Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,211 members, 7,884,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:24 AM

Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised (12536 Views)

Jonathan’s Ex-cso Hospitalised, Discharged / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) / Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
You see, if God did not allow this to Yar Adua, nigeria would not change. He was governor for 8 years, he should have built facilities to treat himself. but you know nigeria like the minister of energy, may be hospital in nigeria are now  run by teacher. So you can't take your chance on them. what i am saying is , we need to put the right people into position that is the way nigeria would move forward.

Look Rewane lukmon told Yar Adua should not sell NEPA. for God sake, that is the greatest mistake I have ever had. You need to sell the company. Nigeria can not finance NEPA. Generation is hugh money.

You need an electrical engineer who worked on the field not a PHD holder( are just university teachers), but someone who work on the field to solve the problem. The minister of energy should be an electrical engineer who worked in the field of electrical engineering. A PHD holder should not head the ministries. They are just teachers with no experience in electrical engineering,

This satellite picture I am posting would help you to solve some of the major problem.

If you have a town with 100 houses. it is possible to calculate how many power the town need and it would be accurate. Let say your source of power is  3 km away. What we do is calculate the loss over the line . And use it and other factors to determine how many power the town need and now break it down to the length and distance of each houses from the second source.  Now depending on how many families that lives in the town. We could assume that they use certain number of power,  you do the calculation for everybody in the town using this satellite picture and you get the answer of the total number of power in that town. you do the same for every town in nigeria.

Now you now sit down and do drawing and design networks and standard. All this is based on the fact that we have no linkage with the network.

I can use the satellite picture to tell you how many km of cable you would need from fuatua to malamfashi. and what is the distance between them. And what is the topography of the area . And knowing the topography, you design a network that avoid mountain and others and get there in the shortest safe method.

Do you know the longest God made mountain in africa is in Nigeria. Ekiti state,,  40 km .

Bear with me, I write the way i talk. and white people sometime skip word when they talk. I have lived here too long. that why I sometime skip some words.

Musiwa

nigeriamail@hotmail.com
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2008
Gamawa bauchi state

Gashua Yobe state

Nguru Yobe state
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by cold(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
Nigeria 1,pls may we know the essence of of all these arieal photographs.What does it hav to do wit Mr president's illness?U may want to start a new thread for them.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by MrCrackles(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2008
But e never tey wey d guy sick last now?! embarassed
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by nigeria13: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2008
My friend in abuja who works in the presidency would see the picture. Read above. I am helping Yar adua to solve some of his problem. read what i wrote on electricity. above. I will post all city and town on http://Nigeria.mooo.com that would help you redesign cities in nigeria and other area. it is the only help i can do from here to help yar adua and nigeria for now.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Jakumo(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2008
We're standing by for KJ or Oga Seun to DELETE all these irrelevant, dull and meaningless aerial photos.

Nigeria@@ might I suggest that you post a few pictures of the Swazi Reed Festival here. At least then we would be entertained by your photography montage. Also please hand back my bottle of Sap'le Wata. You've had enough now.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by adamsy07: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
the ministers says he just on lesser hajj.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2008
HE no go better for all of them for Aso Rock. That is the way they decieves some idiots inthis country. Look, Africans are never truthful to ourselves. Look at Bostwana, the president suffered a stroke and bed-ridden, yet, his Vice said it was a minor stroke and the 'chap' was only on bed rest in Paris till God scattered them and it was revealed the man died as a result of the stroke.

NOw, dem don dey decive una again,
I just hope he is not under a life support machine in Saudi-Arabia, cos this one wey dem talk say na only the wife, daughter, security adviser and his ADC fit see am so, i fear oo!!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by TheSly: 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
Radiant:

Good gracious Jesus!!! So this is how we read the news everyday without knowing exactly what we are believing??

Please, Ya'dua is currently in Brazil with his entourage. I know someone who travelled with him and I even spoke with the person a few hours ago from Brazil.

Won't give more details but please people Ya'dua is not "sick again". Wow! shocked
No. . . .He is currently in Congo with his 3rd wife for their wedding.
Rumor Mongers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Aussie(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2008
dont mind the yeye girl that calls herself Radiant She is a bunch of fool and an idiotic animal. I hope thunder does not fire her cos she has misled so many people here. Herself and Nigeria1@@.

Where is her face now, she has burried her face in shame. LEt her come her and clarify herdself or die and rotten in silence. Olosi omo jati-jati
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by fantastik(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2008
Where's your love for your motherland O compatriots? Where is thy affection for your president?

What a good number of you here don't understand is that Yar'Adua is and will be like the proverbial withering tree which a good number of persons expected to fall when the wind came. The tree stood its ground. But ironically, the strong and healthy one which no one expected to fall was the one that fell.

When God says YES, who can say NO? Yar'Adua might even live longer than a good number of you here who are crucifying him. Abeg boo, let's join hands together and pray for this man. Shikena!!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2008
fantastik:

Where's your love for your motherland O compatriots? Where is thy affection for your president?

What a good number of you here don't understand is that Yar'Adua is and will be like the proverbial withering tree which a good number of persons expected to fall when the wind came. The tree stood its ground. But ironically, the strong and healthy one which no one expected to fall was the one that fell.

When God says YES, who can say NO? Yar'Adua might even live longer than a good number of you here who are crucifying him. Abeg boo, let's join hands together and pray for this man. Shikena!!!

May God forgive you!! ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by TheSly: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2008
Yar’Adua undergoes surgery in Saudi Arabia

Fresh facts emerged in Abuja on Friday that President Umaru Yar’Adua might have undergone surgery at the Soliman Akeeh Hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia earlier this week.

An authoritative source close to the President told Saturday Punch in Abuja on Friday that Yar’Adua was responding to treatment after the surgery. He also added that the President might return to the country next week. The source, who told Saturday Punch the nature of the President’s ailment, initially, later called to request that it should not be published.

The source, who also pleaded for anonymity, explained that the President had to be operated upon because the drugs administered to him did not bring about satisfactory “improvement”. He said, “He underwent surgery. The doctors said that it was better for him to undergo an operation as drugs seemed not to be the best alternative again.” The source described Wednesday’s claims by the Federal Executive Council that the President was performing the Islamic obligation of lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia as a cover.

He said, “Only a few people are aware in the Presidential Villa. Of course, his deputy (Vice-President Goodluck Jonathan) knows; and a few ministers are aware of it too.” He said that the decision to give that explanation was borne out of the fact that the Presidency was also worried that there had been too much publicity and anxiety on the President’s health since he assumed office.

According to him, the Presidency decided to use the “lesser hajj excuse” because it was “handy.” The source said, “There is no need to always say that he is sick. You know that there has been much apprehension about his health. Many Nigerians had asked him to speak on the matter, which he did during one of his very few media chats. But the fact remains that he is not feeling well. He did not start feeling sick today. It started when he was governor of Katsina State. His state of health is not a secret.”

He added that the delay in the handover between the retired and new service chiefs was becoming an embarrassment to the military and that was why it was finally done on Thursday, without the decoration of any of the new military chiefs. He explained, “Now, you could see that the officers had not been decorated with their new ranks, which was supposed to have been performed by the President. But since the old service chiefs had to go, the new ones had to take over, even when they are yet to be decorated. We are hoping that the President will come back to perform the ceremony.”

In order to stave off any speculation on Yar’Adua’s state of health, the Minister of Information, Mr. John Odey, shortly after the Federal Executive Council meeting, on Wednesday, had told State House correspondents that the President was in Saudi Arabia for Ummrah, the Muslim lesser hajj. Similarly, the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Chief Ojo Maduekwe, had added that Yar‘Adua’s trip to Brazil was only readjusted and not cancelled.

But the Deputy Chief of Mission of the Brazilian Embassy in Abuja, Mr. Andre Luiz Azevego Santos, had told THE PUNCH, which ran an exclusive report on the trip cancellation on Friday, that the visit had been cancelled. He said in Abuja that a letter from the Nigerian Ambassador to Brazil, Mr. Kayode Garrick, had conveyed the cancellation of the visit to the Brazilian authorities. According to Santos, the letter did not give details on why the trip was put off. grin
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by MCUsman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2008
Je je je je we dey go je je grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2008
Let him leave the job and make out time to treat himself. Abeg resignation no dey for him dictionary. Him wife and pals no go gree instead she go die join.You don't wish him dead and you don't wish him good health either. Haba! Mallam, Hajiya and feful!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by celemel(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2008
They are fooling themselves. UMY has been ill for about a month now. H was stretchered to the German hospice in Saudi Arabia, though John Odey and other 'gang' members told us 'fools' that he is on lesser hajj! How come Umoru is the only one on this particular hajj? And y does it take him 2 weeks to return? A country that is run on lies and deception cannot xpect to get redemption from the almighty, until its leaders change their ways.

Nigeria has no single functional President. Since UMY is critically ill, all the ministers, govs and NA members have constituted themselves into small 'Presidents' in their individual spheres. The reason we now have 'President Oaoandoka', President John Odey, President Liyel Imoke, President Chibuike Amaechi, President David Mark, President Bankole, President Parry Osayande, President Waziri, and so many others.

Poor Goodluck. Yaradua couln't even trust him enough to hand over to him while away, nursing his failing organ(s). In the next life, UMY would learn and know that 'smokers are liable to die young' even if they are Presidents!

Shame on OBJ.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by ayomifull(f): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2008
Yar’Adua in hospital, undergoes surgery
Written by By our reporter
Saturday, 30 August 2008
Page 1 of 5
President Umaru Yar’Adua has undergone successfully a serious surgery suspected to be kidney related ailment in a Saudi Arabia hospital where he has been receiving treatment for days now, Saturday Vanguard can authoritatively reveal.
President Umaru Yar’Adua, who has been officially reported to be on lesser hajj in Mecca is in King

President Umaru Yar’AduaFahd hospital in Saudi Arabia. In fact, reliable sources confirmed to Saturday Vanguard last night that the president underwent, serious renal transplantation and has been under intensive care. But his condition is said to be very stable.

King Fahd's hospital where he underwent the surgery, only some close members of his nuclear family, his wife, daughter, two physicians and security aides are allowed access to him.

The president whose health has been of public concern had gone to Mecca for lesser hajj and was expected back in Nigeria before departing to Brazil on a state visit. The visit has since been re-scheduled and the advance team recalled back home.

The Federal Executive Council had on Wednesday refuted rumours that President Umaru Yar’Adua was currently indisposed at a Saudi Arabia hospital.

Reacting to reports after its meeting in the council chambers of the State House, the FEC said the president was still engaged with the lesser hajj in Saudi Arabia, and would return whenever he concluded the programme.

Insinuations that Yar’Adua was indisposed, followed his trip to Saudi Arabia last week shortly after approving the appointment of new service chiefs.

His spokesman, Mr. Olusegun Adeniyi had announced that the trip was to enable the President perform the lesser hajj.

Speaking on the cancelled trip to Brazil, Foreign Affairs Minister, Chief Ojo Maduekwe, denied that he had anything to do with his health saying the President is on lesser hajj.

Asked about the planned trip to Brazil, Maduekwe said, “I am her now on state matters.

“What does this mean?”, he was asked, “state matters mean that things are adjusted and readjusted.

When newsmen drew his attention to the reports that the trip had been cancelled, Maduekwe said it is not cancelled. It is first readjusted. He said the new date for the trip was being sorted out between the two governments.

An attempt to get the reaction of the Presidential spokeman, Mr Segun Adeniyi, failed as he refused to take several calls made to him yesterday evening.

(saturday Guardian)
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2008
this incident is not news to me.the news will be maybe uthuat he collapsed snwhere, or he, cry
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by ayomifull(f): 12:02am On Aug 31, 2008
Lord God of heaven please heal all sick Nigerians especially the ones who are not able to fly abroad for treatment and those who are not able to afford local treatment whose hope only lies on you. And everyone sayssssssssssssssssssss
A M E NNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2008
ayomifull:

Lord God of heaven please heal all sick Nigerians especially the ones who are not able to fly abroad for treatment and those who are not able to afford local treatment whose hope only lies on you. And everyone sayssssssssssssssssssss
A M E NNNNNNNNNNNNN

Now there is a prayer I can say a wholesome Amen to, AMEEENN!!!
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by tpia: 2:15am On Aug 31, 2008
Regardless if the report is true or not, I think yaradua should ditch these German and Saudi hospitals and try American or British ones.  These non-English speaking countries can be confusing, imo.

If his illness is a critical one, then he may need the foreign care. As in he may not have an option, even if he werent the president.

@nigeria1

Do you know the longest God made mountain in africa is in Nigeria. Ekiti state,,  40 km .

Which mountain is that? never heard of it.

You might want to open a thread for all these aerial photos, by the way, since people are complaining. They're very interesting but should be in their own thread.

Do you have any aerial pictures of that mountain?
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2008
Regardless if the report is true or not, I think yaradua should ditch these German and Saudi hospitals and try American or British ones. These non-English speaking countries can be confusing, imo.

If his illness is a critical one, then he may need the foreign care. As in he may not have an option, even if he werent the president.

@nigeria1
thing is those americo - britons cant keep their mouth shut
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by tpia: 3:33am On Aug 31, 2008
olrotimi:

thing is those americo - britons can't keep their mouth shut

neither can the Germans and saudis.

Anyway, health is whats important here, not secrecy. Its not like he's in for a tummy tuck or nose job.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2008
olrotimi (m) , where did you get that from. i never said so. Yar adua is said to be on live support , they claim. so please pray for. why not join us tonight new york time 9 pm to pray for him.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nigeria10: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2008
the 40 km mountain between ekiti state , ondo and osun state.

this is the idare mountain in ondo state

Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by McKren(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2008
[size=16pt]O SEUN PLEASE COME TO OUR AID

WHAT ARE ALL THESE MOUNTAIN PICTURES ALL ABOUT?
[/size]
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by SkyBlue1: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2008
LOL, honestly "Nigeria1" could argue that water was thicker than eba using aeriel maps, whether the maps would add any substance to the debate is left to each person to draw their own conclusions. Quite amusing i must say, "the world is coming to an end" - Nigeria1 would post aeriel shots; "Nitel is now obsolete in the Nigerian telecommunications landscape" - Nigeria1 will post aeriel shots; "The President has aids" - Nigeria1 will post ariel shots; indeed if you don't know where your mouth is located in order to successfully direct your hand to feed it, ask Nigeria1 to post the aeriel shots for you and he will  cheesy. It no longer irritates me since this is not my first encounter with the poster, i just now find it hilarious when such (terribly low res and pixelated, 3D 'blocked') aeriel shots are juxtaposed with the substance of the debate in progress and you begin to wonder - "how did we get here, aeriel shots again??" cheesy
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by toluxa1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2008
I hear He is even on Life support Now Oh. May God deliver him o. Lets all pray for our president pls.

http://pointblanknews.com/os1121.html
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2008
the nation is on life support. At this rate its more likely Yar Adua will not return alive.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2008
How sure are these newspapers of these stories? Starting to sound more like something from PrimePeople magazine.
Re: Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2008
de newspapers think say them go fit lie for Nigerians

dem no sabi the power of internet, them get luck say the thing no dey for youtube video online

now the newspapers like vanguard, thisday, guardian, leadership won to save face.

"yaradua no dey fit to rule" . . . . . . . . . . at least even segun adeniyi don start that argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Must State Universities Embark On Strike? / Peter Obi: Much Ado About Funding From Diasporans / Ambode Swears In Sole Administrators For All LGAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.