Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

A Business For Sale! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A Business For Sale! (542 Views)

. / A Good Business For Nigerians And To Lower Unemployment. / Perfect Business For The Century!...the Beauty Business..in Dubai Or Nigeria.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Business For Sale! by oosea(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2008
Are you already a business owner and you like to own another business to add to the one you own now so that you would have multiple source of income to become financial independence in life?
Or
Are you an opportunity seeker who wants to start and own a business of his/hers?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, I would say “I have a solution for you already”.

I have discovered a business opportunity in an insurance company which to me it is an innovation to the insurance companies in Nigeria now.

The insurance company that gives out this business opportunity gives room for you that want to know details of the business opportunity to take advantage of it now.

The insurance company is organizing a FREE Seminar that will run for the next 6 weeks, where you that are interested and aspired for the opportunity provided to meet and be lectured how you can pick-up and make money from the business opportunity.

To participate in this FREE Seminar where you will be lectured about the business opportunity you will need an INVITATION CARD for your admission.

And this is where I come in to help you. You can obtain your INVITATION CARD from me at no cost. And your start-up capital is not an issue with this business opportunity. Provision can easily be made for that.

To obtain your INVITATION CARD contact Olusegun (a.k.a Oosea) on Monday – Friday between 10am-4pm daily @ 2nd floor, right wing 38, Olowu street off Awolowo way, Ikeja, Lagos.

This opportunity is not meant for Lagosian alone. Any body that resides outside Lagos too can participate.

For those that reside outside Lagos, you can receive a Virtual INVITATION CARD to attend the Free Seminar in your respective state & location through your GSM Line or
E-mail ID by sending through SMS your Name, Phone number, Email ID and State & Location to any of the phone numbers below.

For further information call 07084494880, 08052333682

This opportunity is amazing that you cannot afford to miss it now before it expires!

Remember that information is power only if acted upon!

See you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Wanted / Go Through This Before Any Thing Now And You Will Be Glad You Did / Get Ure Cheap Websites , Custoimtshirts And Branded Solutions For Ure Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.