Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? (1233 Views)

When A Guy Says He "Needs A Break Or He Need Some Time Alone" / Heart Break Or Head Break? / Please Share Your Stories Of Getting Back With An Ex Due To Taking A Break Or: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by more4dlord: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2008
Watch out on habit that can tear up and shatter any relationship if the beauties, wealth and influence are present.

Habit that can mar your chances in relationship:

1. Senseless frequent Snoring
2. Professional Nagging

watch out for lecture on these pitfalls
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by ayodeji1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2008
Infact two of the girls i recently dated av this pitfall one snors like an elephant while the other one i love so much is not just into professional nagging I tink she has a PHD in nagging, she is always complaining abt one tin or the other,, is there a solution to situations like this or one sud just go ahead to manage them with dis there setback cos i must not lie I love the one that nagg so much but am scare of what the future wud look like with a problematic woman like that despite every other tin is temporary OK
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by tope2000(f): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2008
ayodeji1:

Infact two of the girls i recently dated av this pitfall one snors like an elephant while the other one i love so much is not just into professional nagging I think she has a PHD in nagging, she is always complaining about one tin or the other,, is there a solution to situations like this or one sud just go ahead to manage them with this there setback because i must not lie I love the one that nagg so much but am scare of what the future would look like with a problematic woman like that despite every other tin is temporary OK

hehehehehe
na wa ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by mbola(f): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2008
its possible
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by timbabng(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2008
it has been of concerning to sooo many ;d
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by DaJunta(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2008
I stopped seeing a girl just cause her snoring is something else.
I couldnt even be in the same room with her,
it was that bad embarassed
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by MrCrackles(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2008
Da Junta:

I stopped seeing a girl just cause her snoring is something else.
I couldnt even be in the same room with her,
it was that bad embarassed

why didnt you just get a stinking ass dirty socks and stuff it in her mouth?!
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by ula(f): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
i need quiet when sleeping, so yes snoring can break up my relationship
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by Onchedu(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2010
Snoring can be managed, nagging? damn thats something else. I'd rather a woman that snores 10x than one that nags and just won't quit.
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by SAGoddess: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2010
Onchedu:

Snoring can be managed, nagging? damn thats something else. I'd rather a woman that snores 10x than one that nags and just won't quit.

IYO, then you have not been around someone that snores, the sound is equivalent to the sound made by a diesel truck, terrible. I can never fall asleep around someone that snores, it can be disturbing! I can't take nagging either!
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by Onchedu(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2010
So U r down south huh? grin grin grin tongue

I can always sleep in a different room can't I?

Only chose the lesser of two "evils"
Re: What Do You Think. Can Snoring Break Or Tear Up A Bubbling Relationship Apart? by SAGoddess: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2010
YEP, I am a Southern girl, that is where I am now and feeling the WC fever to my bone marrow! cheesy

I can't choose between the two, a nagging person is just as bad, you can't get a peace of mind around such, I happen to be a mellow person so naggers aren't welcome either!

(1) (Reply)

Just Friends / Is It A Crime Not To Have A Gf / Most Nigerian Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.