together for the benefit of the common men like us.
Please I have a HITV decoder and dish, is it possible to get FTA channels with the decoder? How?
I will be appreciative of a quick response. you can contact me 2ru solo1ng1@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by luckiest: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2009
Here is an opportunity to save your monthly subscription or use it for some other important thing; at Supanova Technology we understand how important it is for you to pay for your monthly subscription in order to ensure that you are not cut off from the latest happening around the world as well as your favourite programmes. You can now eat your cake and still have it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by jidadex(m): 9:56am On Jul 27, 2009
Hello Landers,

I just installed a Strong Receiver SRT 4653X on 68.5E but can't receive CNBC Africa and Press TV. Though can receive other channels like ETV, SABC, ACBN, DBN etc. I have carried out an auto scan of all frequencies. Please anyone in the house who can provide a quick solution on this.

Also, I would like to know if i can motorise my dish and how much it will cost to do that. I also want to know if i can receive other interesting channels on a different direction.

I am expecting your quick responses.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by harra(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2009
please someone should update me on the happenings of fta. sometimes ago on my way out i saw a dish (60m) hitv side facing west with elevation like that of intelsat 7/ku :12722V26657(mytv) definitely opposite mytv.
can someone please give me the freq and SR
e-mail: paulexdot@yahoo.com

thanks, more blessing
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by babaegun(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2009
[size=19pt] FREE TO AIR SATELLITE TV HAS SINCE MOVED TO THE LINK BELOW [/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-242036.0.html

PLEASE, DO NOT POST HERE AGAIN AS YOUR QUESTIONS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by bigton(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2010
Hello, is it possible i use a C BAND ON A 90 CM DISH IN Lagos Nigeria, if its possible what satelitte will it be on??
Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tvs by goldid(f): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2010
We're very pleasure to introduce our product multi-system Card Splitter to you. The Goldid multi-system Smart Card Splitter support fot Irdeto, Conax and Viaccess in one, it's a high quality Sharing hub, using a telephone line(cable,wire) .
With this multi-system Card Splitter you can share one original smart card between all your digital receivers in the home ( 2, 4,6,8 receivers s or more by cascade,depend on the original smart card that how many can working) and the master unit will connect to the receivers by the slaves which will be insert inside the receivers cam and work as the original card , this solution is useful when you had more than 1 receiver in your home but you didn't want to pay monthly fee for extra card.
Note: the multi-systme smart card splitter is for used in the same home only (family used only)
We look forward to receiving your enquires soon
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Best Regards,
ms.zhang
MSN: goldid.cn@hotmail.com
Email: goldid@yahoo.cn
www.bluetvsat.net
www.bluetvsat.org

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Few Information About The New Champion TV / Help My M.b.c 1,2,3,4,action And Max All Gone On 26 Badr 4 / Frequency To Get All MBC HD Channels - Action |Bollywood Etc on Strong Decoder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.