Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

UNN And Nigerians For Uti In Big Brother Africa! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNN And Nigerians For Uti In Big Brother Africa! (868 Views)

Freelance Marketers Needed In Big IT Firm / Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble / AIESEC is recruiting Nigerians for International Internship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNN And Nigerians For Uti In Big Brother Africa! by tommyogaga(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2008
Dear house mate,
Its time again. The most intresting show on television. A Nigeria is there.

Student and model Uti, who appeared in a multi-national billboard ad in 2007, holds a 2-year diploma in Computer Science and Education from the University of Nigeria. He previously applied to be on Big Brother Africa but was delayed to the audition because of a school exam. The one-time bank employee appeared on the Nigerian reality series Next Movie Star, on which he was the runner-up, before being selected for Big Brother Africa III.

Describing Nigerians as happy, confident, smart and fun to be with, Uti says Ofunneka was his favourite housemate on Big Brother Africa 2, not just because she was Nigerian, but because she was smart and ‘held her own in the house’. Asked why audiences should watch him on Big Brother, Uti says, “I think I’m an entertaining person so I think the audience will relate to me on a number of issues. His message to viewers is to ‘please let the best man or woman win.’ If he wins Big Brother Africa, Uti says he’ll do his part to help the disadvantaged and then he’d invest.

Let rally round him and make some noise for him pals,
[img]

Re: UNN And Nigerians For Uti In Big Brother Africa! by itismd(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2008
yea i did stand for him for i knew him in school
but why post such here in the job section where people are seriously looking for job
Re: UNN And Nigerians For Uti In Big Brother Africa! by tommyogaga(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2008
Just for Goodness sake, lets leave job issues and think of ourselves.

I have searched and still searching or a good one. But that does not mean we should not relax our nerves sometimes,

Think with Uti there, relaxation is not far fetched,

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN PERFUME / Sgs Scanning Calls For Job Test / Job At Meridian Technologies Ltd: Centre Manager (victoria Island)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.