Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,741 members, 7,915,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:45 PM

New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc (1613 Views)

How To Become A Dealer And Sub-dealer With Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Zain, Visafone / Super Fast Free Browse Tricks [ Zain Mms Inclusive] / Zain High-speed Free Internet Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by ahmmstar(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2008
hey! fellas i av seen different posts on the the zain browsing error "charging fail",it no problem, just continues trying starting frm the homepage again after writing the error message. then it will either write bad response or fail to read request then refresh the site and u see wat comes up.but firstly open like this
http://192.168.128.4/zainng/
then the search button on the site,
then google,
try it and have great fun, right now thats wat i am using on the pc. for more configuration or u are having any problem call me 08057238281
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by nairarules: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2008
Error 1000, charging failed
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by symbian03(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2008
Try till you can try no more:-).smileysmiley?
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by ahmmstar(m): 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2008
u will use the real wap settngs sent to u for browsing on fone, but for the pc u contact mi on fone.
wap setting :
ip 172.18.254.5
port 8080
apn: wap.ng.celtel.com
name wap
password: wap
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by core2duo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2008
in portharcort there is no gprs signal on any phone let alone browsing frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr shocked
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by geebola(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2008
na wao inmagine i called dis guy e said i shld bring #2000 4 him to giv me d setings 4 me to browse with my pc wit zain 4 free,na wao abeg keep am to ur self if u dont want to share it wit us
BLA BLA BLA
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by flyuche(m): 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2008
zain is still test running its gprs. lets give them more time. and you ahmmmmmstar stop demanding money to give people settings. its criminal.
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by proftaiwo: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2008
Finally i got the way out of browsing free on my zain sim card to my desktop,very longway for me but it was my never say die spirit,
if u wanna be hooked up u can buzz me on 08025327875.
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by dami9ja(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2008
F u!
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by grock1(m): 8:24am On Aug 28, 2008
F U? abeg wots the meaning of F U oo? shocked
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by davolas(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2008
If u cant help dont bother posting.And guy demanding money,u re a f),if u know u want help,help and dont litre d forum with useless post
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by donjon: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2008
Criminal minds jus full dis forum!
Do you guyz know dat there is actually no way of surfing free with zain,except with mms and maybe wap when there is a fault in d system.
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by kkkossy(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2008
ahmstar for the last time will this stuff work in my phone. stop yapping rubbish and go straight to the point i need verifications first. u get?
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by ogunlao: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
Thanks
Re: New Zain Setting That Browse Freeeeeeeeee On Fone And Pc by kkkossy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
i guess not! angry

(1) (Reply)

Aluminium Coil For Nigeria Market / (for Sale)buy Mens AND1 Fury Low Black Basketball Athletic Sneakers Shoes / GSM Analog-to-digital Converter RJ 11 To RJ45 Intercom Visafone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.