Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,233 members, 7,907,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:19 AM

Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: (5325 Views)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Outstrip(f): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ifedisky please get real. She can no more bond with a hippopotamus. The man should be a goner. Even if she does end up back woth him, it will be with him not being in that house and he coming back and begging on his Hot knees until their child gets here. You are forgetting that he said that he is love with the sister. As far as I am concerned she does not have to do anything. The man should be the one doing and if he says he is not, then fine. She moves on with life. As for the sister, if they come from a proper nigerian family, I don't have to tell anybody what will happen to her.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by tpia: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2008
I dont see why there's a quandary here.

If the woman respects herself she better dump the guy and get her life together. Or does she want to wait until her sister produces more step-nephews? Or until the husband throws her out?

How she can even consider this man worth staying with is beyond me. Maybe he's rich or something.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by sleekymag(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2008
What a world! Where, if not checked, anything, including despicable levels of immorality happens. Self-control, contentment (with what you have), and patience, is what we need in this ever-increasing self-centred and greedy world.

What if it happens that the man is not the true owner of the sister's pregnancy? If she (the wife's sister) could be doing with her brother-in-law, she could as well also have a relationship outside but have the intention to dethrone her married sister.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by tommyex(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2008
Ok . . . . . .I getit,
The guy is to blame and most likely its not the sister that set a trap for the guy to start the sex thing.

My advise for ladies is that when you marry, all those half sisters and bad bad sisters that some managed to have should stay outa your house, because Most men can't stand it when cute girls come knocking, but thats so awful, Her younger sister is just a SUPER BITCH and the guyman is jus been led by his balls
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Outstrip(f): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2008
I have family members that have females that live with them or have lived with them and their husbands have behaved themselves. I know 1 occassion were one of the girls was trying to get silly and my cousins husband discussed it with her and they both decided she had to go. So I don't know what excuse a husband has. There is no excuse. As far as the sister goes there is no punishment harsh enough. My heart goes out to her. I cannot reccomend that anybody has male or female living with them that is not close family.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by ijeoma2619: 12:08am On Sep 02, 2008
the woman should simply pack her belongings and leave him. because if he had the audacity to do that, god knows what more he can to her in the future.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by caliy: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2008
i need your help ,about a girl i trully love she want run away from me pls help take to her please her email angela.ah@hotmail.co
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by muchacho: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2008
if men are dogs then women are nothing but a cunt
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by tRoOE(f): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Men are heartless/dog lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, they've got no feeling
[/size]
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by janami(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2008
It takes two. The sister isnt human and the husband is simply an ass.

whr has honor and decency gone sad?
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by sillyboy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2008
Men are heartless/dog , they've got no feeling

Common, didnt u real the whole story? Two people are guilty there. . . a guy and a girl. undecided
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by JJYOU: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2008
janami:

It takes two. The sister isnt human and the husband is simply an ass.

whr has honor and decency gone sad?
like i said before every family should have one of you. people always never stop surprising me
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by hunniebomb(f): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
90% of guys saying she should stay and continue to love her husband are a whole bunch of hypocrites. am very sure that it will be the opposite if it was the wife that did such and also got pregnant.
     the decision is left to her, if she thinks she can forgive him and let go of all the resentment, then she should stay and lay down ground rules, and if she can't the husband and sister should leave (not her) the house and then she should sell it and buy another house. she has to be emotionally stable because she is pregnant.
     i hope that she is financially independent (because she might decide to stay if she is not).
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by lucabrasi(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2008
which of the betrayal hurts the most,
1.a sister betraying her blood sister by seducing and agreeing to sleep with her husband, not just that makng sure she gets preggies

2.a weak husband who was either seduced or seduced his wifey's sister?bearing in mind that she had to have agreed for it to happen,and it takes the full co-operation and decision of the woman to have a baby not thinkn of her sister to do so,

always be objective and examine issues in the proper perspective before jumping on the "men are devils"bandwagon
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by spikedcylinder: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2008
Your stories always begin and end with a radio station.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Pataki: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Your stories always begin and end with a radio station.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Joseph6(m): 2:19am On Oct 13, 2008
@ poster
the sister is very selfish coz she's not willing 2 share and dats prolly the reason she broke the news 2 the real wife but its solely the wife's fault she couldnt distract her husband enuff as u sed she's always cryin and which man wants 2 live the rest of his lyf wit a crying and overly distorted woman? so i think the wife shud take the blame 4 being inconsiderate of her husbands feelings and riding her sorrow ship meanwhile he's in need of affection.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Tgirl4real(f): 3:23am On Oct 13, 2008
If this is true, then it is really a sad case.

1. I think the husband ought to know she is pregnant too, so she should inform him.

2. She should also inform both families. The sis should be the one to leave the house for them. She is the imposter.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by olugbon01(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
yes she shuld inform both families
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by vitool: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
[flash=200,200]you say men are dishearting,but by your tory, na the woman sister, be the wicked one naa, the man just did what men do, see free obo, enter, abi? why will the sister o( not even Friend) go dey sleep with her sister husband and she is so hard hearted that she actually broke the news to her sister her self, not even the man. abeg, that girl is heartless and so are most women dishearting.

Correct is she happen to be a good sister she will leave that house after telling her parent about it, she is not supose to open yash for that he goat
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by 190: 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
na who tell the woman make she nor take in on time!

nonsense!
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by hackney(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
Typical!!!!!!!!!!
The man is to blame despite that the little vermin of a sister may have been flashing her goodies
the moment she set foot in that house.

Or maybe the man slept with her at gunpoint shebi? And now she is shamfully 'in love' with the ELDER sister's
husband.
Some women have no sense.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by rosepearl(f): 11:19am On Sep 11, 2009
This is disgusting, the woman should make the sister abort the thing in her that she called a child in the fisrt place, and later bounce back on the husband. the woman should be able to forgive the sister and forget about what happened outrightly,make her leave the house and keep a distance relationship with her so that such will not repeat itsef again. But as for the husband i won't leave him cos of his child in me, but i will make him regret he tried that with me, cos i won't move out of his house and as well seize being his wife, but will accept being the mother of his child, and i would always do things that will make cry. understand what i mean.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Enoyoh: 11:39am On Sep 11, 2009
She should leave the sister and her husband to face God's judgment, let natural justice take its place in their lives.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by otokx(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
Speechless
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by Nenusky: 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2009
Gosh,this stinks!Obviously,both parties are to blame.The guy has also made his choice by telling wifey that he's in love with her sister.She needs to get past that marriage quickly, for her sanity.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by agathamari(f): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
since the fashion here is to go back to her parents house, she should do that. affairs are nothing that can be simply forgiven (if ever) yet aone one with your sister or one that produces a child. she is far better off without him. as to telling him, yes tell him maybe it will cause him guilt for the rest of his life. by all means make him take care of the child financialy as well.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by stephen2(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2010
*HISS*
@POSTER
IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WRITE OR POST,JUST KEEP YOUR STINKING MOUTH SHUT.
YOU CAN'T EVEN COMPOSE GOOD ENGLISH.
GO BOIL HOT BLACK SHIT CHOP JAREE.

*HISS*
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by chinedumo(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2010
this must be very painful 4 her. I just hope she recovers from this. It could take time. but she should try. it is fir her own good that she forgives. though it depends on whether she is a christian or not too.
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by LEGSTRONG(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2010
Leave her husband and go where ? Not recommended!!! Madam throw that bitch you call a sister out now and take charge of your home. let your husband know you are pregnant for him n u will b sure he will hate your sister too for putting him in such a situation. Unless you too have skele in your wardrobe otherwise take back your home violently ohhhh
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by 190: 12:32am On Apr 26, 2010
190 strolls in~
Re: Men Can Really Be Dishearting: Imagine This: by nethacker(m): 3:11am On Apr 26, 2010
i no fit do this one oo, toto nvr finish for world na, y i go come dey skinaroport my wife sister, lailai , if na her friend now, it is doable grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On / Why You Don't Have A Girlfriend / What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.