Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,855 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? (16999 Views)

USED HP Dv2000 Intel Dual 160gb+1gram + Free Laptop Cooling Fan.40k(photos). / Free Laptop Internet Browsing Settings On Mtn / Brand New Hp 530 For Sale With Free Laptop Bag, Bluetooth Adapter, Webcam & : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by hasanu: 10:39pm On Jul 06, 2006
Is it for real?
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 10:21am On Jul 07, 2006

Talkman, I have a laptop that I bought in 1998, windows 98 with original CDs. All is working perfectly. I do not use it anymore because I use a newer Intel Centrino running XP Pro.

I can send it to you if you send me your address. If the package is more that £20 you will have to meet me half way with finance.

The specs

Intel Celeron 800MB
HD: 5GB
Memory: 128MB
Charger: 1
Car Charger: 1
USB Port: 1 X 2
Infrared: Yes
Serial/Parallel Port: Yes
Make: Trident

I think at the moment I have Ubuntu OS installed in it. But I will send you the original backup CD. Also I have an old Nokia phone, Model: 3100. The problem with the Nokia phone is where you put the SIM card, the clip is broken I know you can fix it in Nigeria.

If you want them let me know. But like I said I can only afford £20 shippment to Nigeria if it will cost more I will let you know you can send me a western union for the remaining cost. Like people told you nothing in life is free, but I felt sorry for you and these equipment are just here doing nothing, you might as well put it in good use.

God bless you. People I do not have anymore so don't even ask.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Bossman(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2006
Very good gesture sbucareer. I am sure he will appreciate it.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Ynot(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2006
There you go Sbu. shows someone with the heart to help. When you get hold of him, let me know i will send you the money to ship the package to him. I believe you still have my email address. One thing though, verify he's the real guy.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by edygirl(f): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2006
Awwwwwww, that's so nice. God bless y'all.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by lukkie(m): 7:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
now these r d good guys. thumbs up SBU n YNOT.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by skima(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2006
Its goes this way,

I loved computer, 
I do not have money,  I went to work for a 5k per month
I wanted to become a programmmer,  I saved my salary then went to a computer school
i wanted to become a web developer, I then started learning HTML
I wanted to have a PC of my own,  Then work with my knowledge of html earn money
I wanted to have a website of my own, I went for a free hosting

life is just like that,  when you want something. First have it iin mind you wont get it free (even if in the long run u get it) and don't make free  your focus.

The illustration above is a personal experience.

"You can obtain anything you want in life if you know the rules of life,  you get according to what you put in"

The person that loved computer then,  now teaches computer education
The person that needed a PC now have two PCs,  now have access to the brand new laptop
The person that needed website then,  now gives out website
The person that wanted to become a programmer,  now earn a living programming and teaching it.

Just take little step. By starting small where you are. Help will come on your way.

One thing i know is if you say you will give something for free, and later u didnt, i wont get hurt. Cos its a gift, you only gv it when your pleased. And life goes on and where still friends. Thats me.

remember:

"Dont shoot for the stars,  shoot for the moon and if u fail, you will land amongst the stars"
Try to work and own one and u may be luck to have it free.

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by vokalguy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2006
damn dude, free laptop? u loosing it
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by kelvin200(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2006
thanks for your good gesture, please if there's anyone that can help me out. i need an old computer or laptop. don't say another bros don come again. a beger is better than a thief. please help
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2006

I still have not heard from Maxjax? Maxjax reply me as soon as possible.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2006
sbucareer i am interested pls i need the laptop pls how can i get my email is finidinwa@yahoo.com pls expecting ur message thanks and God bless u as u invest in his vineyard i remain urs in christ james agba
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by mtesleem(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2006
hey plean may god help does that help me .i need just a little amount of money or if somebody can help me get a laptop no matter how bad it is .they said half bread is better than non ,may god bless yu as yu wish to help someone god will surely help you too.thanx for yur concentration.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by mtesleem(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2006
hey plean may god help does that help me .i need just a little amount of money or if somebody can help me get a laptop no matter how bad it is .they said half bread is better than non ,may god bless yu as yu wish to help someone god will surely help you too.thanx for yur concentration.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by drogba(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2006
This is surely turning into the beggers corner. Others have started asking for money already.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2006

Talkman, Send me your address in Lokoja, Nigeria and make sure you can receive package safely from the address. I will send you the courier name and tracking number when I send it. Tell me the identity you would want the courier man to ask before the package could be delivered?

As soon as I get your address through my email I will send it to you. I have not yet enquirer about the postage yet. But I will only afford £20 like I said earlier towards the postage.

Also, I have an old laptop that is not working at all. I think the charger socket behind the laptop is damaged, if another person wants it let me know my being the first person to post comment after this. I will also afford only £20 towards the postage.

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2006
this dude is damn generous but this talkman sef, in one corner he was begging for fone and now he is begging for laptop. pretty soon him go wan make we send am yankee babe.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2006
em, sbuccaneer i be first o! i want the busted laptop and my email is neoteny7@gmail.com.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2006

Neoteny, like I said send me your details and I would correspond with your from there. Neoteny, you are my guy for the damaged laptop, so send me your details in my email not here regarding where to send it. Talkman, I am still waiting for your details via my email. [email=valentine.obih@gmail.com?sbuject=Laptops and Mobile Phones]Here is my email address[/email]

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2006
cor! it worked!!! muchas gracias amigo mio, bueno apreciante and all that. thanks alot man and will fire off the mail pronto. once again thanks. talkman, that yer melecine man talk true wen him talk say the juju go work! chei! chineke god-o! so dis kain god peepul dey and naija dey suffer-suffer like so? ehem! anyway thanks a lot man.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Quyeh(m): 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2006
As otherpeople don say there is no free thing 4 everywhere well 2 d members i want 2 ask that what are d aims of this club
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by elolove(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2006
sbucareer, guess there is no harm in asking. If u have another Spare laptop please send me, i will fix the problem myself. i really need one.

i discovered this site by chance, am more on the job and career path because current just finished my NYSC and looking for a job. You may wonder why people keep asking for freebies, it is because the country is messed up and young graduates are jobless or have to resort to otherwise shameful way to survive.
my email adresses is emmanuel_ezeani@yahoo.com

looking for forwrad to a reply, any other person that can help will be appreciated too. I live in Sokoto.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2006
amen, bro. naija is hard. thanks sbucarrer. meanwhile who wants to give us an xbox360 and a 45' plasma screen to go with it? just kiddin. of course.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2006
@sbucareer
negro i followed u up on your offer and shot off the mail but i havent heard from u.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by hayprof(m): 3:44am On Jul 27, 2006
angry Oh Lord wot is the Technology thread turnin into?
I think Seun shuld open-up a thread for things like dis cheesy
No probs wink @sbucareer, u've done well my brother,
N.B :I wish i had sumthing to offer grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
hello sbucareer i have mail u two times but have not heard from u plz reply me thanks
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by sbucareer(f): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2006

Talkman, I have received your emails and am in the process of sending them to you. I have not had my day off yet. So I would not be able to go and enquire about postage and package. As soon as I do that I will let you know. Thanks.

Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2006
pls sbucareer thanks alot for that pls i also need the phone because i omited it when i mailed u thanks
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2006
hello sbucareer pls i have not heard from u pls just reply me if u have sent the stuffs.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by Neoteny(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2006
give it up, talkman. itr was too good to be true anyway.
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by LoverBwoy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2006
THE cost of sending it to nigeria will be greater than buying https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-20418.0.html

it's a good gesture though just thought postage will be a big hassle when it comes to Nigeria, imagine Royal mail saying they can't guarantee anything when it comes to nigeria  angry

SBU, can you please tell us how much it cost to send a laptop to Nigeria?
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by cyrinus(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]
I understand that you once asked for free phone which you subsequently got; Now, you are asking for a free laptop. Except, any user of nairaland is sympathetic to your cause, and is equally rich enough to give away his, you can only get free laptops in your dream as has been said. What you should be asking for is: Where can you get a cheap laptop, not a free laptop. In that case, try Computer village, Otigba. Thats your best bet, for now, here in Nigeria. But whatever is the situation, keep asking Qs but not for freebies. As they say, 'AWOOF DE RUN BELLE'. Be wise, man!!!
Re: Where Can I Get A Free Laptop? by talkman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2006
plz i have not gotten any phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy NOTE 8 / SOLD. USA Used HP Envy M4 Core I7 For Sale / I Buy Itunes And Amazon Card of single $200 and above In Exchange For Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.